SME Maknae Special?

We Are Dating? But not to you Kyuhyun-ah.[DISCONTINUED]

 

A/R: Im very truly sorry from the bottom-est of my heart. Now, I'm back to university life. And surprised I got a new position in the college. MAJOR BAD NEWS. meaning less social time aka aff. sorry guys. it really have been taking my own personal time. so, now i managed to squeeze in a chapter because it is holiday! (only for a week) oh well, please enjoy. and dont forget to comment. to my lovely subscribers, you rock! <3

@peiwen: please keep reading my story. glad you managed to calm down. hehee

@littlemisswriter: im glad u like it! i kind of like seohyun and kyuhyun but only when they are not seokyu. lol. 

@hellopanda23: yup, holding hands. hyemi-ah be strong! (LOL)

 

 

Hye Mi’s pov

 

“Maknae SME special, Super Junior Kyuhyun and SNSD Seohyun” Kang Ho Dong said. “Way back into love!”

 

Then, Seohyun and Kyuhyun stepped up onto the stage singing Way Back Into Love, holding hands.

 

My breath hitched. Then, I act calm and quickly clapped my hand as the audience goes ohh and ahh over the duet. Then I felt my hand tremble little but it stop as Taemin took my hand. He smiles at me and dragged me to the side to give SeoKyu couple the spotlight.

 

When the SeoKu couple has finished their perfomance, the audience gave a loud clapped.

 

“Yeahh, SMTown couple SeoKyu!” Leeteuk oppa cheered as the audience whooped.

 

“Eh, where’s the TaeMin couple?” Kang Ho Dong sunbaenim asked as he looked around. Taemin dragged me to stand beside the SeoKyu couple as he said “We’re here˜” Leeteuk and Eunhyuk stand beside Taemin and me while Kang Ho Dong stand beside SeoKyu couple.

 

“Oh, Hyemi-sshi, I thought you already left the show, sulking.” Leeteuk oppa said, half joking, half serious and the audience laughed as they know about Kyuhyun and I close relationship.

 

“Aniyo.” I replied quickly. I didn’t realized my expression showed the opposite.

 

“But your face is showing the opposite.” Eunhyuk oppa teased.

 

“Aniyoo!” I whined and covered my cheeks. The audience laughed again. I glanced quickly at Kyuhyun. He was smirking in satisfactory. Aish, Kyuhyun, you gonna get it later!

 

“So, Seohyun-sshi, how do you feel when you sing with Kyuhyun-sshi?” Ho Dong sunbaenim asked as he stopped laughing.

 

“I felt happy as I finally get to sing this duet song with Kyuhyun oppa.” Seohyun beamed.

 

“Unnie, Yonghwa sunbaenim will get jealous if he watch this.” I .

 

“Yah!” She chuckled and lightly hitted my arm.

 

“What about you, Hyemi-sshi, how do you feel when you get to perform with Taemin-sshi?” Eunhyuk oppa asked.

 

“At first I thought ‘Taemin oppa? Whoa, it’s gonna be difficult since Taemin oppa is a really talented dancer. I’m afraid that we won’t be compatible when we dance together. But then, I feel my confidence increase when Taemin oppa keep encouraging me.” I smiled genuinely and looked at Taemin oppa.

 

“Hyemi-ah, Taecyeon is watching the show” Seohyun teased me back.

 

“Taecyeon-shi, you are cool about Taemin and me, right? You better be” I said coolly. Seohyun pouted her lips to my reaction.

 

“Seohyun , you got me here” Kyuhyun said to Seohyun and lightly put his arms on her shoulder. Then, both of them laughed like they shared an inside secret. I glared at Kyuhyun then looked away.

 

“Eunhyuk-shi, I think we already finished asking TaeMi couple” Leeteuk teased.

 

“Well, I think it is a professional thing to do since our main star is TaeMi couple. I don’t want both of them to feel abandoned” Eunhyuk joked.

 

“Oppa” I quickly hit Eunhyuk’s arm who was standing beside Leteuk before he had the times to duck.

 

“Go Hye Mi, please behave” Victoria said sternly. I looked down and when I glanced at Eunhyuk. He stuck out his tongue. I bowed and wink cutely to the audience. “Mianhaenyo” All the fanboy and some fangirl screams a little at my reaction.

 

“I can accept the fact that some fanboy reaction but this particular fangirl actually screams louder than most of this fangirl. Pd-nim, can we invite her on stage?” Leeteuk asked the pd for his approval. The pd-nim nods and Leeteuk goes down stage and he point the fangirl to the staff. The staff bring the fangirl on the stage.

 

“Annyeongsaheyo” I greet the fangirl brightly. The fangirl squeals a little and bowed repeatedly.

 

“Excuse me miss,what is your name?”Leeteuk asked.

 

“It is Yeona” The fangirl said while glancing at me.

 

“Yeona-shi, who is your favorite in f(x)?” Kang Ho Dong asked.

 

“Hyemi unnie!” She squeal and came to hug me. I was surprised back but I hugged her back gladly.

