Chapter 9

A Cinderella Story

A/N: i think you guys have heard that Daesung has been charged for crashing his car into that motorcyclist and killing him. No one knows what will his punishment be, yet, but we all know that he must be very traumatised and saddened to know that he was the cause of another person's death. I hope that regardless of your religion, you will pray for him and give him all your support. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You hear a yelp and you turn to see G-Dragon reach out to catch ChaeRin as she collapses.

His arms envelope her before they both tumble to the floor, his body cushioning her fall. 

The BigBang members look on in stunned silence as the fangirls squeal in jealousy at ChaeRin in G-Dragon's arms. 

The minders rush over to check if G-Dragon is alright while their bodyguards pull ChaeRin off him. 

'CHAERIN-AH!' You panic and rush over as she sags limply against one of BigBang's bodyguards. You shake her vigorously but she does not stir.

'HELP!' You look to Taeyang and G-Dragon, the only two whom you know can speak English fluently.

G-Dragon looks to the bodyguard and tells him something in Korean that you cannot catch.

Taeyang translates,'He's gonna bring your friend to our dressing room to rest. If she does not wake up soon we'll call for an ambulance.' 

You nod with relief, tears welling in your eyes. 

The bodyguard lifts ChaeRin like she is a ragdoll and carries her out of the room while you follow suit. 

The BigBang members stay in the room to continue the autograph signing and to console the other startled fangirls.

.

.

.

When you and ChaeRin are alone in the room, she opens her eyes and gets up from the sofa, grinning at you. 

'How was my acting?' She asks, excitedly.

You stare at her in stunned silence. 

Then you hit her as hard as you can.

'YAH! YOU SCARED ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE OR SOMETHING!' You yell.

'Ow! Not so loud! People might hear us!' She whispers as she rubs her arm and glares at you. 

'You should be glad I saved you and Taeyang from that awkward mo ---' She stops mid-sentence and lies back down quickly as there is a knock on the door. 

Looking up, you see G-Dragon enter, holding CL's bag which she had left in the other room. 

'Is she alright? Do we need to call a doctor?' He asks, his face creased with worry. 

You look down at ChaeRin and you feel thankful for all she has done for you. You decide that as a friend, maybe you should do something for her too. 

'I remember her telling me that she has fainting spells due to low blood sugar. She will wake up after a while.' You explain to G-Dragon and ask, 'Can you stay here while I go get a sweet drink for her?' 

'Sure.' He smiles and approaches the sofa as you head out. 

As you close the door behind you, you see G-Dragon sit beside CL with her bag on his lap and place his jacket over her. 

.

.

.

You find a vending machine down the hallway and buy a can of Coke. 

As you head back, you realise that all the dressing room doors look the same.

Even though there are names on the doors, you cannot read Korean yet. Panicking, you look around for help but there is no one. It occurs to you that most people have already left as Inkigayo ended about an hour ago. 

You decide to try opening each door.

So, for the next 5 minutes, you turn the door knob quietly and peep into every room hoping it is BigBang's dressing room. 

Finally, at your tenth? twentieth? door, you open it slightly to see ChaeRin sitting up and talking to G-Dragon, his jacket still draped over her shoulders.

She is looking at him through her eyelashes, her chin tilted down, a slight smile on her face as she listens to what G-Dragon is saying. 

He is leaning towards her, his hand a few millimetres away from her's, telling her something. 

She flips her hair and giggles at whatever he is saying while his face is smug, a laugh playing on his lips. 

Are they.... FLIRTING?!

You retreat slowly out of the door, wanting to give them more time together when your back knocks into something hard. 

Your mouth forms an 'O' as you try to stifle a gasp. 

Turning around, you see Taeyang looking at you questioningly.

'Wha---' He opens his mouth to say something but you clamp your hand over it, pushing him back against the opposite wall of the hallway. 

You glance backwards to see the dressing room door silently slide shut and you breathe a sigh of relief. 

When you look back, your eyes come into contact with Taeyang's and you see a spark of... lust? Your pulse quickens and your breathing becomes shallow, as you feel your face heat up. 

Then you realise his mouth is still covered by one of your hands while the other hand holding the Coke is near his thigh. The length of your body is pressed up against his muscular torso while your slender legs are between his. 

You cry out in surprise and jump back, putting as much distance as you can between you and him. 

'I -I think I'd better go.' You whirl around and fling the door to the dressing room open. 

CL and G-Dragon look up at the noise as you enter, a look of surprise and guilt on their faces. 

ChaeRin glances down at the floor and blushes. You realise the distance between them is significantly lesser than just now. 

G-Dragon stands up and laughs sheepishly, running a hand through his hair. 'Uh. I guess you two have to get going huh?' He says, his voice quavering slightly. 

You stride forward and grab ChaeRin's arm. 'Yeah. We have to go. Our parents will worry. Since it's already 8pm.' You know what you just said was absolutely ridiculous. 

Who has a curfew of 8PM?!

But you cannot really be bothered at the moment. 

ChaeRin stares at you and then at G-Dragon not knowing what to say as you drag her by the arm. 

Then, you see Taeyang enter. 

Damn it. 

'Why don't G-Dragon send ChaeRin home and I send you home?' He asks you, and then looks over at G-Dragon. 

'I'm fine with that.' G-Dragon nods like a bobble-head doll, smiling widely. 'Is ChaeRin fine with it?'

'Oh. Absolutely! No problem! It's my honour.' She grins happily at G-Dragon. 

Those two need to know how obvious their behaviour is. 

You follow ChaeRin, defeated, as she links her arm through your's and follow the two BigBang members to the carpark. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 'you' and taeyang alone in the car? :O what's gonna happen?!

sorry for my random supposed-to-be-a-kind-of--but-failed moment between 'you' and taeyang. 

who loves chaeyong/skydragon?! PUT YOUR HANDS UP! :D