Chapter One

jealousy

He watched silently from the window in the door. His blonde hair falling neatly over his forehead, which was sparkling with a slight sweat. His brown eyes were esspecialy bright today. He was shaking and trying to get a grip of what he was about to do. He breathed in deeply and held his breath. His hand came up slowly and he placed it gently on the door. Then, he pushed it open and walked inside to what was possibly the end of a close friend-ship. Forever...

KEY'S P.O.V

I stepped into the dance hall. The air thick with the smell of sweat. A single boy moved accordingly to the beat of the song that was blaring through the speakers. He was busy watching himself and perfecting this dance in the mirror. I knew it perfectly, move by move, word by word. He, on the other hand, didn't know it quite so well. He hadn't notice me walk in, he was in a world of his own. After standing watching him for a while, making mistake after mistake, i decided to help. Stepping onto the floor beside him i danced and watched him follow my own movements. Trying desperatly to learn it off by heart. The music stopped, as did we. I turned to face my dance partner and smiled.

" You are begining to pick it up, good for you, at this rate we will go public in twenty years " i laughed, patting his shoulder. He shrugged me off and walked off to the side to get his bottle of water.

" Yeah well thats not soon enough " he dumped himself down on his behind and just sat there, taking sips of his water. I sat myself down half a metre away from him. He stared straight ahead at nothing in particular. His spiked brown hair sat to perfection despite the intense heat and work out. I moved an inch closer and placed my hand on his knee, he flinched under my hand. To be honest, it hurt that he was scared of my touch, i know he has been through alot throughout the past few months but still, he should know and trust me enough by now.

" Look Jjong, you'll get there, this stuff takes time. You may not have the sixth scense dancing that Taemin has, but you have an amazing voice to make up for it " he turned to face me and smiled up at me, my heart quickened. I used my own smile to hide the terror that was flowing through my veins. He placed his hand to cover my own, my breath caught. I slid another few inches closer to banish any remaining space that was between us. Sighing i decided it was best just to face the inevitable.

" Look Jonghuyun, " he looked me in the eyes knowing that it must be important because i usually use my selected nickname, Jjong. My hands began to tremble and i lost my ability to speak.
," Jonghyun....i wanted to know if you wanted to go for a coffee with me tonight say about 6? " I averted my eyes. I heard a sigh then Jong got up and reached for his blue hoodie, i looked up. He was making his way for the door, abruptly i stood up annd stayed on the spot. Jong had the door held open with one hand and gestured for me to go through. I still didn't understand.

" Why don't we go now. I mean we both arn't doing anything till tomorrow, right? " My eyes widened and my mouth dropped too the floor. I edge towards the door and we made our way to the coffee shop.

JONGHYUN'S P.O.V

He was quiet. Too quiet. We sat down at our usual booth and ordered, a white latte for Key, a black regular for me. Once the waitress came back, with some provocative touching of my arms and back, Key glared at her. Was he jealous? I smiled at the idea....it would be great if he was. When i first met Key i thought he was cute, i had liked him since that first meeting. I felt i could trust him somehow, despite the fact that i had trust issues, but it meant i was getting better with them. Key sat quietly tapping the coffee cup, hands wrapped around it. He was looking at the table, grabbing his hand his head flew upward to look directly at me. Doe eyes huge with wonder and fear.

" So whats up? " I asked him.

" Nothing, i just wanted to get out of the appartment and the studio " i gave him a searching look. There was something not right about the way he said it. Something as definetly wrong, but what it was i had no idea. He was never this quiet, he was always so hyper active and funny. Not today, from the moment he walked in the dance studio i could tell something was up.

" Key, you and i both know there is something wrong. We kno each other too well to let you get away with lying to me " i raised an eye brow, it was clear that he knew i was right, also he hated lying to me. This worked to my advantage.

" C'mon Key, you know i HATE it when people lie to me! " i give him my puppy eyes and stick out my bottom lip. Trying my best to look cute.

