❖시작 (The Beginning)

hiatus☆ Can You Pick The s.t.a.r.s For Me? ★ [나를 위해 별을 따줄수 있어?]

(Play)

The dark atmosphere was covering the sky which was a light-blue sky three hours before and all you could see was the dark starry sky. At the top, the moon was shinning like if *she was verry happy. (* as if the moon was still a young and beautiful moon). The silence and its darkness marked a heavy and calm atmosphere. The cold breeze coming from east and the tall and wide trees shook to the sound of wind.

Quietness.

Darkness.

Absence of sound.

Cold.

Loneliness.

Yoona was quite used to live in these calm places. They were the most peacefull sites in Seoul. Those sites reflected that Seoul which was the heart of Korea, was not just a complex city with busy roads, buzy people, with busy lives. Seoul had its calmness, place for rest and its romance.

Usually in Seoul at 3am there are still many people in the street, many cars, much noise as if it was 4pm, the city was always like that. But where Yoona lived, there were all the things that Seoul didn't have. Yoona was a countryside girl, who liked the romantic places, silent and calm places. She was a girl with a great heart, who was living with her grandmother, once she had no other kin. But still she was living such a good life, because for her the money and what people in Seoul ambitioned did not matter. She never wished another life, a good life, because she was already living it. She knew many kind and gentle people in the surroundings, like her grandmother's friends, who were almost like her grandmas. Yoona was a seventeen year old girl, who attended a mere secondary school which was near home, but she didn't know either if she could go to the university once the school was over.

However in the midst of there complications, there was someone who was always beside her. There was a friend. Yoona rarely experienced friendship, so she didn't know exactly what was that suppose to mean. Following this reasoning, Yoona didn't know much about love and those kind of intimacy. Maybe one day she could live love like the other teenagers. That friend was called Yuri. Kwon Yuri. A girl not very different to Yoona, but the difference was the fact that Yuri had a father who was very rich- he was a businessman who had struggled a lot to reach the position where he was standing at the moment. A successfull man and adding the fact he was quite handsome and chic. So why Yuri didn't want to live with her father? Why taking the risk of running away from richness, success and power of her father and become a mere countryside girl? Yuri didn't desire any of these three benefits. The only benefit she wanted was happiness. You know that benefit everybody in the world wants to keep for themselves and never lose it. Living with Yuri's dad was not possible to gain happiness. Mr. Kwon was an ambitious and arrogant man who had stolen Yuri's childhood twelve years ago. The small and delicate child back then was not living the pink and dreamy period- that when childreen think that all is perfect and the world seems nice and sweet for them. Those moments when they don't know the harsh and cruel reality, nor war, nor corruption, nor poverty, nor racism, nor abuse, among others. She couldn't even experience that. Not once. Her maternal grandparents decided to take Yuri from her father's arms at the age of five and take care of her until she grow up and finally become a beautiful young woman. So far, Yuri had grown well and had become a healthy and beautiful girl. She was brave and had a strong heart. As well as Yoona, Yuri didn't know much about love and having friends, and not even about popularity. Yuri had never been the popular girl in school. But she had no such ambitions. Not because she was shy- quite the contrary: she was cheerful, easy-going and very dorky. She always tried to hide her past with her personality, but Yoona was the only person that knew about it.

There was a special place where Yoona and Yuri used to go. That place was on the edge of the river. At night the two girls walked to there, where they beheld the glittering stars, lying on the ground covered of green and wet grass. There they could feel the cold breeze coming from east as well as the silence of the night. Yoona used to say that if she could reborn she would like to reborn as a star. A very bright star which belonged to the sky. Yuri had always the same answer. They were inseparable. Sometimes they wondered if it was fate that brought them together. Every time each one of them was tired or mad at someone, they had promised to go to that place. Everybody knows that living in the countryside is not that easy, but for the two girls it was. Or maybe not...

"Yoona-ya! Im Yoona!" Yuri shouted from afar.

"Wae?" the thin and garish echo of the voice of Yoona yelled.

"Help me, please!!" Yuri's voice of panic bawled.

"What's going on?" Yoona shouted once more, not knowing the urgent situation.

"Aish, palli wa! (come fast)" Yuri was almost about to cry and starting to get irritated.

Yoona who was seeking water, left the pot full of fresh water and ran in the direction of Yuri's shout. A minute later, Yoona reached the spot where Yuri was, thanks to her notable running speed. Yoona saw Yuri who was stuck in the mud without being able to move. Yoona started to laugh.

"Hahaha, seriously Kwon Yuri? You're so predictable..." Yoona joked at her, laughing a lot.

"It's not funny, okay? Stop laughing and help me up." Yuri said a bit angry, extending her arm.

"Humm...and if i don't want to?..." Yoona kept joking.

"Muoh? (what)" Yuri grumbled getting angrier- "I won't forgive you, Im Yoona if you don't help right now." she ordered.

"Fine." Yoona finally extended her arm and helped Yuri get rid of the annoying mud- "Mianhae (sorry)." Yoona said doing some aegyo.

"You'll see next time. I'm not giving up so easily, Yoona." Yuri said with a malefic voice.

"Haha, okay okay. Come on, let's go clumsy-yuri." Yoona said.

"Yah! Stop making fun of me." Yuri said with a deep voice. 

"You know I was just kidding." Yoona replied kindly- "Let's do the apologize pact."

"Okay." Yuri smiled.

"♪♪ Mianhamnida, jeongmal mianhamnida (i'm sorry, i'm really sorry)...Yongseohaejusibsio. (please, forgive me)♪♪" they sang in chorus.

"Now, it's all resolved." Yoona said smling and winking at Yuri. 

It was very dark and serene at the moment. It was perfect for them. The girls walked home.

 

 

[A/N] Hi readers! This was the first chapter of the story. It's short but has some descritive parts and others telling the past or the background of the characters that i find really important to tell, once it is the beginning of the story.  As it has just started, the first chapters are going to focus on Yuri and Yoona, but don't worry because the other characters will be appearing soon! I hope you guys liked it and i'm really happy for the no. of subscribers, even the story had not begun. Henceforth, i'll do my best and try to catch your attention, so please stay tuned :D Oh, and one more thing i'll be writing several stuff in Korean, because in some situations i'm more comfortable to write expressions in Korean so i hope you don't mind. Annyeong!!