Prologue

Girls - Reset Couple

Jaejoong P.O.V

It is on? I’m can start now? Okay. Thank you. Hi. My name is Kim Jaejoong. I’m 16 years old and this is my second year of high school. Nothing much to tell about myself. I’m just an ordinary high school girl who likes everything in order. I’m simple, nice (according to people), friendly, and sometimes a little bit of a mother hen.

I have two best friends, Kim Junsu and Cho Kyuhyun (Kyuhyun & Junsu: Hi!! – Jaejoong: Girls, behave. – Kyuhyun & Junsu: Yes umma!! – Jaejoong: *sighed*). Both are my best friends since I’m in my first year. We’re in the same club as well. Anyway, I talk about them later on. Beside, they’re going to introduce themselves too after me. Right now, I want to tell that I’m in an obscured situation. I’ve falling in love.

Okay, maybe it sounds ridiculous to be a snag when you feel the most wonderful emotion that could happen in your life. However, I’m falling in love with someone who clearly loves someone else. The worst part is he’s also my childhood friend. And speaking of the devil, he’s coming my way. I’m always going to school with him by train and now, he’s running to make on time before the train door close. He’s always late like this. And I’m always waiting for him even though I could just go by myself. Well, that’s what you got from falling in love.

I know, I know. Its cliché, but it’s true. Sometimes I think its to be in unrequited love circumstances. Hh… Someone, please tell me what to do. Oh, almost forgot to tell that Junsu is next. It looks like I’m already talking too much and that’s making Junsu wait too long because I spot her harassing another student with her nonstop quiz and her ‘trademark’ laugh. Better stop now. Therefore, I’m off for now.

End Jaejoong P.O.V

( 。・_・。)(。・_・。 )

Junsu P.O.V

Where’s Jae? She’s already finished introducing herself? So, it’s me now. Okay. I’m ready. Hi. My name is Kim Junsu. I’m also 16 years old and in my second year of high school. I’m in the same class with Jaejoong and Kyuhyun. They’re my best friend.

Now, mention about high school, I love every single of the time I spend on high school, although I often get a scowl every time I approach them. I don’t know why they get so frustrated every single time I near them. I only asking them a few questions (Kyuhyun: That’s what make them upset Suie. – Junsu: Why? I’m just wanted to gain and share my knowledge with them. – Kyuhyun: #dumbfounded Nevermind).

Sometimes, few students tend to act a bit more aggressive toward me because of my quiz game. I don’t why it so piss them off. Maybe it’s their way of communicating. Maybe it’s their way to get to know me well enough like Jaejoong and Kyuhyun. Yeah, I think that’s the reason (Kyuhyun: They’re making fun of you Suie. You should let me beat them. – Jaejoong: Please be quite Kyunnie, Junsu is still talking. And don’t beat people up. – Kyuhyun: Oh right, sorry).

Where was I? Oh yeah. Little things about me are I own several cats (they’re so cute), I like people and I’m always smiling. But people once again tend to say that I’m weird and talk too much. Oh they also told me that my voice is so loud. (Kyuhyun: You are weird, talk too much and you’re sound like a freaking dolphin. – Jaejoong: Kyunnie!!).

Is this Kyu’s turn? If yes, I could stop. Oh, Kyu still later on. Okay I’ll continue. Like I said, people tend to say that I’m weird and talk too much. However, I’m not weird. I’m just looking my surrounding in my own perspective. And I don’t talk too much. I’m just being friendly like Jae. People always say she’s so friendly, although she’s doesn’t speak like me. Hm, I wonder why. 

Beside Jae, there’s Kyu (Kyuhyun: That’s me. – Jaejoong: Kyunnie if you disturb Suie one more time, I will not very please. And you won’t like it if I’m not pleased. – Kyuhyun: Yes mam. I’m sorry mam. She’s really gave me the goose bump. – Jaejoong: What’s that?! – Kyuhyun: Nothing.). I’m confused right now. Why Kyu always appear like that? Oh, just continue with myself?! Okay. Kyu is a girl who strong although I don’t know how because Kyu didn’t like any kind of sport, get angry easily, maniac for gaming things and a bit evil. She’s tough for a girl (Kyuhyun: Hell yeah!! – Jaejoong: *narrow her eyes* - Kyuhyun: *shudder*).

No one dare to bother her. When someone even tried to pick fight with her, she always knock them down with the broom that miraculously there all the time when she need it or sometime I provide it if the broom closely to me. I’m always helping my girls. Anyhow, we’ll talk about us next time. Right now, Kyu seems impatient to start introduce herself. She keeps emerging in my introduction section. Pass on to Kyu.

End Junsu P.O.V

( 。・_・。)(。・_・。 )

Kyuhyun P.O.V

I’m next? It’s about time. That Junsu took a long time (Jaejoong: You’re just being the eager little girl. – Junsu: *giggle*). Okay this is it. Hi. I’m Cho Kyuhyun. Family and best friends call me Kyu or Kyunnie. I’m in second year of high school and 16 years old like those two, Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu. They’re my best friends. They’ve already said it in the first time, but I’m just want to certain things up.

They are my best friends because they understand me perfectly. Never judge me because my riotous behavior, non constant emotion (mostly anger), and impatient nature (Jaejoong: You are what you are Kyunnie. – Junsu: We love you as you are, Kyu *giving a hug to Kyu* - Kyuhyun: Thanks. Suie, can’t breathe. – Junsu: Sorry *chuckle*).

I don’t know why I’m like this. I just don’t like being underestimated because I’m a girl. I’m never back of a challenge and that’s why I’m always getting into trouble. Lucky, I have Jaejoong (Jaejoong: Sure you are.) who can control me if she’s near me or Junsu (Junsu: I’m here.) who always helps me with my fight, like provide me with broomstick to kick some jerks especially if those jerk being a nuisance to Jaejoong and Junsu. 

Well, I’m not much of a talker (Jaejoong: Yet you disturb Junsu all the time when she introduce herself. – Kyuhyun: Yah!!). I think that’s enough of me. The rest of our story will be told next. Right now, I want to get on that boy whose been annoying me since I met him in first year (Jaejoong: Oh, not again. – Junsu: *prepare the broom stick*). Why do I’ve always been a classmate of him since first year? It is making me angry. I’m off.

End Kyuhyun P.O.V

TBC

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

*don't kill me, please... T^T