" Ugh look Jjong, um....this was actualy a date, i didn't know if u did but do you wanna be a thing, you know? " I was not expecting that. I had picked up my coffee to take a sip but almost dropped it at his words. I set my cup back down and looked around. It was too loud for anyone to hear but i wanted to be sure. I don't know why i did it, i guess i always wanted this to happen but, as it too soon? Was i really ready to come out? Was he? Wait, this IS what i have wanted, no NEEDED for so long. Key. What would the guys think? They should be fine with it right? I glanced back up at Key who was staring at me, waiting. I got up and dragged him out of the shop, down the street, and turned a corner so that we were on a tree drenched field. I grabbed his face and kissed him. My fingers reached round the back of him and started to play with his hair while his dug into my back. I pulled away and took a step back from him and looked down at the green grass.

" Biane " i mummbled, kicking non-existing stones. Two fingers were placed under my chin and pushed my face up so that i was inches from Key's.

" For what? " He lightly place his lips on mine for just a moment but it was long enough to leave me wanting more of him. He pulled away then, hand in hand, we walked home.

General P.O.V

The room was full of laughter. A young boy, around nine-teen, was standing in the middle of the room, wearing nothing but a pair of batman boxer shorts, his wet hair plastered to his face which was the colour of the blood that was circulating its way through his body. Two older boys, one tall with short dark brown hair, the other shorter with / \ / \ hair, were both doubled over with laughter at the sight.

" YAH! Its not funny. Where are my clothes, seroiusly. I need clothes, i'm meeting Kyla in half a hour! " He shouted desperatly. Throwing garments that belonged to the two boys before him.

" Aha they are under my bed, i'll go get them " The taller boy jumped off the couch and danced his way towards his room, still laughing. He came back a minute later with a pair of white skinny jeans and a green top in his left hand, in his right was a box of ' Medium ' sized condoms. He passed them over to the younger boy who went a deeper shade of red.

" How'd you know his size? " The oldest of the three asked. The other two boys shared an embarassed look. The air crackled with tension. Where they caught? If the guys found out, what would they think?

" I uh-i asked him to get them Onew hyung " The beetroot red boy stammered. They both smiled encoraglinly to the suspicious boy on the sofa.

" Well since Teamin isn't a good lier, i suppose i can believe you " they exhaled, realising that they had been holding their breath. The tall boy walked over to Taemin and handed him the possesions. Their fingers lingering for a moment, eyes never wavering. Onew gave them a curious side-ways glance but shrugged it off. They couldn't be a 'thing', it went against what their manager had made them promise, no relationships between the five of them. It was hard since Key came an confessed his feelings for Jonghyun to Onew and Jonghyun has always had this twinkle in his eye whenever Key was near by, within contact, or even brung up in a conversation, this made Onew think, was there some secret going on between them, was he the only one who had noticed? What about Minho and Taemin were they a 'thing' too? Onew frowned in frustration, why couldn't this stuff be easier? Why did they have to make it difficult? Wait, if Minho an Taemin were a 'thing' then did that mean Taemin as cheating on Kyla? He smiled, Onew had known for a while that he had feelings towards her but made no move as she was currenty dating Taemin. Could this be his chance??

TAEMIN'S P.O.V

This wasn't fair. Why couldn't he be more reasonable. After the incedent in the main room, Minho and i went to our shared room. I had just put my top on when firm hands wrapped around my waist, hot breath was welcoming on my neck, a shiver rippled through my body, i leaned into it. Warm lips pressed lightly against it. I knew this was wrong, i knew i should stop it, but i didn't want to. Sighing i turned and placed my hands on Minho's chest to hold his body away from mine. He frowned down into my face, his dark brown hair spiked and cut short, it stung, i loved him, at least i thought i did, but i was in a relationship with Kyla that was partly because i couldn't be in one with Minho. I felt bad for using her and it was for my own benifet, but if i wasn't occupied with her, i don't think i could help myself.

