The letter and him...

The Letter

Hyunseong always tried to wrote a letter, just one and not more. Every day he tried, but when he finish it, he always throw it to garbage, he really didn’t know what must he wrote. But he never give up, he tried the best for the one he loved, Lee Jeongmin.
Today, he tried to write a letter again, in the library. He mustn’t be there, because the place was really dusty, he has phthisis and heart disease. He stayed in there for awhile; sometimes Jeongmin went to that place too. And today he did, he went to the library and saw Hyunseong in there.
“Argh! Why writing a letter is very difficult?!?” Hyunseong yelled from his seat, and Jeongmin could heard it
“Hello hyung! Maybe I can help you with that.” Hyunseong know that voice, he stare at Jeongmin
“Ah, you don’t need to help me, thanks.” He smiled to him
“But you seem frustrated with it, really I can help you.” Jeongmin sat beside Hyunseong
“No, no need, thanks.” Hyunseong put the letter to his bag
“Hm…, okay. But hyung, why are you here? You are not suppose to be in here, how if your illness relapse?” Jeongmin asked with a worried face
“It because I’m love this place, it really peace and quiet.” He just smile
“But hyung, you are not supposed to be in here! Let’s go out of this place.” He grabbed his and walked away, Hyunseong just chuckle at how worried Jeongmin was.
                                               
Both of them went back to the school. Hyunseong bring Jeongmin to the sport field, Hyunseong put his bag at the bench near the field. But as he walk to the field Jeongmin stopped him.
“Don’t you dare to do that.”
“Why? I love sport, and why I can’t do that?”
“Why?!? You still can ask why? Oh my God hyung! Don’t you even remember about your illness?”
“Of course I remember about my illness, so what? I even don’t care about that. Every day I always come here to play with my friends; and nothing bad happen.” He lied to Jeongmin, he just didn’t want the younger always worried him
“Okay, but I will be here. After you finish play we can go home together.” He smiled and went away
One hour has passed and Hyunseong still played basketball with his friends, Jeongmin know all of his friends, Hyunseong has introduced him to his friends. And they treated him really nice, because they know that Jeongmin was his boyfriend.
Jeongmin look at Hyunseong friend and called their name in his heart, ‘That’s Youngmin, Minwoo boyfriend. That’s Kwangmin, Youngmin twin brother and Donghyun boyfriend. And that’s Hyunseong my boyfriend…, but where’s Minwoo? Maybe h-’ before he could finished what was he think, someone tapped his shoulder.
“Hey hyung, what are you doing in here?” it’s Minwoo
“Hey Minwoo, I just accompany Hyunseong, and make sure everything is okay, sit here.”
“Okay, make sure everything is okay? What happen to Hyunseong hyung? Did he sick or something like that?”
‘Argh! So silly, why I must said it.’
“Em…, nothing! He’s fine, but why were you here?”
“It because Youngmin, anyway I always here to see Youngmin, but this is the first time I see you.”
“It because Hyunseong hyung never tell me if he play basketball or another sport with the other.” Minwoo just chuckle
“And you know what, he come with Youngmin and Kwangmin for the sport club too, does he tell you about this?”
“Nope, he really make me frustrated, he never tell me all of this, but why? I’m his boyfriend…”
“It’s okay hyung, he will tell you latter, just wait for it.”
“Oh! Your Youngmin is come here…”
“Hyung!” he blushing, Youngmin came to their direction and ask Jeongmin if Minwoo could come with him
After they went away, Jeongmin look for Hyunseong in the field, with the other, he just smiled to him and Hyunseong smiled back, but not long from that Jeongmin smiled fade away. Hyunseong, fainted and now laid in the field, with the other beside him. ‘NO!’ Jeongmin ran to the field to saw Hyunseong.
“What happen?” he asked
“I don’t know; when we were playing suddenly he stops and faint.” Donghyun answered my question, he look worried
“Let’s take him to the nurse!” Kwangmin said to the other and start to bring him
Jeongmin want to come with the other, but Donghyun stopped him, he afraid that Jeongmin would be too sad for Hyunseong. Donghyun asked Minwoo to accompany Jeongmin. Minwoo bring Jeongmin to the nearest bench and sat in there, he tried to calm him.
“It’s okay hyung, Hyunseong hyung will be fine…”
“No! He will not be fine, let me see him!” tears started to flow
“What do you know about him?!?” Jeongmin yelled, Minwoo just keep quiet, he know this will calm him down
“He will not be fine… I know it… he has a… a…”
“He has a what hyung? Tell me.”
“He has a… a… a…” he sighed
“He… has… a… phthisis… and… heart… disease…” he tried to talk between sob
“His heart’s really weak, so he can’t do what he wants to do, he can’t do sports, and it will hurt his heart.” He cried again
“Oh my God! Why Hyunseong hyung didn’t tell us?” he really surprised
“He said he didn’t want all of you to worry about him…” he still cried.
Then, Donghyun come to them, he said Hyunseong need to go to hospital to check about his condition.
“Can I see him now hyung?” Jeongmin asked
“Sure…, but it will be better if we take him to the hospital now.”
“Okay, let’s go…”
                                                 
