Chapter One- Our Meeting

Our Coffee Shop

~To new subbies~

Whenever you see "________," put in your name or the name of your choice in

Whatever you do, Tiffany is one of the characters so I wouldn't put that name in

Also, whenever you see ,'this', it's what the main character is thinking

~~~~~~~~~

'Now lets see..... keys, phone, wallet, pen, and paper. Ok I'm ready to go outside'

___________ slowly opened the door and stepped out to the world. A cold breeze greeted her, causing ___________ to shiver. 

She looked up at the sky to check the weather.

'It looks like it will rain today....'

__________ grabbed a umbrella from her porch and head out.

When _________ got to the sidewalk, she turned back.

'Looks like you won't be cradling me anymore.....'

 

__________ lost her mom a few years ago. As for her dad...... well let's just say he was a playboy.

Not long after her parent's divorce, ________'s mom died from depression. Before she left, she wrote a note to _________,

"_______ be good! Mommy loves you and will always be by your side, protecting you."

 

__________ wiped the tear off her face

'Mommy....... I miss you...'

She turned back to the sidewalk and continued her walk.

Chapter Officially Starts!

Chapter 1- Our Meeting

"Hello, welcome to Coffee & Co! Table for one or to go?" A waiter greeted _________ as she walked in.

"Um table for one...." she replied.

The waiter led _________ to a booth next to a well decorated window. She sat down in the middle of a booth and the waiter placed a menu on the table.

                                                 

"I'll take a......... small latte and a cheese cake" _________ said and handed the menu over to the waiter. He bowed and went behind the counter to proceed with her order.

Meanwhile, _________ had laid her eyes on a handsome customer in the store.

                                                     

                                                        

                                                                                                                                                                             ^Copyright to whoever made this^

Kim

Him

Chan

 

For so weird reason, ___________ could here her heart pound.

'What's going on?? Why do I feel this way? NO! _______ ___________ (first and last name) you can not fall in love! LOVE IS A LIE!'

It was the first time __________ felt this way. In her world, the word "Love"  lost its meaning after the huge scar her dad left. She found herself unknowingly gazing at him, yet mentally slapping herself.

 

"Don't even think about it" someone said while placing a cheesecake and latte on the table. ___________ snapped out of her gaze and turned her attention to her smirking friend in the pink apron.

"What? I wasn't thinking about anything......."  ___________ lied. Tiffany took a seat next to __________.

"There are a bunch of girls outside, you know~" Tiffany said while pointing at the group of girls watching Himchan from the outside of the closed window. Just then, little Youngjae walked into the store and sat on Tiffany's shoe.

"uh......There's a duck on your shoe....." __________ stated awkwardly.

Tiffany laughed and picked up the duck.

"His name is YoungJae~ Say hi, Yoo YoungJae" she commanded.

"Quack"

_________ awkwardly smiled and took sipped of her latte.

"Anyway...... do you know his name?" she asked, stuffing cheesecake into .

"Who? Youngjae? I just told you, silly~" Tiffany replied while putting the duck on a leash.

"No," ________ said while rolling her eyes, "the pretty boy"

"Oh~ Himchan?" Tiffany stated.

'Ohh~ Himchan? His name sounds as pretty as he looks' __________ thought with a smirk.

"What are you smirking about?" Tiffany asked, grinning devilishly.

"N-n-nothing" she replied, half chocking on the cheesecake.

"Alright~" Tiffany said while getting up.

"Ya! Where are you going?" _________ panicked.

"I have to take care of some businesses" she replied without turning back.

"Businesses? Don't you mean business?" _________ asked.

"Whatever" Tiffany replied while walking over to Himchan, forcing Youngjae to be dragged along.

"Wait! What are you doing?" _________ whispered and quickly ducked under the table.

 

_________ had no idea what Tiffany was up to but she was most likely up to no good.

'She is so done after I get through with her...................