KEY'S P.O.V

So that went well. I had set out to ask Jonghyun and in the end, he was the one who kissed me. This was great, i hadn't ed up. We walked down the streets of Seoul, my hands entwined with his, he looked up at me and smiled, i grinned back. I found it funny that i was younger but taller than him ,well only by a year, still counts though. I felt a light pressure in my hand, i realised it was Jong and snapped back into reality.

" Hey Key. Look " he pointed a little ways down the street at a group of girls, the familure music blaring out of one girls headset, three of them were wearing our mergandise. One of them had even dyed their hair the same as mine, blonde with a blue fringe. They noticed us and pointed and waved and shouted, oblivious to our tangled fingers. I raised an eye brow.

" Wanna give them a show? " I asked turning to Jjong, grasping his other hand in mine, staring into his eyes. He mummbled a rushed 'yes' before i kissed him, hard, he placed his thigh between my legs and let go of my hands to play with my hair, i did the same. The girls were screaming and freaking out, i smiled into Jjong's mouth, he copied, i don't know what made me do it but i ran one if my hands along his neck, down his chest, stopping just above his waist band. The girls screams got louder. We parted, satisfied with ourselves and walked past them, smiling and waving at their blushing faces. Once we were out of sight we burst out laughing and headed to the apartment to talk with the guys.

MINHO'S P.O.V

Ugh, Kyla. I hate her. Taemin was mine, my lost soul. I was jealous of her to say the least, she was aloud to hug him, SHE was aloud to kiss him, SHE was aloud to be intamate with him, i wasn't our manager forbade it. We did manage to get a few moments alone though, we shared a changing room so before we got into our next set of clothes, we got a little kiss or 'touch' in there. We even got a little something in the elevator before a show while the guys werent watching. Now that we were awaiting our comeback we didn't have to change or go to shows so we didn't get that kiss or 'touch'. A light weight on my shoulder brung me back, i looked up to see Taemin with an apologetic look in his eyes.

" Sarange Minho hyung " he whispered, then walked out the room, stroaking my arm as he did so. I followed him to the front door and grabed his hand as he left, looking into his eyes i breathed out my words low enough so no one could hear.

" Sarange Taemin " he smirked sadly and nodded his head then left me standing in the door frame, watching him go on his way to meet with his...girlfriend. I was aware of a figure standing beside me so i hurridly slamed the door shut.

" You really do love him...don't you " Onew's voice asked, i faltered.

" A-ani " i replied, a little too fast. He raised one eye brow at me so i knew it was time to give it up. Sighing i decided to tell him.

" Well, yeah kinnda, and yes he knows and i think.....i think he feels the same way but he is going out with Kyla- " we sat and spoke for a while, well i spoke Onew just listened, he is good at that.

" -and i know that it isn't possible because our manager says so- "

" What isn't possible because our manager says so?? " I was cut off by the sound of Key behinde me. He walked into the room, hand in hand with Jonghyun.

" The fact tha-Wait what the ? " I glanced at them and thier hands pausing for a second each time.

" Oh yeah, bit of a long story also why is Taemin sitting on the wall outside the park crying and mumbling to himself? "

" WHAT?!? " Key yelled at JongHyun. I jumped up from my seat and glanced at Onew who nodded for me to go. I oblidged and sprinted out the door and down the street to where JongHyun said Taemin was. Sure enough he was sitting mummbling to himself with tears straeming sdown his face. I couldn't bare to see him this way, it hurt me to see him so crushed, i allowed myself a moment to catch my breath then walked towards him. I stood infront of him, he didn't look up so i sat down beside him and placed my hand on his back to comfort him.

" Hey Taemin, wanna talk about it? " He shook his head and leaned into the crook of my arm and cried for a while. I started to sing to calm him.

" Wae joheul ttaen gyeote itdeon,
Sara mdeuri hanassile nappeul ttaen
Dwido boji ankotteonaji.... " as i fininshed singing Taemin's tears did, i had calmed down a bit but what he said next stirred up the anger.

" She broke up with me " ing . Why throw away Taemin?

" She dosn't deserve you and you deserve better, i will hunt her down and have a long ' talk ' with her "
He smiled and shook his head.

