I Missed You!

Forever Yours♥

Byun's POV

I haven't seen her nor talked to her for 5 years... I'm 22 now and she'll be 18 pretty soon... We changed so much but our feelings didn't! I hope she still likes me tho... She doesn't know that I know what she feels.. She doesn't know my feelings neither.. I wonder if I'll confess to her soon... I wonder if she still keps liking me that much.. Or if more.. ~after 5 minutes~ *yawn* I woke up to see Yoona's sleeping face.. She looked like a cute little puppy... I couldn't keep my feelings for her anymore.. I got near her and gave her a little kiss on her soft lips.. She didn't do anything.. Just a half smile grew on her face.. Probably she was dreaming.. I gave her a piggy back till I opened the door of her room and "threw" her on her bed.. I stayed next to her watching her sleeping and hugged her.. and gave her a kiss on the forehead and said "Yoona... I missed you! I missed you so much!" And fell asleep... Suddenly she woke up after some minutes.. I acted like I was asleep to see what she'll do..

Yoona's (your) POV

I woke up after a long nap , to see Baekhyun's face! I was surprised to see him sleeping with his arms around me.. Hugging me.. I was next to him and I could feel his breathing! My heart started beating fast as I saw him sleeping like a little puppy.. I got even near him and said "Pabo.. If I could tell you.." when suddenly he opened his eyes hugged me said "Were you sleeping back then? Something happened" I was surprised by those words.. And then I remembered I felt a kiss... I was dreaming though.. HOW DID HE KNEW?

"Wha... What?! What happened?" I decided to act like I didn't know.. But before I could say something he hugged me tight and then he planted a soft kiss on my lips...

"You.. You kissed me?! YOU... WHAT THE.. H..HOW? WHY?!!!" I was asking startled but also happy by what happened! 

"Don't worry... It was my 1st too... Haha why? Because... I.. Gotta go! I forgot I have something to-- aah!" He said but as he was getting up to run out I pulled him in the bed again and said 

"Pabo! Don't act! We have some question to ask each other! I won't let you go like this until you explain!" I said and laughed "You're so cute when you're clumsy" You started laughing and then he  said "Yoona... We ain't friends anymore.. Neither best friends.. Neither brother-sister.. Yoona.." 

"Y..yeah?" You said as your heart was racing!

"We're going another way.." he said smiled and planted a soft kiss on your lips.. His soft lips touched with you.. You closed your eyes and smiled through the kiss.. 

"I missed you" He whispered after the kiss..♥

 

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Annyeong! I just found free time to write this chapter! And guys~ I decided to make things a little more romantic.. Maybe it's not good >< But I hope you like it~ Haha~ As I said in the previous chapter "There will be POVs and some chapters later NEW CARACTERS!!!" So yup! Here are the povs >< I hope you liked this >< I rushed things a bit, didn't I.. hehe~ Anyways~ What do you think about my new chapter? And THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO MY 4 SUBSCRIBERS! *XOXO* And thank you guys for reading my fanfic ^^ *big hug* Have a nice time reading "Forever Yours♥" :3 And please SHOW SOME LOVE♥ by subscribing and voting/commenting this fanfic! XOXO♥

BTW! Please listen to this song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdMHnAO82WQ ^___________^