Love Drugged

Love Drug

The clock clicked 11 as you continued to stare at the whitewashed walls, waiting for your singing prince to return home from work. Sighing, you turned to you right side, trying to sleep. 11:01. 11:02. 11:03. Finally, you take it anymore. Kicking off the orange sheets of your bedspread, you walk to the kitchen.

I wonder if Minwoo-ah had dinner yet... you think to yourself as you down a glass of water. Looking into your fridge, you find yakisoba noodles, baby bok choi, a slab of beef, and a half empty jug of milk. You smile to yourself as you know Minwoo loves warm milk and yakisoba. You pull it and out and start cooking.

First you wash the bok choi and cut it into smaller pieces, then you cut the beef into cubes, next you fry them with the yakisoba in oyster sauce, after it's all cooked, you place it into a small glass container and heat up the milk and pour it into a thermos. 

It's 11:20, when you step into your car and drive off to Starship Entertainment's headquarters. When you walk in, the sectary rises her head and smiles at you. She's seen you offend enough to know you were here for MInwoo.

"Are you here to see Minwoo-ah?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"Yep," you answer in a cheery tone, "is he upstairs in his office?"

She nods once and says, "that boys works so hard, everyone of the Boyfriend band went home already."

You smile at her proudly as you thank her and walk up the black marble stairs to Minwoo's office. After going up 2 flights of stairs you come to his door. You smile as you see his name engraved into the grey sliver plaque. You place your hand on the sliver handle and were about to push open the door, but you hear his voice,

"Jess, kiss me harder..."

Then you hear a girl giggle, and a soft rustling of their bodies moving. At that moment you throw open the door,

"Yah, what the hell are you doing?!" you shout as you take in the scene, Minwoo has his arm around a girls's waist and the girl's arms were wrapped around his neck, and some of her lipstick was on his cheek. Her head moves and you see her face. It's IU! You've never liked this girl much, but now you wanted to rip out.

She looked at you and smirked. Pulling out of Minwoo's arms, she said,

"Well looks like your REAL girlfriend is here. I'll leave you two to talk."

She stoped at the half-way to the door and stopped, spun around on her heel and walked up to Minwoo and tried to kiss him, but he pushed her back.

"Stop, you !" he shouted, clearly pissed.

For a second she looked floored, but quickly recovered and walked out of the room with a air of what little pride she left. After she left, you lost it. The hot, painful tears steamed down your face.

Minwoo took one look at your face and quickly looked at the ground with shame. You walked up to him and stopped at 5 feet.

"Why?" you asked, your voice cracking from the tears, "I loved you, I trusted you to be at work and this is what you do?!"

Minwoo looks up at you and says, "It's not want it seems, please let me expla-"

You cut him off, "there is nothing to explain, you cheated on me!"

"No. That's not it!" he says, "please. I love you, I couldn't do this to you if I tried. Please."

"Really? Cause you just did!" you shriek, losing it, "I came here to give your dinner, but I guess you don't need it anymore!"

You roughly pull the glass container out and drop it on the ground at your feet, shattering the glass. Minwoo just stares at you, then after a moment, he says,

"Please, Jess."

"No," you say coldly, the tears falling faster now, "we are over."

"No, please," Minwoo pleaded, "Jess,"

You ignore him, and turn your heel at start to walk out of his office, but he leaps up and grabs you from behind and hugs you.

"I love you! I love you so much! It's not at all what it seems!" he says, hugging you tighter, as you try to fight back. He waits for you to become still before he says anything more. After a while, you stop fighting.

"At first, I was just sitting on my desk, and IU knocks on my door, and she asked to come in, and I let her in, thinking it was fine. It started out normal, then all the sudden, she jumps at me, and slams a drugged tissue under my nose. I was surprised, so I took a breath in though my nose, and the room became hazy, and all the sudden you were standing there. Then you leaned in and kissed me, and I thought it was you, that's why I kissed her back. But when you slammed open the door, the room became hazy again, and suddenly, I could see what I just did. I sorry, please forgive me," Minwoo finishes, as tears of his own start falling.

You are shocked. Then you feel awful. You urn around and stare into his tearly eyes, and softly peck him on the lips.

"I forgive you, and I love you," you say softly.

He smiles at you and says, "You are better then any love drug."