~Hesitance~

Don't Go..

Lay hesitated. Should or  should I not?, He started debating in his mind.

What the hell Lay! Just do it! Cant you see? His shivering in fright and here you are debating to yourself?! Think about him, dammit! He needs your comfort now! SO HURRY UP! Dont be a coward Lay just do it! No! But you can't! Do you want break your relationship? What if this gets awkward after that? What if he starts to avoid you after this? Don't listen to Light Lay! Dont do it. Pleasse you dont want to hurt his heart!~ Yah! Lay, are you stupid. Dont listen to him! Go away, Dark! Lay listen to me. He needs you right now. Dont think about the kiss. HE NEEDS YOU RIGHT NOW!!! Just freaking do it! ~NO! Lay pls dont do this. Youre going to hurt him and yourself if you do so! Pls! DONT.DO.IT!!~ *By the spell of the underworld, pls take Dark away from here! In an instant, Dark disapper, only his scream could be heard, slowly disappearing too. *Go on Lay. Dont be scared. Remember he needs your comfort right now. If not, his going to suffer through this thunderstorm. Im sure u dont want that,right? So, just do it. Believe in yourself Lay.

"What the hell.." Lay shook his head in annoyance. He didn't realise that Luhan had buried his face once again into his chest and had  gripped at the hem of his shirt was tighter than before.

"Lay! Hurry up! I can't stand the weather anymore. Please hurry Lay! Im-I'm  scar-RED!!!! Lay please, I cant bear with it anymore! Lay-Lay!" Luhan mumbled into his chest. Lay the back of Luhans hair. He made Luhan look at him and was instantly drawn into the doe-eyes. Lay stare at Luhan lovingly, not breaking it.

"Here it goes.." Lay thought, thinking of all the consequences that may appear later.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^