Did I FALL FOR HER? IMPOSSIBLE~

Hate OR Love ?

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............."

They were shouting like mad and then suddenly kept quiet.

Yuri: "YOU JERK!"

Minho: "HUH? YOU ROLLED OVER ME!WHY THE ARE YOU BLAMING ME? YOU LOVED TO DO THAT DON'T YOU?"

Yuri: "HEY YOU IDIOT CHICKENMAN PHYSCO CHOI MINHO! I'M NOT LIKE THAT! I'M NOT A GIRL WHO SELLS MYSELF! I HAVE LIFE TOO YOU ! WHATEVER YOU THINK OF JERK! I'M LEAVING!"

Minho: " GOOD GOOD SCOLD ME! LEAVE THE TOILET! LEAVE! HURRY!"

 

Yuri took her bag and turn the doorknob.Then she stopped.She turned the doorknob again,and again.....Then she took a glance on her watch .GOSH! IT'S 7.30PM!......... I'M GONNA BE DEAD.......

 

"MINHO!!!!!!!!THE DOOR IS LOCKED!!!!!!" ,yuri shouted.

Minho:"NO,I think you have no strength to open the door....come on KWON YURI CANT EVEN OPEN A DOOR? WHAT A SHAME....."

Yuri: "I'M NOT JOKING CHOI MINHO!"

They were both panic.they tried to call but to bad there was no signal.Yuri was about to cry, but too bad she aleready cried.When a few drops of tears were rolling down her cheeks.....

 

YURI'S POV

I dont know why I was crying...I just felt scared.....Maybe I'm scared umma and appa and yoona will be worried for me..... I dont want to be stuck here with Choi Minho..... I knew tears were rolling down my cheeks... Suddenly i felt some fingers wiping my tears and someone hugging me...... I knew the fellow was...... Then i heard, " Dont cry i"m here with you...."

END OF POV

 

MINHO'S POV

I saw Yuri crying, and I just felt sad.Mayb she's afraid of being alone? but i'm here...... I don't know why I'd do this to her,my enemy.I've never even done this to seohyun before when she was crying.I just dont know what's wrong with me.I feel happy to be around her eventhough she's always fighting with me.My heart beats faster than usual when I'm around Yuri.When we accidently kissed just now I just felt like in heaven.I felt I want to be with her all the time.It's like she's a magnet.What have you done to me Kwon Yuri? Am I falling for you? OH! YOU MUST BE OUT OF MINF CHOI MINHO! WAKE UP! YOU HAVE SEOHYUN! YOU AND YURI ARE ENEMYS! YOU'RE A PABO CHOI MINHO!

END OF POV

 

YURI'S POV

He did this to me? I can't believe it! The physco CHOI MINHO is cold outside but warm inside? AISH HE'S CRAZY! But I feel......calm and safe with him....EH? WHAT THE ARE YOU THINKING?...forget it......hmmm i wonder whats umma,appa and yoona doing.......

END OF POV

 

Yuri: " Its okay minho,now we are stuck lets don't fight okay?Btw, I'm sorry for just now when I accidently kissed you....."

Minho: "Its okay Yuri,I know you're scared,it's okay...we can't do much now...we just have to wait for morning to come..."

Yuri: " YAH! YOU IDIOT! I'M NOT SCARED! I KNOW YOU'RE A CHICKEN!"

Minho: " FINE! if you are not,lets play a game! If I lose I'll do whatever you like and if you lose you do what I want! Deal?

Yuri: "OK! good thing....i'm seriously bored in this girls toilet.so what game?

Minho: "Hmm guess my prank?"

Yuri: okay!

 

While playing......

 

Minho: "What's A TOILET IN A TOILET?"

Yuri: "hmm cockcroach?"

Minho: "wrong! A TOILET!"

Yuri: "HMMP!!!!!!!! YOU CHEATED!"

Minho: "OWH KWON YURI IS SCARED OF MY PUNISMENT!?"

Yuri: "NO! WHATS YOUR PUNISHMENT CHICKENMAN?"

Minho: "HMM...you have to follow and do what i ask you to do for 1 week and go out with me this saturday."

Yuri: "That's your punisment? How easy is that?"

Minho: DONT TAKE IT TO EASY YOUNG LADY...... YOU WILL SEE....."

 

Suddenly! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BLACKOUT!!!!!!

"MINHO! I'M SCARED!!!!!!!!!!" shouted yuri....

Minho quickly hugged her tightly....."shh i'm here...."

a few minutes the lights were on....."hmm i gues the light bulb is going to run out..." minho said.

yuri: I'm tired.....

They both seated side by side lying on the wall.After all day busy in the toilet...... Yuri was quiet.... GUESS WHAT? Yuri fell asleep and her head was lying on minho's neck.Besides that Yuri was sleeping with her toungue sticking out.Minho smiled...Minho slowly took yuri's head and lay her on his lap,....while minho sitting....

 

MINHO'S POV

OMO? Yuri sleeps with her toungue out? how cute.....even when she sleep with her toungue out she still looks like goddess...i guess I'm falling for her,......

END OF POV

 

Minho slowly felt sleepy, and before he fell asleep he kissed Yuri's forehead and whis pered " I think I LOVE YOU..,Goddnight Goddess." Then he took of his jacket and cover Yuri's body so she could be warm.

 

 

 

* coloured words is for conversation. ( so not mixed up and so its easy to read.)

*MinYul fighting! i want to thank My 6 subsrcibers and 4 commenters.owh i know its little but its pretty much respond to my fanfic. Btw this is the 3rd chapter :).

my dear fellow subscribers: lovelyseulgi , Lizzy_Minyul , Riinnn , khunpeeh , tracieywk , u_and_me . THANX SO MUCH FOR SUBSRCIBING! :D <3 minyul fighting!

my dear fellow commenters: MinyulLuver , Khunpeeh , Lizzy_Minyul , s00key . THANX SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING!

btw pls comment,subscribe, suggest and critique! :) thx for supporting! MINYUL FIGHTING! <3<3 saranghaeyo!