Colors

Little Princesses

 

Holding Alessias hand you entered the house. Inside Zelo sat down on the couch with Alessia while you went to prepare the street food. You placed it on the table infront of them and they happily started eating.

 

After eating everything you went to unpacked the pens.  Then you went to sit down between Alessia and Zelo.

 

“Here Alessia. I bought some pens.”

 

“Unnie~ Then can I draw on your casts?!”

 

You gave her the pens and she looked at them choosing the mood pen.

 

“What color comes out of this?” She asked cutely after opening it.

 

“Just try and we’ll see…” You steadied your left arm on your thigh and she drew a heart which came out green.

 

“Oppa can you get the card please? I put it on the table.” You asked Zelo.

 

He got up and went to get the card.

 

“It’s green right? Ok let’s see… She’s… Active!” He ran over to you and showed you the card.

 

“Haha of course! What else would she be?” You laughed.

 

Alessia looked confused from Zelo to you and back to Zelo. “Huh?”

 

“This pen shows your mood. It changes color if your mood changes.” You explained to her.

 

“Woah! Really?” She drew again on your cast. Again it was green.

 

“Oppa try out! I want to see another color.” She cutely gave the pen to Zelo.

 

He took it and drew a sun. It turned out dark red.

 

“Ok let’s see. Red means… Oppa are you nervous? Why are you nervous?” You laughed out.

 

“Who wouldn’t be nervous? I was nervous about which color would come out!” He defended himself.

 

“Haha arasso!”

 

“Oppa draw a heart. I want a red heart on her cast.” Alessia said while shaking him.

 

“A heart?!” Zelo blushed while Alessia nodded.

 

So he started drawing the heart but instead of red it turned out black.

 

“Oppa it’s not red anymore! Are you doing this on purpose?” Alessia pouted.

 

“No of course not!”

 

“Awww poor Junhongie now he’s stressed.” You .

 

“Am not!” He pouted.

 

You laughed at him while Alessia  took the glitter pens and continued drawing on your cast. So Zelo also took one of the glitter pens and drew on your other cast.

 

This went on until both cast were all scribbled.  Alessia leaned on your shoulder and closed her eyes so you decided to bring her down.

 

When you returned you found Zelo standing in your kitchen. He had cleaned up everything when you were with Alessia. He also prepared hot chocolate for the both of you.

 

“Oh you’re back!” he motioned you to go to the couch.

 

He handed you one of the cups and sat down next to you.

 

“So… Did you enjoy our little date today?” He asked you shyly.

 

 

*DATE?!* You screamed in your head. You blushed and nodded.

 

“Yes. Thank you very much. I had a wonderful day.” You smiled at him while he hid his face behind his cup. 

“Well then we can do it again one day…?” He said shy and you didn’t know if it was a question or not.

 

You shyly nodded and smiled. But after only seconds your smile turned into a yawn.

 

“Haha seems like not only Alessia was tired… I will let you go to bed now. Sleep well~” He waved as he left.

 

After finishing the hot chocolate Zelo made for you you went straight to bed.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys~

I'm soooooo sorry I didn't update... But school is kind of hard at the moment... I don't know how this is where you live but here we need to do a "paper" (sorry I don't know how to call it...) and that grade is really important... Also we have to complete our chemistry class this year and I'm not really good at it...
So I don't really have a lot of time...

BUT I managed to finish this chapter. Finally holidays...

I don't know when or how you celebrate christmas... But I wish you all a merry christmas~