Goodbye, until I see you again.

Goodbye?

In the morning~~

 

*ahh its morning hmmmmm* you thought as you stretched

“ACK, babe!” Kris groans

“Omo I’m sorry!” You gently touched where accidentally you’ve punch him at.

“Joking babe” he smiles cheekily and gathered you in his arms

“Yah!” You slap his arm while giggling at his cheekiness

“Hey, your mom called. She invited us for lunch at 1pm. She said there was something important.” He looked at you who was rubbing your eyes lazily. “Sorry babe I would let you sleep in but its already 12 we have to get ready and leave soon.”

“Okayy.”  You tried getting up. “You have to let me go at least Kris!” He let go and slap your lightly with a laugh

“You ert Ben Ben” And snorted at his nickname and you guys went to get ready.

“MOM? DAD?!! WE’RE HOME~” You shouted happily

You skipped in and stop when you felt something strange about the aura

“Oh Mama Wu? Papa Wu?” you raised your eyebrows

“What?” Kris walked in and saw his parents here too.

“What’s wrong?  What’s with the atmosphere? Is there something wrong? Tell me.”

Mama Wu and Your mom’s expression was sad and worried while Papa WU and  you dad’s expression was hard to read.

“Children just take a seat first. We have something important to say” Your mom finally said.

Kris and You sat on the sofa across them.

“Bella ah. I’ve noticed a lot of bad comments. And I’m sending you to Singapore to study for you last year of middle school.

“WHAT?! No I don’t want to. SHIRREOYO!” You replied baffled. You look at Kris but he looked expressionles

“Bella ah, its for your own good. I hope you’d understand” Papa Wu said

 “Dui ah Bella ah. Even though we don’t wan you to go its still for your own good.” Mama Wu said  while your mom agreed.

“No no. I WONT! I don’t want to please. Appa jebal! ” You were really frustrated.

“I’m sorry Bells but you’re leaving next week. I’ll ask butler Park to send the information to you tonight”

“APPA! How bout Kris? You know I can’t leave him! KRIS say something!” You began to panic

“Bella-” You immediately know what he was about to say and felt shivers run down your spine not because of his cheesiness. It’s because you felt betrayed.

“No” You stood up while shaking your head furiously with tears streaming down you cheeks and smile bitterly. “I’m not leaving. I’m not leaving.” You finally burst and ran out of the house.

___

You quickly hailed for a cab and it drove off before Kris could stop you. You told the taxi driver to drive to EXO’s Dorm you dialled Luhan’s number.

“ ge! Nin nin zai!” you sob loudly even luhan couldn’t hear you properly .

“Bella? Wo ting bu dao ni jiang shen me. Bie ku, gen gege shuo” Luhan tired calming you down

(Bella? I don’t understand what are you saying. Don’t cry and tell me)

“Nin zai shu she dui ma? Wo xian zai qu na’r.”

(You are at the dorm right? I’m on my way there now)

“dui. Hao nin dao le cai shuo. Bu yao ku le gege hui sang xin”

(yes I am. Okay when you’re here lets talk. Don’t cry, I’ll be sad too)

“eung. Gua le” you end the call trying to calm down

___

You ran quickly and rang the door bell quickly. Minseok straight away opened the door when he answered the intercom and saw you with tear streaked face.

“Bella ah?, wae gue-dae?!” Minseok held you by your shoulders looking at you if you’re hurt.

(whats wrong?)

“O-Oppa” You sobbed

Luhan heard the door bell and rushed to the living room

“hyung, najung-e mal-hae jul-ge” Luhan told minseok while ushering me to his room with minseok trailing behind us clueless.

(hyung, I’ll tell you later)

He sat you down on the chair and sat on his bed which is kinda a once in a life time Opportunity

“gen wo shuo” Luhan asked carefully.

(Tell me)

After telling everything and that Kris didn’t saying anything and luhan translating everything to minseok, Luhan tried consoling you and minseok your hair he told you that maybe he has areason for being like that.

 

~DING DONG~

 

“Oh, Krea-se a-ni-ya?” Minseok said

(oh, do you think its Kris?)

And everyone froze, the only person you’d find comfort from other then Kris is Luhan and Kris himself know that perfectly well.

