What a Weird Dream

My Dream

*Your POV*

I was wandering around the Zoo, and I noticed this Orangutan that kept loosing in control, we made an eye to eye contact. I had a bad feeling about the Orangutan, so I leaved that area. I continue to stroll at the Zoo, but there is a commotion, Zookeepers are running and telling us to leave as soon as possible because the Orangutan destroyed its own cage.  I don’t know why but I came back to that area where the Orangutan’s cage was placed. (A/N: I really don’t know why!! LOL! Maybe because I’m really weird. HAHA!) And, for the second time, me and the Orangutan  made an eye to eye contact, suddenly I felt  my blood drained from my face and my heart is thumping really loud from my chest. The Orangutan suddenly chased me, I started to run afraid that he might catch and kill me! Unfortunately, I accidentally fall from running and I knew it! This is the end of my life! The crazy Orangutan is getting closer and closer to me, I can’t move and wait for him to attack me, suddenly, there’s someone who pushed the Orangutan and saved me from the deathly attack. I stand up to thank the stranger who saved me but I felt surprised when I saw his face! You know why??!! That stranger is the one and only LEE DONGHAE!!!
He smiled at me and asked me, “Are you okay?” I just nod and muttered a small, “Thank You.” He pushed me all of a sudden and I fall onto a man’s chest. When I looked up, I saw the face of CHO KYUHYUN!
“Take her away from here, I’ll take care of that Orangutan”, Donghae said to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun holds my hand and take me far away from Donghae and the wild Orangutan. I looked back at Donghae and saw him fighting the Orangutan. (A/N: hahaha! Fish vs. Orangutan.LOL! ) I felt a slight squeeze in my hand and looked at Kyuhyun, he smiled at me and said, “Don’t worry, Donghae hyung will be fine.” I nod and smile at him. We sat on a chair, and wait for Donghae.
While waiting, I still feel afraid and nervous because of that crazy Orangutan, the way he looked at me like he wants to eat me, I didn’t notice I’m shaking until I felt someone hugs me from my back, I faced him and saw Donghae. He smiles at me. (A/N: AGAIN!! OMG!! LOL) He said,
“Don’t be scared. That Orangutan was actually Kim Ryeowook.”
-THE END-

A/N: Hahahahahahaha!! Yeah. Yeah. It’s really weird and crazy..hahaha
In my dreams, after Donghae oppa told me that Ryeowook oppa is the Orangutan, I woke up then blankly looked up at my ceiling.
Little by little, my dream processed in my mind and I was like LAUGHING-OUT-LOUD literally. I never noticed it was only 3:00am in the morning, and I was laughing like a mad man. Fortunately, no one heard me.
Haha!

 

THANK You For Reading!!