GOODBYE

HEART BREAK

YOUR P.O.V

Why has it become like this? For  a moment I thought you love me.... I know I am not up to your standards but I still did my best to catch up with you... Even though our was long still i proved myself to you that I am worthy it,

But what have you done? You left me for her...... 

Not to cry I want to cry
Look to the sky let the tears flow
Look up into the cloud depths to wait for the sunrise
To the end of the story to the former sum to eliminate
Not to cry I want to cry
Can not throw in the towel because I believe the rainbow always followed by mist
Will bring happiness to the next crossroad
To accompany me to jump the new dance


(Read more: http://beautifulsonglyrics.blogspot.com/2012/06/cyndi-wang-bu-ku-lyrics.html#ixzz2YYNAjAB1)

As I am standing here ... I still remember what you did to me...

FLASHBACK

YOUR P.O.V

"oh my god! the finals are over ! I can relax once again!" you said.

"yeah right! It was totally a pain in the ! TSK2X" Jinhee your bestfriend said.

" And YEY! I can finally see him!" you said in a joyful way.

"tsh ! like duh he didn't even called you for a month is he really your boyfriend?" Jinhee said.

 NO ONE'S P.O.V

Actually Jinhee knew that Hyori's boyfriend was cheating on her she actually saw it in a cafe and confronted Kris. "Kris! what are you doing?"Jinhee said.

Kris didn't even have a shock expression " what do you need?" that's what he said

. " tell me why are you here?!" Jinhee said almost shouting.

"Why do I need to tell you? you are not my girlfriend.!"Kris said.

" I know but actually my bestfriend is and I demand your explanation!" Jinhee yelled.

"Who is she babe?" the girl asked.

"Psh this she is just nothing babe." Kris said and gave her a back-off look.

Jinhee was about to say something when Chanyeol one of kris's friends grab her and gave her a glare. 

Kris just smirked and said "Let's go babe. Let's not waste time in here.". 

"What are doing?" Jinhee asked.

"Just back off !" Chanyeol said.

"what did you say? that guy was my best friend's boyfriend and your telling me to go?!" Jinhee shouted.

" wait is the name Jung Hyori?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes." Jinhee said.

" hahahahhahahahahah.... WTF you know what that girl is just a bet! what a fool! seriously that girl was only a 16 years old and she thoughts that kris is serious in her?! really girls!" Chanyeol said.

Upon hearing those things a slap landed on Chanyeol's cheek. "PSH! seriously! you know what?! all of you are pathetic! you don't know how to love! I hope KARMA WILL GET YOU GUYS!" Jinhee shouted and left the cafe. 

YOUR P.O.V

"duh bestfriend he understands me anyway .. he knows that I am still studying." you said while smiling.

"psh whatever!" Jinhee said. BUT I HOPE YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH HYORI Jinhee said in her mind.

" so I am going to his house tonight and suprise him with my freshly made cookies that i baked last night!" you said.

Jinhee only sighed.

No one's P.O.V

8:30 PM when you got into the house of kris. the guard let you in since he knows you. as you got nearer you heard their conversation.

"hyung do you love her?" tao asked.

"of course I love that girl. She is perfect!" kris said while smiling. you were also smiling cause you thought that it was you they were talking about.

"so what about our bet hyung?" kai asked.

"oh about that hyung succeeded already. I met her bestfriend and found out that the girl was totally inlove with her. haha the bestfriend even slapped me hahha". Chanyeol said.

"really?" suho asked.

"hahaha yeah I saw that ! I was with hyuna actually. And that Jinhee ruined the moment." Kris said. Upon hearing Jinhee's name and about the bet her world crash. Her heart was torn into pieces. She knew they were talking about her and she was just a bet.

" so hyung wons!" xiumin yelled.

"cheers!" suho yelled.

You were really broken hearted you never thought that Kris would do that. Of course you were angry but you want it to end in a peaceful way that's why you called Kris and said to let you in his house and he agreed.

"what are you doing here?" kris asked. The members were all looking at you.

"Happy 3rd monthsary!" you greeted happily even though you were about to cry. " here is my gift" you handed him the box.

Kris looked at you with no expression and it was there you confirmed that kris did not love you and by that you planned to end it.

" oh! happy monthsary too!" kris said again it has no expression. "I am sorry I do not have any gift for you because I was busy these pasy following days." kris said.

"It's ok oppa!" you said.

"ok you should go now. You see my friends are here." Kris said.

"Oh ok. SARANGHAE oppa." you said and Kris just nodded. 

You smiled and that smile was very sad and Kris closed the door even if you were there.

Kris didn't even know that, that was the last smile that he will see from you.

Tears started to fall down and raindrops also were falling as you walked away. 

You also heard laughing and teasing in his house and as you were walking away far from his house the rain has dropped really hard. at that time aso there was a car going to kris's house as soon as the car arrived Kris fetched the girl inside with an umbrella. You really saw how his eyes sparkles when he saw the girl. Then they went inside. You cried really hard when you were walking and you didn't care even if you were wet because of the rain. It was then you promise that you will not appear from his life anymore.

- - -

Now I will begin a new life without you so goodbye KRIS WU YIFAN HAVE A GOOD LIFE.

"All passengers heading to Singapore please ready yourself." the announcer in the airport said.

GOOD BYE KOREA! SEE YOU TILL THEN! 

And it was then you left without saying goodbye to them. You just wanted to start a new life in the new country you are going.