In the hospital, they waited for Hyunseong in the waiting room, they pray for Hyunseong sake. One hour passed, doctor and his nurse come out from the room, they bowed to the doctor.
“How is his condition?” Youngmin asked first
“He’s fine now, he just need to take a rest.”
“Can he go home now?”
“Sure…”
“Thank you…” they said it together, then rushed to Hyunseong room
Jeongmin pull Minwoo to walk beside him.
“Please don’t tell the other, I don’t want them to be worried.” Minwoo just nodded and they walked together to the room
They were in there for a few minutes, and then they went home, leaving Jengmin and Hyunseong in there.
“I’m sorry…”
“For what?”
“For not listening you…”
“It’s okay now, but you really make me worried about you.”
“But you always worried about me.” He smiled
“Let’s go home now…”
                                               
Hyunseong was sat in the living room, watched TV, while Jeongmin in the kitchen washed the plate and the other. Felt bored, hyunseong turn off the TV and went to his room. Now, Hyunseong now what should he wrote in the letter. He’s been writing in his room for an hour, and now he’s done, he folded the letter and put it in the envelope.
“I hope with this, when I leaving you will not felt alone…” he sighed
“Jeongmin do you know how much I love you?”
“I love you, soon or late I will leave you, I’m sorry…” tears dropped from his eyes, but he wipe it.
He called Minwoo to come to his house. And not long from that Minwoo already in his room.
“What’s the matter hyung? Why you want me to be in here?”
“I think you already know about my disease, so I want you to keep this for me. You must give it to Jeongmin when I’m gone.”
“But hyung I can do it, you can’t talk like that, you will recover.”
“No, Minwoo I know soon or late I will go, I will leave this world, so please do this for me. And when I’m not in here anymore, when I can’t stand by his side anymore, please take care of him, support him, okay?”
“Hyung…, I will, I hope everything will be fine.”
“Me too, thanks. You can go home now, if you want.” Minwoo thanked him and went home
After that, he changed his clothes and went to sleep.
                                               
Morning sunshine came through the window, and the morning breeze went inside the room. Hyunseong woke up felt the cold in his body, he really couldn’t take it anymore, his body started to shiver, he felt his feet weaken, but he still tried to stand up. Now, he already standing in his feet, but he felt pain in his chest, he screamed in pain. But the pain didn’t go away, it felt more painful than before, the pain killing him, he scream again.
“ARRGH!!!!” then the door opened, revealing Jeongmin
“HYUNG! Hyung what happen?!?” Hyunseong lost his consciousness, and closed his eyes.
“Hyung wake up! Hyung!” Jeongmin shake Hyunseong body, but he got no respond, he call the ambulance
Soon, the ambulance came and bring Hyunseong and Jeongmin to the hospital. In the way to the hospital, Jeongmin called Minwoo.
“Hello…”
“Minwoo this is me, Jeongmin…”
“Hyung what’s happen? Why are you crying?”
 “Hyun…Hyunseong….”
“What? Hyunseong hyung what?”
“Hyunseong hyung… he fainted again…., I don’t know what happen, I only heard hyung screaming in his room, so I walked there, but when I come in, He’s…he…” he cried again
“It’s okay hyung, I will be there, you can tell me later, I will call the other hyung to come with me.”
“Don’t! I don’t want they know about this…., please don’t bring the other.”
“Okay I understand. I will be there soon.”
                                               
