001. CHEAT SHEET + APPLICATION

☓ love is a sickness ☓ coming soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 CHEAT SHEET. 
 
 
 
 
001. please turn in your app via blogpostwe don't want to see app links all over the comments section. if you still do, you application will be ignored.
 
002. please use the source code. copy & pasting the application messes up the design. plus, it is displeasing to the eye to have to read through the messed up html when we are trying to review the application.
 
003. please use appropriate ulzzangs. at least make the ulzzangs match the personality that the character has.
 
004. do not write an essay for a personality. because honestly I, derive, might not have the patience to read all of that. maybe wei will but not me. But this does not excuse you from writing a well detailed personality!
 
005. use the notes, they're there for a reason.
 
006. do not use old apps. try to be original here. also, no mary sue's for a personality. that is non-existent here in our big tale of agnst and abuse.
 
007. hyperlink. please, hyperlink anything that needs a link.
 
008. we will be using a three strike system. so, three strikes then you're out. but feel free to apply again. just not with that app.
 
009. idols are not idols in the story. in the story, you are allowed only one idol sibling. with that said, dong youngbae is taken as a sibling.

TAKEN UHLJJANGS: su eun, eun gyeong

TAKEN IDOL SIBLINGS: dong youngbae ( bigbang )

TAKEN UHLJJANG BOYFRIENDS: gwak min jun, nam woong

TAKEN LOVE INTERESTS: aj ( u-kiss ) , sehun ( exo-k )