~Normal, or maybe not~

Don't Go..

No ones POV 

 

After that day, everything went the same as before, even after their hearts were broken. Luhan was still as bubbly as before, talking in his cute voice and laughing at almost anything. But Lay knows. He knows that hint of disappointment in his tone, despite the facade he puts on. No matter how he manages to hide it infront of the others, Lay is able to find it. He knows it was all his fault, all. He shouldnt be doing this to Luhan but he had to. Everyone would see that there is no one stoping him to love the older but he knew there is. Something that is caging him from loving the other.

"Guys, lets meet tomorrow at the studio, one sharp." Kris said, eyes scanning the little ones in front of him.                                                    "Stop scaring them like that Kris," Suho said before clapping his hands saying.           "Manager wants to talk to us about something but I dont know what it is. We will find out sooner or later!" he jumped about and twirled. The other eleven members could only face palm themselves. Then, Lay heard Luhans laughter. How much he missed that laughter. He turned to look at the older and found Luhan smiling at him, with that huge, chubby smile of his before turning to Sehun and started laughing at the maknaes cute pout about the "something". Lay couldnt help but feel jealousy overcoming him. He felt his body heating up and quickly took a deep breath to compose himself.                                        "Lay, you coming? We are going to eat dubbokki." Suho said. Lay shook his head.     "Nah. I want to go sleep.You guys go ahead." Suho nodded and left with the rest.

As usual, Lay slumped home and crashed onto the seat when he felt a kick on his thigh. He turned and saw Luhans goofy face, smiling down at him.                                                             "When did you get home?" Lay asked, wondering what the older was doing there instead of eating with the rest. Luhan laughed and just went back into their shared room. Lay found the older sleeping in their shared bed. He scrunched up his face at the sight, the beautiful sight of the older sleeping soundly, his face still angelic as ever.Lay tiptoed towards Luhan, calling his name. Suddenly, Luhan started shivering, sweats rolling down his forehead. Lay scrunched his face even more when Luhan started tossing and turning, mumbling words he couldnt dechiper. He got closer and thats when he heard it.