" But what if i am already in love with someone who deserves more than me? " he leaned up and kissed me, i was slightly taken aback but decided it was best to act confident.

" OH Taeminie i don't deserve you, i don't even desere half of you, and you would agree if you knew what i was planning on doing to you " i smirked as he blushed but i also blushed when he replied.

" I bet you i would like it " i felt the urge to make him blush deeper so i added.


" Lets find out eh? " He did reden a little.

" Lets " he stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me back to the apartment. I paused, Teamin looked back at me with a questioning look.

" One thing, i think Key and Jonghyun are now JongKey " his eyes narrowed, the widened as he slowly understood. He then shook his head.

" I feel sorry for Onew " i laughed and pulled him away. Once we reached the apartment i hooked one arm under his knees and the other supporting his back, he chuckled, i kicked the door open and walked in, the advantage to Taemin looking like a 14 year old was the fact that he weighed the same as one. I chuckled outwardly, he looked up at me, eyes sparkling. I carried him into the living room to get through to our shared room, Taemin stared at Key who was being stradled by Jong, they were whispering and playing with each others hair. I cleared my throat, setting Taemin down. the two boys on the couch looked around and smiled.

" Yah guys, hows it going? " i shook my head as Taemin glanced down at the floor. Key made an 'O' shape with his mouth and clambered off Jonghyun's lap then maked his way towards the maknae and hugged him tight, my jaw-locked, i noticed a tear run down Taemin's cheek. Hauling Key off him i pulled him in close to my own body protectivly, i glared at Key, Jonghyun grabed hold of his arm and pulled him onto his knee, allowing me to calm myself and Taemin down. I burried my face in his neck and inhaled deeply, i then whispered in his ear.

" Look if you don't want to talk about it, we can just go into our room and talk then " i felt him nod, he pushed my body a few inches away from him an wiped his eyes. I stared into them, i heard laughter from the hall way and turned around, Onew enteres the room holding hands with...Kyla!

JONGHYUN'S P.O.V

Crap. Thats all i could think as Onew and Kyla walked in hand in hand. I shared a look with Key and turned my attention to the four people standing in the middle of the room, glaring at each other, well actually it was Minho glaring at Onew and it didn't take a genius to work out why. Minho had pushed Taemin and was now acting as a barrier between the stand-off.

" You ing , this was you're plan wasnt it, wait untill she broke up with him, tell me to go after him then swoop in and get off with his ex?!?! " Onew took a step towards then but was smashed against the wall as Minho gripped the front of his top and held him there, Onew's hands were up in surrender, Taemin was crying again screaming Minho's name, ina dessperat attempt to get him off. Minho raised his arm and balled his hand into a fist.

" M-Minho n-no let me ex- " Onew started.

" If you think i am going to let you ing explain then you have another ing thing coming " his fist was raised higher and he was about to swing, i leaped up and held his arm, Key grabed his waist and Taemin ducked under to get between the two of them, he cupped Minho's face and kissed him breifly then staring deep into his eyes, he was brought back into reality. Taemin Minho's cheek and whispered to him, eyes never moving.

" Minho hyung, calm, think about what you were going to do to me arriso? " Minho nodded, what was he going to do to Taemin? Well whatever it was, Key would have to be okay with it before it happened. Minho hesitantly let his hand fall to his side before hugging Taemin and pushing him into their room. Key stood at the end off the hallway and watched them then he returned to my side, hugging my waist.

" How could you Onew? And to Taemin, to my son! " Key took a step towards Onew and slapped him, hard. Onew raised his hand to his cheek as he stood there dumfounded. Key always refered Taemin as his son, mainly because he was the mother figure but also because they had a 'mother, daughter' relationship. I took a step towards Onew and looked at the floor, i didn't want to do this, but i knew i had to.

" Onew just get out " i ordered.

" What? " He exclaimed.

" I said, get out. It would be easier for all of us, stay with relatives for a while till everyone calms down. I really don't want to do something i'll regret " i looked back up into his eyes. He nodded and stormed out. Kyla followed, i had forgotten about her. I felt Key's arms wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulder, i leaned into his embrace. We didn't speak, we didn't need to, we both knew that no good was gonna come from this.