hmmmm....... That cheesecake wasn't bad......

now if only I could get it....'

__________ put her hand onto the surface of the table and began her quest for cheesecake.

'Now let's see...... soft and squishy.....'  ___________ thought as her hand searched

Just then, she realized that the cake was on the other side of the table!

 

When the coast was clear, ________ peeked her head out from the bottom of the table and grabbed the cheesecake plate the cheesecake was once on.

__________'s eyes widened.

'WHERE'S MY CHEEZECAKE?! I am going to murder whoever ate it!'

 

 

__________ heard someone clear their throat and looked up.

 

^copyright to the person I can not read^

him.......

'Maybe I won't murder him.........'

"Hi" he said, in a deep and husky voice.

.......

'He's so dreamy..............' 

The next thing __________ knew, she passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, that's the 5th one this week....." a deep husky voice said as _________ slowly gained her body back.

"Well what are you going to do about it?" Tiffany asked while making coffee art behind the counter.

 

After _________ passed out, Himchan carried her (bridal style) over to a booth beside the counter. He rested her head on his lap and began chatting with Tiffany.

 

"I can't blame myself for being too handsome" Himchan smirked and stared down at ________, "This one actually looks pretty~"

Tiffany laughed, "Of course, she's MY friend after all"

"Anyway, what are you going to do with that little stalker of yours?" Himchan asked while turning his head back to Tiffany.

"I don't know......." Tiffany replied while handing the cup of coffee to her employee.

After, Tiffany took a seat across from the to-be-lovebirds. 

"Maybe you should get some security guards......." Himchan offered. By now, _________ was conscious, eavesdropping on the two.

"That won't help....." Tiffany replied while fiddling with her fingers.

'What are they even talking about.........my head hurts.......wait.............

.............what am I even napping on!?'

Just as _________ decided to sit up, the door opened and in walked Choi Junhong.

When _________ got up, Himchan glanced at her but didn't say a word.

'Wasn't he just talking a couple minutes ago?'

 

 Tiffany got up from her seat and waited for Junhong to make a move.

"So how's my favorite waitress" Zelo said while tickling the greeter's under chin.

Tiffany cleared , "What are you doing here?"

Zelo turned his attention to the most "beautifful" person in the store.

"Well If it isn't my favorite girl" Zelo said while his lips. He slowly prowled closer to Tiffany. 

She rolled her eyes. Just then, a black haired waiter tapped Tiffany on the shoulder and asked if she would teach him mow to make coffee art.

Tiffany nodded and they went behind the counter.

"Do you really think one man can stop my love?" Junhong said with a smirk. He placed his elbows on the counter and gazed into Tiffany's eyes, whom were too busy focused on the lesson.

However, Zelo didn't stop gum-like attitude while Tiffany was giving the newbbie a lesson.

 

After a few minutes, Tiffany stopped the lesson and told the boy to wait.

"What is with you?! Why do you always come to my shop?! If you love to play, there's a strip club 2 blocks down." she finally released.

"What's the problem with being a playboy?" Zelo asked.

"One, your breath stinks. Two, I hate you. Three, I never liked playboys." Tiffany stated.

"My breath has nothing to do with playing...." he mumbled and moved closer  

"Don't come any closer, I can smell your breath." Tiffany said, slightly backing away.

"I play, you brush your teeth, we all have our little quirks" Zelo said, smirking, as he edged closer to Tiffany.

Their faces were a centimeter away from each other when.......

SMACK!

Tiffany slapped Zelo across the face. She glared at the disgusting thing and walked away. Zelo, who was left with a red hand mark on his face, smirked and edged to one of the female workers.

NEVER INTERFERE WITH THE MANAGER

 

~To be continued~

Hey guys!

Sorry about all the copyrighting......... I'm just sick of people taking my stuff...

Anyway~ I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because I worked all day and night on it

-My sister site-

Here

 

~Next Chapter~

 

^Copyright to whoever made this^

Title~ Love in the Rain