Final

Forever Mine

Jessica walked into the coffee shop near her old university. She took a deep breath before entering the shop. She sat on the table that she used to go when she come here everyday, a really long time ago with her special guy, enjoying the night view of Seoul. It’s winter, snow is coming down, making the Seoul look so white with the Christmast day that coming up in a few week again. The waiter come to her table and give her a menu.

 

 

 

 

 

“Just give me a hot caramel macchiato please” she said politely, returning the menu to the waiter who just bow at her and leave. She’s now looking at her iPhone, browsing and searching for a news that can make her light up. But it was the same, she’s still boring. Her hot caramel macchiato coming to her table on the waiter hand, than he give it to her while saying, “Enjoy you caramel macchiato miss” then leave her again.

 

 

 

 

She took a sip at her coffee then looked up. Actually she want to see the view, not the guy that caught her attention who’s sitting in front of her, reading newspaper with a same coffee like she had. She was surprised, she can’t move her hand to reach her coffee. Accidently, her wrist push the cup then it fall and the cup turn into peaces, making a sound that make another constumer and the waiters look at her.

 

 

She stood up and bowed to all of them, saying she was sorry and will pay it. She quickly took her latest Gucci then raised her hand up, wanting a bill to pay. After paying, she quickly walked away but stopped when she heard someone call her name.

 

 

 

“Jessica?”

 

 

She turn around then saw the guy that she was looking at. She just stood there, not walking away or walking closer toward him. She just confused about what to do, so there she is, stood there watching him coming closer to her. He smiled to her and wave his hand to the daydreaming Jessica.

 

 

 

 

“You’re here” he said. “I cannot believe you’re here, my dear. I’ve been missing you so much. Last year I spent my summer, winter, spring and fall without you. And it feels so lonely with you here Jessica” he confess, making her surprised.

 

 

“You learn another words from whom, Donghae?” she asked coldly. “You’re getting married 2 weeks again. You should get ready, not saying cheesy words to another person like me. Remember what your parent said last year? ‘You shouldn’t meet up with her again or our company will…’” she smirked then leaving the dumbfounded Donghae.

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

“Jessica!” her bestfriend, Tiffany approached her with a big smile on her face. She’s now hugging her tightly, like there’s no tomorrow. “Tiffany I can’t breath!!!” she said, making Tiffany broke the hug and giggled. “I miss you so much Jessie! How’s California? Is it good? Is there any hot guys??” she joked, making Jessica laughed.

 

 

 

“Yes there is Tiffany!” she chuckled. “Girl you’re getting married!! Don’t talk about any guy except Siwon!!

 

 

“I know it Jessica!” she smiled. “I’m so nervous today! What if he reject me then run away with her ex? What if I look so ugly at the wedding and he fainted? What if….”

 

 

“Stop those ‘what if’ things, Fany!” she pouted. “You look like a princess with that wedding dress. And if Siwon run away from you, I’m sure he’ll not see this world again” she laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Tiffany your wedding it’s starting in the few minutes again! Get ready!!” her mom shouted then walk downstair again, and stopped while talking with Tiffany’s dad.

 

 

 

“Jessica, I’m glad you here with me” Tiffany thanked her. “Thank you for want to coming her just to accompany me on my wedding” she smiled and hugged her best friend. “It’s okay Tiff. I’m glad I’m helping you here! Come on, you’re daddy is waiting outside”

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

 

This time is the dancing time. Jessica was sit alone with her little annoying brother, Jung Daehyun who’s now busy eating. She shouldn’t bring him but Tiffany want to see him who is already turning into 20’s. She eat her cheesecake slowly and looked at her iPhone once again.

 

 

 

“Noona, why don’t you dance?” Daehyun asked, sipping his coke. “There’s no one who asked me to dance with, Dae.” She answered simply and looked to her iPhone again. Daehyun just sighed at her noona and walked away, searching for another food, leaving Jessica alone in the table.

 

 

 

“Jessica” she looked up and saw Donghae smiling in front of her. He’s wearing a black tuxedo with a tie on his neck and his black haired is a little messy, making a y view of him.

 

 

 

“Please give me a chance to dance with you in here” he pleaded. “It won’t be our last dance I promise” Jessica look at him without any expression, she stared at him blankly. “My noona want to dance with you. Just hold her hands and take her away from this table. I won’t see her sad face anymore, Hyung” Daehyun said, suddenly popped out from nowhere, bringing a cheesecake with him then sit down, eating quietly

 

 

“Thank you Daehyun” Donghae smiled at him and took Jessica’s hands and bring her to the dance floor.

 

 

 

 

“Why aren’t you bring your wife?” Jessica asked and looked down. “She’s not going to be my wife Jessica. It’s only you. Only you who can have my smile, my heart, my soul and my love. I’m not going to marry her, I’ll just run away that time and meet you on the coffee shop that we used to go.”