Soon after you heard the door bell rang, the sound of the door being unlocked was heard. Of course he'd know the passcode, Its exo's dorm for gods sake.

Footsteps was heard and it was getting nearer and nearer to luhan's room. The door knob juggled and Kris's voice was heard.

"Bell, please open the door"Kris pleaded knocking onto the door.

"LUHAN!" His growled after a few seconds.

Minseok went to open the door but before he opened he look at to ask for permission and you nod.

Kris came in panting, took your arm and gently tugged you to the living room sofa.

"Give us come time" kris said to luhan and minseok. The both of them hesitated but still walked back to the room.

"Babe, listen to me."he said before he placed you on his lap sideways.

"I-i wont want you to leave either but its better for you. Do you know how hard it is- it is to see how they treat you? Those anti fans?!" His eye were now teary. You stayed quiet remembering some bad events those fangirls did,trying not to cry.

"It hurts me too. It hurts us all" his voice broke at the last word and now tears stream down his handsome face.

You have not seen him cry before, other than happy tears. Seeing him cry made you broke down and you started crying hyestericly. You realised that you had bern selfish by not thinking of them worrying about you.

"Kriss. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." You sobbed and placed you hands on his face wiping his tears.

"I was wrong, i shouldnt have ran away. I'm sorry" you kept repeating. He pulled you into a tight hug and nodded.

"I promise, i'll visit you when i can and you could come too over the weekends. We could skype, take pictures and send each other. I promise." He calmed down rubbing your back calming you. After awhile e pulled back and wiped your face.

"You better not fall in love with another guy!" He said to you strictly

"I should be the one worrying about that! You're the tall and handsome one. I'm jus short and chubby" you huffed and pout.

"Mmpf" you groan. Your angry bird had suddenly kissed you. He nibbled on your upper lip and swiped his tongue against your lips.

"You're perfect. Wo ai ni." He gaze into your eyes, his thumb rubbing against your cheek while you were stunned.

(I love you)

"Wo ye ai ni" you replied and gave him a bear hug after what seems like a few minutes.

 

----

 

On the way to the airport was the worst ride in my live. Kris was driving with me seated beside him in the passenger seat with our hands clutched together tightly.

The other oppas decided to give us some space and took 2 other vans and are currently trailing behind us. Sehun made a fuss when he was told we were taking different cars but Kris settled it by bribing him with his usual spot being the driver's seat which the maknae said

"HYUNG! You think bribing me with that front seat of yours would make me change my mind?!!" But slowly made his way to that seat..... Haha what a joke. Aigoo i'm gonna missed all of them you frowned, tears forming in your eyes.

"Babe?" Kris called out

"Hmm?"

"Babyyy donnnnt cryyy~ toonight~~~"  He sang in a broken pitch trying to make you laugh

"Kriss. AHAHAHHAHA tell me how are u a singer again?" You forgot what situation you were in for a moment.

-----

This was the moment thats gonna happen. You unbuckled you seatbelt while Kris went to the car boot to retrieve your luggage.

"BELLA AHHHHH" Baekhyun alighted from his STILL moving car and ran to you helping you open you door.

"Oh oppa, ughff" you greeted him while he suddenly grabbed you in a bear hug.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN! Dont you dare hug my dongsaeng like that again!!" Minseok roared

Minseok always had treated me as his blood sister since i was quite similar with him, personality wise.

"Ayy hyungg, its not like you would bear to hit me or anything" baekhyun lets go of me and batted his eyelashes but flinched when minseok raises his arm like he was gonna hit him

"Oppa, gwenchanayo." You gave him his eyesmile

"Keke I knew Bella loves me the most" baekhyun hugged you again

"BACON!" This time its Kris whos back with your luggage. He gave him the "look" and baekhyun immediately hides behind chanyeol.

You guys procced to the counter to check in and there were no reporters or fan since the news of you going overseas to study wasnt out yet.

Kris being the oppa he is took care of everything for you and handed your boarding pass to you. You eyed on it for a long time and sighing before you took it.

When you turned around you already saw the oppas standing in a line. You nervously repositioned you bag and held his hands.

"Minseok oppa, wu-ri bao zi oppa, take care of your body and dont get hurt neh? " You got teary eyed while Minseok gave you his toothy grin and hugged you tightly.