 

“Yeona-shi, what is your favorite f(x) song?” Kang Ho Dong asked again.

 

“I love them all!”

 

“Okay, wrong question. What is your favorite song?”

 

“Every song is my favorite!” Yeona said brightly, almost sqeualing.

 

“Ho Dong-shi, let me help you. Can you show us one dance that you like from f(x)’s song.”

 

“I will dance to Nu Abo” Yeona said. Then, she sing and dance to chorus in Nu Abo. Everyone in the studio goes Mysteric, Mysteric, Hysteric. Victoria, Sulli, and Onew came on stage dance with her while Taemin and me dance beside her. Then, after we finish dance I thought that was it but Eunhyuk decide to interrupt our little party.

 

 “Anyeongsaheyo!”Eunhyuk said brightly. Yeona greet back with less enthuasiast.

 

 

“Eunhyuk-shi, you do realise she answer your greet less enthusiast?” Leeteuk said. Eunhyuk quickly nod.

 

“It is because Im an affection (fx’s fan name). Unnie, Im your fan!” She squeal.

 

“But I am a Super Junior!” Eunhyuk said childishly.

 

“I’m an ELF too” Yeona said. Eunhyuk’s expression brigthen up. She continued, “But I am affection first.” I pushed Eunhyuk a litte and quickly give her a hug. “Gomawo-yo dongsaeng-ah” I said while patting her back. Yeona hugged me back tighly and it feel like she won’t let me go until Taemin came and pat Yeona’s back. Yeona let me go reluctantly and smiles sheepishly.

 

Taemin quickly pull me behind him protectively. “Wait, there is something wrong here. Yeona-shi, meet SHINee Taemin?” Eunhyuk said to Yeona. Taemin greet her brightly. Yeona greet him back less enthusiast. Yeona give the same reaction when Leeteuk and Seohyun greet her. “Okay, she is really a true affection” Eunhyuk crosses both of his arms.

 

“Eunhyuk-shi, you might forget one person here” Kang Ho Dong said while pushing Kyuhyun towards Yeona.

 

“Aniyo. I don’t forget. I think it is the same reaction because he is a Super Junior too” Eunhyuk said quickly.

 

Kyuhyun ignored Eunhyuk’s comment and greet Yeona brightly. Yeona sqeual and bowed repeatedly. The crowd laughed as they was surprised by her reaction.

 

“Excuse Yeona-shi, how is that your reaction is different when it comes to Kyuhyun-shi? He is a Super Junior too” Leeteuk now asked chidishly.

 

“It is just I like seeing Hyemi unnie and Kyuhyun oppa stand beside each other.” Yeona said and squeal again.

 

“But Yeona-shi, you do realised that today couple is SeoKyu and TaeMi couple?” Kang Ho Dong asked.

 

“Neh but KyuMi looked better together!” She squeal but this time she managed to muffle her squeal by covering .

 

I quickly looked away as I kind of feel shy. “But Hyemi-shi is now in WAD with 2PM Taecyeon-shi?”

 

“I am aware of that but I still ship KyuMi pairing” Yeona said.

 

“We should have more fan like her come up her stage” I said while patting Yeona’s back.

 

“I really don’t mind if it is an ELF. Just kidding!” Eunhyuk said as I glared at him.

 

“Thank you Yeona-shi” I hugged her again and walk with her until she came down the stage.

 

“Neh, thanks a lot to Taemin-shi and Hyemi-shi for their special performance. And thanks also to Kyuhyun-shi and Seohyun-shi for their surprise performance.” The audience clapped along as Kang Ho Dong said this. Four of us gladly bowed and return to backstage.

 

I quickly walk with Taemin closely following me. I just want to get some fresh air. I stop and grabbed Taemin by his shoulder. After making sure that Kyuhyun is watching us, I whisper to Taemin, “Oppa, lets go the rooftop okay?” I glanced at Kyuhyun and I saw his glare. I ignored it. I quickly grabbed Taemin by his arm and walk to the elevator.

 

Before the door of the elevator close, I saw Kyuhyun was about to follow us until Seohyun hold to Kyuhyun’s arm and stopped him. “Oppa, where are you going?” I heard Seohyun said to him.

 

In the elevator, I quickly let go Taemin’s arm as I realised I was still holding it. Taemin smiled and said, “I thought you never want to let go”.

 

I smile and looked down. We both quietly stand until the elevator door opened. After the elevator door open, I technically ran out of the elevator. I quickly ran towards the edge. “Yah, don’t kill yourself!” Taemin screamed.

 

“Oppa, I’m not that silly. “ I laughed and sat down. Taemin sat beside me. “Oppa, my heart feel hurt. Chinchayo, jeongmal jeongmal appo. ( Really, real real hurt). Ottoeke? (What should I do?) “ I put my hand on my chest.

 

Taemin said calmly, “You shouldn’t”

 

“Wae?” I said weakly.

 

Taemin pat my head, “Because you did it right? You are not another SM pretty face with the voice. You can dance. You can even beat Luna or maybe Hyoyeon noona.” He said confidently.

