Chapter 6

A Cinderella Story

'What?!' You squeal.

CL flips open her laptop and jabs at the 'ON' button. Her fingers tap a rhythm on the desk as it starts up. She jiggles impatiently in her seat mummuring to herself. 

'C'mon.. C'mon...'

'What's going on?!' You question her again as you get impatient. 

She opens up Google Images on the Internet and types in 'Dong Young Bae'. 

'Why are you Googling him?!' You shriek. 'Isn't that kinda rude?! I don't think he's some serial killer or terrorist!' 

Before CL can answer, the page loads and your jaw drops.

All over the page is pictures of Taeyang. 

Taeyang laughing

Taeyang half-

Taeyang angry

Taeyang half-

Taeyang in a suit

Taeyang half-

Taeyang with a dog

Taeyang half-

Taeyang, Taeyang, Taeyang, Taeyang, Taeyang. 

'Oh. My. God.' You echo CL's earlier sentiments.

Chaerin looks expectantly at your reaction.

'HE IS SO HOT!' You squeal like an excited fangirl, 'HIS ABS! HIS EYES! HIS LIPS! OMYGOODNESSGRACIOUSWOW!' 

CL narrows her eyes at you then flicks you on the forehead. 

'That's not the point!' She hisses, exasperated. 'Don't you get it?! Dong YoungBae is Taeyang! Taeyang is JUST a stage name!'

...

You stare at her in dead silence. 

Then burst out in hysterical laughing. 

'There are probably a few thousand people with the name Dong YoungBae and a few thousand others with Lee ChaeRin in Korea!' You choke out between guffaws. 'MY Dong YoungBae is YOUR Taeyang?! HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!' 

You can see CL's temper rise to a boiling point at your blithe towards the current situation. 

'Dong isn't a very common Korean surname!' She half yells at you.

'Then make is a few HUNDRED Dong YoungBae's only.' You say while surpressing a giggle at how this girl can be so gullible. 

'But what you said about YOUR YoungBae matches our Tae!' She rebutts, slamming the table to drive in her point.

'Both of them are one year older, both major in English and both love BigBang! Duh!' She explains. 

The lecturer then enters to begin his lecture as you pat CL on her head. 'Aigoo ChaeRin Pabo. You're so cute when you're naive.' 

CL sputters and blinks at your reaction. Then her expression changes. 

'I'll prove it to you. You wait.' CL whispers harshly in your ear.

You see the determined glint in her eye and you know you are in deep trouble.

Uhoh...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: a reaaaaaally short chapter. Next one coming up soon! :3