Chapter 3: HaeSica's Love

Sudden Confession

 

Donghae's P.O.V

 

    I asked manager hyung, to buy me a rose. He asked me why, I just smiled at him and I believe he understand, what I mean by that. I'm waiting for him outside our practice room, when I spotted SNSD. They are talking happily at one another. I want to approach Jessica but she just sent me a icy glare.

 

    "Unnie! Hae oppa seems like waiting for you!" Seohyun and they look at me. I just blushed.

 

    "Fishy oppa! Are you waiting for our Jessica?" Taeyeon asked me as they approached me.

 

    "No. I'm waiting for manager hyung!" I said and they evily smiled at one another.

 

    "Yah! Donghae oppa! Is Yesung there?" Yuri suddenly asked me and I nodded. "I wonder, why that weird guy didn't call me." she said and Yoona hit her.

 

    "Yah! Yul! Why would he call you! You always had time for Minho than him!" she said and Yuri hit her back.

 

    "Yah! Don't clean yourself! You always had time to think about Siwon for like whole day!" she said and Yoona blushed.

 

    "Stop it YoonYul! Aish~ so childish!" Taeyeon said.

 

    "Unnie wants Eeteuk oppa to have a date with her!" YoonYul suddenly said and Taeyeon blushed really hard.

 

    "Yah! Stop it!" Sica suddenly said. She's so cold today.

 

    "Donghae!" my manager called me and I run to him before Sica noticed the roses. "Make sure to have a good news! Okay?" he said and I nodded. I took a glance at Jessica and the girls next to her are giggling. I smiled at her and she returned it with a cold glare.

 

    "Sica." I said as I approached her. "Jessica."

 

    "Yah! Let's go girls!" she said and she turned her back on me. I'm a little bit disappointed. But I gather all my courage and all my strength to hold her wrist. "Let me go! Fishy!" she said. But I didn't Instead, I kneeled down and I offered her the roses. "What are you doing? Don't act like that infront of many people!" she coldly said and I smiled.

 

    "I'm not acting like this infront of many people! Can't you see? I'm only acting like this infront of you! Jessica! What's wrong with your eyes?" I said and smiled at her.

 

    "Yah! Get lost!" she coldly said and walked away. I want to stop her but I can't. My mind is telling me not to follow her. I just stared at her walked away.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    I re our practice room with a sad face. Eunhyuk was the first one to noticed it and sat next to me.

 

    "What happened? Did the ice princess throw you a lot of ice today?" he asked me and I nodded. "Ah! I get it! She did it, right? Yah! Why are you doing this to yourself? You are making your ownself embarrassed! Remember what she did to y ou when we are a trainee? You two start dating! But after some months, you two broke up because she seems to have no feelings for you! Lee Donghae! Why do you keep on loving her?" he asked me suddenly and I think of it. I actually don't have a right answer for that.

 

    "Hyukkie. You'll found out, when you're inlove!" I said and I leave him. I'm too desperate to confess on Jessica today. I don't want waste my time. I knew that after today, there is no chance to confess on her anymore.

 

End Of P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 

    "That fish face! He is lucky that I just walked away. But why did I done that to him? He is my best friend." I asked myself as I sat next to Taeyeon and Fany.

 

    "Yah! Why did you done thhat to Hae oppa?" Fany asked me and I shook my head.

 

    "Don't you know? Hae oppa was hurt! You hurt him again!" Taeyeon said and she together with Fany walked away. Yuri and Yoona suddenly sat next to me and they both smiled at me.

 

    "Back there, when we are a trainee. You dated him. You fall inlove deeply with him." Yuri started. I don't know what she means.

 

    "But.. You ended up everything after he debuted with fellow SuJu oppa's. For the sake of everything." Yoona said and I close my eyes. I don't want to accept the truth. That I gave up my love for him.

 

    "Friends? Yeah, you and him are friends. But the point is. Why do you keep on hurting him?" Yuri asked me the most hardest question.

 

    "Unnie. We knew that you also keep on hurting your ownself. But why? You can be happy now!" Yoona said and I suddenly stood up and run away from them. The truth really hurts. I can't bear to hear whatever they are going to say anymore.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    I kept on runnig until I bumped into someone. I look up to see him or her. And I jumped on surprise to see Donghae oppa. He is still holding the roses and I smiled at me. I almost fainted to see those beautiful smile.

 

    "Jessica. I thought you really hates me." he said and I blushed. "Sicahu! There is something I wanted to tell you! I've been practicing since Gee days!" he said and he asked me to hold the roses. He stand infront of me and he start to dance Gee. I secretly smiled. Right after he finished dancing, he get the roses from me and kneeled down.

 

    "Again?" I asked and he smiled.

 

    "I'm willing to do this forever, just for you!" he said and smiled again. "Uhm. Sica. I know we are just friends. And I know you only looking at me as your bestfriend. But.. Yah! I love you and I want to be with you again!" he suddenly confessed and I smiled at him. He handed me the rose as he stood up.

 

    "Oppa. Why? Don't you think I'm too bad for you?" I asked and he shook his head.

 

    "Yah! Sleepy head are you going to accept my love or I will give you lots of cocumbers!" he said and I hit him.

 

    "Yah! Don't dare! Or else.. you will experience my dolphin scream!" I said and laughed. I paused for a moment and kissed him on his cheeks. "Yes, oppa. I accept it!" I said and he hugged me tightly.

 

End Of P.O.V

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a lot of thanks for supporting this story ^^