Brightest star

You're my brightest star!

Brightest star | PG | Fluff | 472 words

----------------------------------------

 

"I woke up with a new tattoo.
Your name was on me and my name was on you."
 

It's the morning sun shining through the white curtains and the tickling feeling on his skin that wakes him up. Yifan turns around on his bed, trying to get away from the brightness disturbing his peaceful sleep; not until hearing a soft whine 'Yifan' does he crack his eyes open. The sight of Yixing pouting his lips at him makes his heart twitch with affection.

"Yifan, you just ruined my art." He hears Yixing says, voice seemingly sulky but not that all serious.

"What art..." Yifan tries to rub his sleepiness away, lips mumbling the words before realizing Yixing is holding his left arm up and his other hand holding a blue inked marker pen, a sly smile playing on his lips. "What are you doing, Xing?" He asks while immediately raising his arm so he can have a look of whatever his little devil has just done.

Right under his scorpion tattoo lays the name Zhang Yixing in Chinese characters and the apostrophe s at the end. Yifan turns to look at the other, eyebrows raised requesting an explanation.

Yixing just rolls his eyes. "What? You're mine! I just need the world to know that."

Yifan groans slightly and tucks himself back under the blanket. "You're such a possessive , Xing."

"Hey," Yixing snarls, hitting Yifan's shoulder none too gently, "I have not demanded you to have real tattoo yet." And then he throws the marker pen away and about to get off when suddenly he is pulled back to the bed and into Yifan's embrace.

"Don't be mad kitten, I'm only kidding." Yifan coos sweetly into his ear, warm breath ghosting over the sensitive skin makes Yixing shiver.

"Who says I'm mad, you stupid giant." Yixing sticks his tongue at Yifan playfully, before he is pulled into a kiss, long and sweet and gentle, like any morning kiss should be.

"The sun is up high already." Yixing says when he pulls away, a little breathless. "We should get off the bed."

"Who cares about the sun? I'm more like, you know, star person."

Yixing laughs so hard at this, and to Yifan, that sound always makes his heart tinkle and brings out unconscious smiles onto his lips.

"Yifan, I swear you're so disgusting. And stars come out at night. Are you going to stay on bed until then?"

"Well, I'm holding the brightest star in my arms right now."

Yixing's eyes open wide for a minute before he breaks into laughter again, this time more intense, his whole body shaking and flecks of tears appearing at the corners of his eyes.

"Oh My God! Why do I love you again? You are so-"

Yifan decides to shut him up with another kiss.

 

----------------------------------------

Hello everyone, thanks for subscribing this. You guys make me so happy :')
So this is the first drabble, a fluffy and sweet one. I hope you all enjoy it.

Also, the quote at the very beginning is from the song Smile of Avril Lavigne,
and this song is also my inspiration for this drabble.

Wish you all have a great weekend!