Seeing The Nerd And Remembering The Past

A Gangster Kingka has a Gangster Little Sister?! (Hiatus)

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I was walking near the orphanage. I really liked to come here since that little girl talked to me. She was about 5 years old. I was looking around if she's out but it turned that she's not there. I was about to walk away when I heard a familiar voice. I turned to where the voice came from. It's the little girl. I was about to call her but stopped when I heard her say something.

"Unnie, oppa, let's get ice cream!" she said happily while skipping. When the two came insight, I was shocked at who I saw. It's the nerd!!! My eyes widen a lttle. I look at the nerd, she was smiling. A different smile when she smiled at us at the cafe. The nerd is a GIRL??!!! Do the other guys know about HER secret??!!

"Hyunmin-ah, behave. Be thankful that noona took care of you when you had a fever," the other one said. So her name is Hyunmin. And she got sick?! And the one who took care of her was that nerd. Wait.. what's her name again?

"It's okay Hyukmin-ah. Atleast Hyunmin's better now,"  she said gently with a smile.

"You see oppa, Jae unnie loves me. Mehrong!" Hyunmin said. So they call her Jae. I saw them playing happily.

"Jae unnie, I have a new friend. He was very tall," Hyunmin said while motioning with her hands.

"Jinjja? What's his name?" Jae asked her. Hyunmin's eyes widened.

"I forgot to ask," she said sheepisly. I saw Jae shaking her head.

"Ara, ara~ Why don't we go to Lotte World?" she said to the kids. The kids just nodded and they went on their way. I continued to look at them, as a flashback appeared.

Flashback (9 years ago)

I was sitting on a nearby bench when I heard a cute little voice. I look around and found a little girl sitting all alone. She's wearing a black skinny pants and a black leather jacket. I walked towards her and tapped her. She looked at me with emotionless face.

"Are you alone here?" I asked her while blinking my eyes. I think she was 8 or 9 years old.

"I'm waiting for someone," she answered, after a few moments of silence. I just nodded.

After a few minutes a black motorcycle parked infront of her. The man who drove the motorcycle took off his helmet and passed it on the little girl. The man has a mask on with silver wings engraved in it. The mask is kind of familiar...

"We got information. Your target's at Han River," the man said. 'Target?! Are they gangsters? But this girl is quite young to be someone like that.

"Thanks hyung!" the girl said and ride the motorcycle. She started the engine and head to Han River. I was kind of confused and I think the man noticed it.

"Do you know her, Chanyeol?" the man asked me. 'He knew my name!!' I thought. "Of course I know your name, idiot! Don't you remember your sunbae?" the man said,chuckling while taking his mask off. I was shock to see who it was.

"Kyuhyun sunbae!" I said with a shock tone. So that's why the mask is familiar. "Who is she, by the way, sunbae?" I asked.

"She's also your sunbae," he said calmly. I was quite shocked to hear that she's my sunbae. "Her name's Jin. She and SHINee were active in the underwolrd since 4 years ago. And to think that she's just 9 years old right now,"  he continued.

"So she was 5 years old then?" I asked with the same shock expression. He just nodded. He turned to me and his face is now serious.

"You're the first one to know about that one,so don't tell it to anybody, even to your members," he said seriously. I just nodded.

Flashback End

So that's why Jin was so familiar. I almost forgot about her. But why does the nerd resemble Jin so much? I jsut shook my head at the thought.

 

Ta-da~ Here's the update you're waiting for!! Sorry if this chapter is lame ^^ But still, Stay tuned!!! ^_~