MINHO'S P.O.V

I will kill him. I will ING kill him! My fist slammed into Taemin's mirror, all pain was lost, i could see the red liquid pour from my hand and drip onto the floor, but i could not feel it, i knew i should, but i couldn't, i was numb, emotionaly and phisicaly. My fist smashed into the mirror again, this time shattering it fully, but again, i felt nothing. I could hear Taemin scream my name, claw a my clothes, pull my hair. I ignored him, i didn't want to face reality. I threw myself off the wall and went into the bathroom, Taemin followed suit, i cracked my face off the marble counter again and agian, breaking my nose, covering my face in blood.

" MINHO!! STOP, PLEASE!! " Taemin screamed, it ripped right through the veil between life and where i was. I stopped, what was i doing? I looked at Taemin, i was hurting him, that much was clear. Tears bagan to stream down my face, i pulled him close and hugged him tightly, he was also sobbing, soaking my shirt. I nuzzled into his neck and breathed in deeply, he giggled through the tears, i smirked. I loved him, i knew i did, i could say that to him, i just couldn't SHOW him. After gently wiping the blood off my face and grabing two tops from the hamper, we changed and i huged him once again. He then pryed himself away from me and tugged my arm, i went willingly.

" Yah! Umma! Where'd you go? " we walked into the kitchen, home of The Almighty Key. I glanced up warily as i entered, but was greeted by Key's smiling face, and a nod of acknowledgment from Jonghyun who then turned back to hugging Key from behind and whispering into Key's ear causing him to giggle and blush. I felt a squeeze on my hand and looked down at Taemin, he gestured for me to follow, i did. He pushed me down on a stool and sat on my lap, i tensed. What would Jonghyun Hyung and Key Hyung say? Taemin cramped his neck and whispered into my own ear.

" It's okay, calm down. They know...i think" he looked up at Jonghyun and Key who were staring at us from the other end of the room, Key had tears in his eyes as he nodded. I turned back and burried my head in his neck, i then cried. I don't know if it was from happiness or fear, but i had nothing to be afraid of, i told myself this over and over again so much so, i started to believe it, i then smiled uncontrolably and i started laughing. Taemin hugged my head and laughed to, i don't think he why and neither did i at that moment. I sniffed and looked into his eyes, never moving, no one in the room speaking. He wiped away my tears, and i kissed him just a small peck but it was still a kiss. Key cooed from behind, the room turned silent and i could sence that Jonghyun and Key had turned back to whatever it as that they were doing. Taemin snuggled into my chest and i began to hum the tune to a song Jonghyun had wrote 'Obsession'. It was a hypnotic song, it even effected Jonghyun himself, if we were ever on Radio Shows/Broadcasts, we would all sit in silece, listening, replaying the times we had felt that way, mine were usually on Taemin.

" Fitting " Taemin mummbled, i nuzzled the top of his head.

" Hmm? " I asked kissing his neck, causing him to shudder. It was then, the throbbing pain emerged from nowhere. I whinced and tried not to show how much it hurt. Ugh, why did i have to get so angry?!

" Minho Oppa, are you okay? " Taemin sat up inspecting my face, sure enough, i broke my nose, which by the way as a whole bigger deal when you are in the singing/rapping business. I cussed under my breath, not wanting to deamonise Taemin's inoccent ears. I looked at him once again, worry etched on his face.

" Oppa, you shouldn't swear like that, lets get to the hospital " he placed an arm around my shoulders and lead me to the car. He sat me down in the passanger seat and clambered into the drivers side.

" Taeminnie, you don't even have a lisence yet, i'll drive " he shook his head and locked the doors. That boy is smarter than he lets on sometimes.

" I have my learners permit, i should be fine as long as you are in the car with your lisence " i nodded reluctantly but knoing that when Taemin feels strongly about someting, he would get it his way, i allowed him to drive me to the hospital.