 

 

“What if I didn’t come again?” Jessica said, making Donghae surprised. “What if I comeback to California on your wedding day?” she teared up. Donghae hold her chin to make her face him and whispered softly in her lips before brushing his lips on her, “Then I’ll wait for you forever on there, Princess”

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

“Unnie what do you want to watch?” Krystal, her little sister asked her while searching a good movie with Daehyun. “Just watch a sad movie, Krys” I replied while looking at my phone.

 

 

“Are you sure noona?” Daehyun smirked. “What if you cry then you’ll sniffed all night long while sleeping?” he and making Krystal laughed.

 

 

 

“Then you’re going to sleep with me and Krystal this night and hear me sniffing all night long!” she answered, stuck her tongue out. “Noona you’re not fair!” he whined like a kid and Jessica just laughed. “Unnie how about this movie?” Krystal asked while showing the dvd cover. “I give you my first love?” Daehyun asked, looking into Jessica eyes. “What is that story talk about?”

 

 

“My friend told me that this one is a sad movie,” Krystal replied. “It was about a girl who’s having a relationship with a guy who’s sick, heart-ached. He was no longer to live, but the girl keep giving him a lot of attention to him, taking care, and love him everyday even though he know he’ll die soon. But don’t worry unnie! I’m and Daehyun haven’t watch this movie yet”

 

 

 

“Okay then, let’s just watch it together” Jessica smiled and the movie started.

 

 

 

The movie was already ended. It was really so sad for Daehyun and Krystal, but weirdly, it doesn’t work on Jessica. Krystal who’s now already crying and Daehyun who’s keep on sniffing is going up to their room. Jessica followed them up and stood in front of her and Krystal room.

 

 

“Noona why aren’t you cry?” Daehyun asked with his red nose. “I don’t know Daehyun. You should go to sleep now, little boy!” she smiled at him and Daehyun just nodded his head, walking to his room.

 

 

 

Beep beep beep beep

 

Jessica looked at her phone and found a new message then she sat up. She unlocked her phone then look at her message, she was smiling now.

 

 

From: Lee Donghae

Princess, can I meet you at our coffee shop right now? I’m waiting! Ppali come here! It’s so cold now!

 

 

Jessica just sighed, ignored the message that she got from Donghae. She’s trying to sleep but her phone keep on ringing.

 

 

 

“Hello?

 

Princess you should come here!” Donghae said.

Jessica smiled, “why would I? It’s a middle of night, Hae. It must be really cold now. You should go home or you’ll sick later!”

 

You still care of me eh?” Donghae asked. Jessica just blushed, she’s so sure Donghae is now smiling cheeckly to her on the phone. “If you won’t come, I’ll run to your house and bring you with me. Just wait for me Princess!

 

“Donghae-ya don’t do…..” tttuuutt tuuutt ttuuutt.

 

 

Jessica sighed and took her coat. She walked away to the coffee shop with a simple fashion. She smiled when she reached the coffee shop. She opened the door slowly and saw Donghae smiled at her as he inform her to seat in front of him. The waiter come and asked to them what would they like to drink and both of them answered ‘hot caramel macchiato’ in the same time, making the waiter give them a teased-smile and leave.

 

 

 

“So…” Jessica broke the silence. “What do you want to do here? You asking me to out in the midnight and it’s really cold today!”

 

 

Donghae just giggled at her and look at her deeply, “Don’t be mad at me and listen to me until I finish okay?” and Jessica just nodded hear head.

 

 

 

“Do you still love me, Jess?” Donghae suddenly asked Jessica. She chocked then Donghae give her a tissue. “I’m sorry, you must be surprised” and Jessica just smiled and shook her head. “It’s okay, I’m fine so don’t worry” Jessica replied.

 

 

“Well?” Donghae asked again. “Should I be honest with you?”

 

 

“Through this year I spent my day along without you…” she started looking down. “Before I go to California, I was waiting for you to come here everyday, in the same place and in the same coffee shop. But I know you wouldn’t come, so I just decided to go without saying goodbye for you.

 

“When I was on California, there’s someone who really love me but… I don’t know will I love him back or just love him. But my heart always reject people who’s coming near me, saying that my love is only belong to you”

 

 

“I’m sorry” Donghae looked down. "I've been hurt this time without you. And I did the same but not in the same day as you Jessica. That time, I know you were waiting for me but there's a thing that I should talk with my friends about."

 

 

“I would have listen to you not my parents who’s only thinking about money, not about who I love and who I didn’t love.”

 

 

 

“It’s not a problem Donghae” Jessica said. “I do love you and I still love you until now! I told you already, my love is only belong to you, only you! Aren’t you proud? Please, run away from her and come to me”

 

 

“ I will my princess”

 

 

Donghae smiled then said, “speak now or hold you peace forever”

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

Today is the day when Donghae’s getting married. Jessica still sleeping uncomfortably and woke up when she heard her phone ringing.

 

 

“Hello?” she said with a sleepy tone.

 

Princess you just wake up?” he laughed. “Come on my wedding will start in the few hours again, come here ppali! I want to see you!