 

“Oppa, don’t exaggarate” I laughed a little.

 

“Hey, I’m supporting you here. You should at least give some credit for it. Anyway, my point is you did it! Doesn’t matter who came today but you already proved that the netizen is wrong. I mean from all their reaction I’m sure it is going to be good news tomorrow. Headlines, f(x)’s Hye Mi rocked the ventriloquist dance with SHINee Taemin!” Taemin said while gesturing here and there.

 

“Why you are so sure?” I asked.

 

“Because my gut said so. Wanna bet?”

 

“Sure! If you lose, you have to give your stock of strawberry milk for me and you are not allowed to buy it for a month” I said to him.

 

His eyeball was about to burst out from his socket as he heard that. “All my stock? And no strawberry milk for one month? “ He pouted his lips.

 

“Okay, for one week.” I said.

 

“And for you. Humm, you have to cook me egg roll for two days!”

 

“Oppa, you know I hate cooking!” I puffed my cheek.

 

“Waeeee. I love your egg roll, even Vic noona lose to you!” Taemin said while put his thumb up. “Deal?”

 

“Aishhh. Okaaayy, deal. Oppa, my heart still hurt.” I said dramatically.

 

“It is still hurt? Let me check it!” He said while his hand was about to touch my chest.

 

“yahh!” I flicked both of his hand. Taemin smile and scratched his nape and leaned back. “Oppa, you know how hard I work to be here right?”

 

Taemin nod.

 

Flashback.

 

I remember how Seohyun unnie was my first friend because I became her roomate before she debut as SNSD. We were closed as I always share the food that my mum packed for me. She even said that my mum’s cooking is like her mum. After she debut, she was always with SNSD. I couldn’t blame as they work really hard to get where they are now.

As Seohyun unnie was too busy for her debut practice, I always practiced late night because I couldnt sleep well by myself. I remember one night, the first time I saw Cho Kyuhyun. I thought I was the only one that used the practice room after 12 until one night.

 

I slowly tiptoed towards the practice room. I was surprised when I saw the light was still on in the practice room. There, I saw the new kid, Cho Kyuhyun. A new trainee that debut after three months of training, I hate him!

 

I watched how he dance to U song. All those awkward moves is just weird and not even in tune with the song. I didn’t realised I was laughing out loud until I saw Kyuhyun looking at me through the mirror reflection.

 

“If you are so good, then show it” He said arrogantly.

 

Tschh, this new kid. I walked in and put my bag side. I streched my hands and legs slowly. Then, I looked at him, “Put that disc back on” He the U again. I danced to it smoothly and even put my move when it was rapping part of Eunhyuk and Kibum. I even sing but I stop halfway as it gets a little tricky. I could hear his smirking as I stop to sing. How dare him!

 

“And that’s how you dance the U, rookie!” I said to him.

 

“If you are so good, why aren’t you debuting yet?” He smirked.

 

“I.. They just hadn’t notice me yet” I stuttered.

 

“Really? And when you think they are going to notice you?”

 

“Your words are piercing do you know that?”

 

“I noticed.” He said calmly and turn on the disc again. He started dancing again and losing all the beat.

 

“Yah, that is now how you do it. You should wait and listen then move. “ I said to him, irratated.

 

“Show me”

 

“I already did!”

 

“Show me, again” This time, he said with less arrogant tone.

 

I am pretty sure he means teach me. I ignored him and plug in my earphone. Then, he pulled my hand. “Yahh!” I pushed his hand.

 

“Sh- Teach me. J-jebal y-yo.” He said softly.

 

I wonder where all his arrogance has gone. He stand there just helplessly. I saw him and I saw myself. Myself when I was auditioning for SME. The helpless kid who just know how to sing.

 

I sighed and snapped back. “S-sure.” He beam brightly and it almost blinded my eye. WHAT THE HECK GO HYE MI! I mentally slapped myself.

 

“Hyemi-ah, why are you slapping yourself?”

 

“Huh, what?” I quickly regain my composure. “Why are you talking informaly to me? And you know my name?” I asked him.

 

He shrugged. “Come on, let’s start. Hyemi-ah”

 

“Yahhh!”

 

I smiles as I remember that memory. I snapped back to reality as Taemin nudged me.

 

“Why are you smiling?” Taemin tilted his head.

 

“Urmm. I smiling.. b-because I am thinking all the mashta (YUMMY) strawberry milk that I’m going to get tommorow.” I my lip.

 

“Yahh, it is not decided until tomorrow.” Taemin said. He stand and he offered his hand towards me. “Get up! Let’s get back to show”

 

“Shiro(I don’t want). My heart still hurt.” I clutch my chest.

“I think your heart need Dr Taemin” He smiles cheekily.

 

“Shiroooooo.” I stuck out my tongue and quickly pull Taemin’s hand until he fell on his knee. “The last one got into the elevator have to treat strawberry milk.” I scream and quickly ran towards the elevator.

 

“Yahh, not fair. You start first” Taemin quickly get back on his feet and catch up.