Now, Hyunseong were in the ICU room, while Jeongmin waited outside the room. Then, Minwoo came.
“Hyung, what happen?” he hugged Jeongmin
“I… I…”
“Tell me slowly, take your time.”
“When I woke up this morning, I heard Hyunseong hyung were screaming in his room, so I went there. But when I opened the door, he’s already laid in the floor. I walked closer to him, I shake his body, but he didn’t respond me, I got panicked, I shake him again, but he didn’t respond me, so I called ambulance.”
“Is there anything you want to tell me again?”
“Oh! I forgot; his body felt really cold when I touched him.”
“Oh my God! I hope he will be fine…”
“I think… I think… he…”
“Shhs…, don’t say it, bad word bring bad condition.”
“Thanks Minwoo…”
“For what?”
“For stand beside me whenever he can’t, and for take care of me whenever he can’t.” Minwoo tried to hold his tears; he didn’t want to cry in front of Jeongmin, he must to be strong for Jeongmin and for Hyunseong. He knows this would be happen, but not this fast.
Soon, the door opened, revealing the doctor and the nurses, both of them stand up and bowed to the doctor.
“How is his condition? He’s will be fine isn’t he?” Jeongmin asked the doctor, hoping Hyunseong will be fine
“I’m sorry; I couldn’t help him, now he’s in the better place.” Tears began to drop from jeongmin eyes, he does not believe it.
‘No! This is not true…
This is just a dream…
I must wake up…..
No! This is not happen!! NO!! He won’t leave me! He promises me, he won’t leave me, so he won’t!’
“No! This can’t be happen.”
“I’m sorry, but I’m tried the best to save him, but he couldn’t survive.”
“Okay, thank you doctor.” Minwoo thanked the doctor and bring Jeongmin to the bench
“No, Minwoo, this can’t be happen, he won’t leave me right?”
“But he’s gone now, you must take it.”
“Minwoo…, but he promised to me…, I want to see him.”
“Let’s go inside.”
They walked together to Hyunseong room. Hyunseong skin was pale, his body was lifeless.  It’s really broke Jeongmin heart, he didn’t believe he’s already gone, leaving him alone in the world.
“Hyung…, why do you leave me?” He caressed Hyunseong cheek and kissed his forehead, then leaves him.
‘Jeongmin I’m sorry for leaving you, but you’re not alone.’
“Hyung wait!”
“What is it Minwoo?”
“Hyunseong hyung want me to give this to you.”
“Okay, thanks.”
                                                 
Jeongmin went straight to his room, he closed the door, he started to read the letter from Hyunseong, inside the letter it wrote:
From    : 현성 (Hyunseong)
To    : 정민 (Jeongmin)
    I’m really lucky to know someone like you. Every day, every night, I always think about you, I don’t know why, but I always do it and I can’t stop. You are the precious gift in my life. Every time, I want to see you, I want to be with you, I want to know you better, I don’t want to lose you, and even I don’t want to say goodbye. I hope we will always be together. I love you with all of my heart. I want to hug you; I want to see you happy, even without me.
     Our happy and sad moment together, I won’t forget it. We always laugh together, wa cry together, we smile together. We used to share everything; we used to do everything together. You know, your smile is my smile; your happiness is my happiness. I don’t want to see you cry, so don’t cry. I don’t want to see any tears drop from your beautiful eyes, it can hurt me, I don’t want to see you sad, because I will feel it too. I always smile every time I remember you, so smile whenever you remember me and don’t cry because of that. Even though some time I cry too.
    You don’t know how much you really mean to me, but you will always know that I love you more than anything, even myself. And I’m sorry for leaving you, I’m sorry because I break my promise, I’m sorry for just leaving you this letter…, I’m sorry because I can’t stand beside you anymore, I’m sorry because I can’t be there if you need me, I’m sorry for every mistake I made, every bad thing happen because of my clumsiness and my stubbornness. And one again please smile because your smile is my smile, don’t cry because it can break my heart. Smile for me even though I can’t see it. Be happy because it’s over, smile because I can’t feel the pain, and you won’t suffer. Smile for me because I want to see you smile and not the tears.
    I will watch you from afar; I will be a star, right? Please keep remember me and smile because of that. Remember, I didn’t really leave you…
I always love you….
Our love will be everlasting in my heart…..
I love you….
Good bye…….

He finished read it, he tried his best to not cry because Hyunseong asked him for it. Now, he’s smiling for Hyunseong.
From that day, until now, Jeongmin always smiled every time he remembered Hyunseong, he never cried anymore, every night he always went to the rooftop and watch the star. He know Hyunseong alwayy watching him from the stars, he knows he always stay beside him and not really leave him.