 

“Give me 10 minutes again to sleep please” she begged. “I’ll just say to Daehyun to wake me up later”

 

But princess” Donghae said. “Your little sister and brother is already here with me

 

“EH?!” she stood up. “Wait I’ll come in the few minutes!!” and she ended the call the ran to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

“Please make it perfect guys” Donghae smiled and fixed his white tuxedo. “I want to make Jessica stunned with this plan”

 

 

“Oppa are you sure?” Krystal asked. “What if she won’t wear this dress and ran away?”  and Donghae just giggled. “Don’t worry, everything is on me now, Krystal. Just put that dress on her and Daehyun will accompany her walk on the aisle later”

 

 

“Oppa!” Tiffany waved at Donghae. “I’m glad you finally pick Jessica. Those years withour her you’re so stupid!!

 

 

Donghae just laughed at her and suddenly said, “GUYS HAVE YOU INFORM JESSICA THE CHURCH IS?”

 

 

“I’ll call her!” Tiffany said and searched her phone.

 

 

“Sica-ya where are you?” 

 

“On my way to the church, Tiff!”

 

“It’s on ________’s street! Ppali come here!”

 

“But isn’t it on…”

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica walked slowly in front of the door. She need to make herself ready to object the wedding caremony but when she want to open the chruch door, somone familiar called her from the right side.

 

 

"Unnie come here!" she whispered and grab her wrist and took her to the small house beside the chruch.

 

 

 

Tiffany smiled and welcomed the Jung Sister and Krystal told Jessica to seat in front of the mirror and she did it with a confused look. "Don't give us that look, Jessie. It won't take long. Donghae want you to be her-wife-bridemaid" Tiffany said, putting make up on Jessica face.

 

 

 

"Bridemaid?"

 

 

 

"Hey I won't do it!!!" she denied and stood up. "Calm down and just sit Jessica. You still can object the wedding if you want! Just let us make up on your messy hair and your........pale skin!"

 

 

 

 

After taking a long time, Krystal walk towards the wardrobe and bring a white-wedding-dress to Tiffany. She smiled braightly and told Jessica to open her t-shirt and jeans. "What? Isn't it a wedding dress? Why would I wear it?" Jessica asked again and the girls just ignored her, putting the dress slowly on her body. After they finshed, both of them backed away and see Jessica from her top until her down.

 

 

 

 

"Jessica" Tiffany said. "You look like a barbie! Look at you on the mirror!" she pushed the confused Jessica in front of the mirror. And Jessica was dumbfounded, she was admiring herself with the brown-haired and the white dress that perfectily suit in her body. Her white skin and her beautiful eyes and lips make her look more perfect.

 

 

 

 

"I'm so sure Donghae oppa will be glad to see her on the aisle later" Krystal whispered to Tiffany and giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jessica come on the wedding will start now!" Kyuhyun opened the door and fixed his tuxedo, not noticing Jessica who's now in front of her. He looked up and widened his eyes. "Jessica!!! What are you?! A doll? Or a barbie?"

 

 

 

"Shut up, Kyu!" Jessica said and punch his chest then laughed. "But where are we going to go?" she asked and Kyuhyun just smirked with Tiffany and Krystal. "You'll know later and just follow me. Don't forget to link your arms with mine!"

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon and Taemin opened the church door when they heard Jessica and the others footsteps coming. Both of them looking at Jessica with a smile on their face and gesture their hand, code-ing Kyu and Jessica to walk on the aisle. Jessica saw Donghae smiling brightly in front of her, and take her hand away from Kyuhyun slowly when Kyu whispered 'Don't hurt her or else' and Donghae just grinned.

 

 

"Suho?" she whispered when she saw Suho holding a book 'wedding caremony' (I don't know what you call it so i just use my own language).

 

 

 

"Lee Donghae, do you take Jung Jessica as your wife, to love her and serve her everytime on your lifetime?"

 

 

 

"I do"

 

 

 

"And Jung Jessica, do you take Lee Donghae as your husband, to love him and support her everytime on your life time?"

 

 

 

"I......"

 

 

 

Donghae nervously waiting for what she said. Jessica just smiled and glance to Donghae then look back at Suho.

 

 

 

 

"I do"

 

 

 

"You may now....."

 

 

 

But Donghae cutted him with his lips brushing with Jessica's. Jessica smiled and circle her arms on Donghae neck, and broke the kiss and smiled at him again then whispered, "He's going to say 'put the rings on your fingers' but you cut him" she pouted.

 

 

 

Donghae giggled and backed away, his hand is on his pocket, searching for the rings that he buy two days ago. Jessica cried when she saw Donghae put the ring to her finger and it suit her perfectly as she does the same to Donghae.

 

 

 

"You guys are a married couple now" Suho said with an annoyed tone, making the other laughs. "You can kiss now without my...."

 

 

 

And they cutted again, both of them are kissing passionately to each other, ignoring the whining Suho.

 

 

 

 

 

-The End-

 

 

Bad? Eh I know it;___; I'm just still a newbie and I'm trying to update We Got Married if I have a time later. As a sorry I give you this weird fanfic of mine~ Wrong grammars or spelling? Please forgive me since I'm not really good in english. Anyway, enjoy!