"Luhan ge. Wo de lu lu. Zhen de heb xie xie nin. Nin bang zhu wo hao duo. Wo ai ni" You hugged him too while he keeps nodding trying not to cry

(Luhan oppa. My lulu. Thank you very much. You hepled me alot i love you)

"Joon oppa! ha-ra-beo-jiiiii" you playfuly called out to him

"Bella ah, whos gonna help me tame this group of beast?!!" He whined

"Joon oppa! You could always face time with me and i'll scold them for you!! And of course if you have time to even contact me" you pouted

" I will! Jin- ja! Yak-sok" you pinky promised with him and pulled him into a hug.

(Really! Promise)

"Oppa, chen chen oppa. Please dont let any thunders out when i'm on the plane. You knw how scared i am with thunders" you joked while everyone laughed.

"Comehere you shy boy!" You since he's still shy about hugging you and hugged him briefly.

"Lay chips, my favourite. Yixing ge! Nin yao zhao gu shen di! Bu yao shou shang. Wo hui hen dan xing nin. Bu yao gai bian hao ma?" Your tears finally dropped when you saw lay's tear filled eyes

(You have to take care of your body! Dont get hurt. Dont ever change okay?)

"Hao wo ting ni de jia jia bao bei! Bie ku bie ku" He hugged you telling you not to cry

(Okay i'll listen to you my jiajia baby. Dont cry dont cry)

"Nin ye bie ku!" You argued back

(You dont cry too!)

"Yeolli oppaaaaaaa" you ran into his arms" even though i hate your creepy smile i'm still gonna miss itttt" you said in english

"Bowh-ra-gu?" He raised his eyebrows looking at kris.

(What did u say?)

"Aniyah oppa. I jus said something nice about you. Saranghae" you quickly replied before Kris could answer.

"Bacon oppa,I'm gonna miss you hugs. I love your hugs the most" he hugged you and he beamed happily.

"What?!" Kris was shocked at what you said.

"Hush babe! let him enjoy his moment" you said in english and Kris just scoffed

"Jonginnieeeee oppaaaa, your back. Take good care of it. Ah!! Monggu and janggu!! I didnt see them before i ahh otteokehhhhh!!!" You stomp your feet

"Yah shortie! so you love them more then me?you dont have to worry cos i'll ask mom to take pictures of them and i'll send it to you"

"Shortie? yah oppa!! anyways Kumawo oppa! Jjang!"you gave him a thumbs up and hugged him.

"Kyungsoo oppa. Recently i saw a fan account that said you'd like to learn how to not pop out your eyes is that true? But oppa even if its true why would you wanna do that? I think it so cute!!" He didnt knw why you're talking about so he just gave you his 0_0 look

"Stopp being cuter than me oppa" you slapped his arm before hugging him.

"Aiyoo dao ni le ah Tao." You look at Tao with raised eyebrows

(Aigoo its your turn now? Tao?)

" ni jiao ta men oppa he ge wei shen me mei jiao woooooooo? Hpmh wo bu li ni le" he turned and stomp his feet

(You called them oppa and gege why didnt you call me that tooo? Hpmh i dont care anymore!)

"Bu yao zhe me xiao qi la! Gen ni wan yo wan er yi!" You backhugged him wen suddenly you felt his shoulders moving up and down

( dont be so petty!! I'm jus playing with you!)

"Tao?" You turned him around"Ge!! Bu yao ku, ru guo ni ku wo ye hui ku!!"

(Oppa dont cry!! If you cry i'll cry too!)

"Wo na'r ke yi kong zhu ah! Wo men de bao bei you chu guo le ni jiao wo zhe me bu ku?!" He continued bawling while the other memebers tried not to cry badly.

(How can i not cry? Our baby is going overseas, how can i not?!)

You in a deep breath before steadying yourself and face sehun.

"Sehunnie oppa, thanks for fending those scary fan girls. You were always there for me i'm very very thankful for that. What am i gonna do of i dont fit-in in my new school? aish!" You throw yourself in his arms trying to hide you now again wet cheeks

"Aniyah bella ah. You's fit in right away! Cant you see everyone love you? You have a very special charm that we love about you." And placed a kiss on your cheek

"HHHHUKK" baekhyun breathed in

"YAH OH SEHUN! You didnt jus kiss her did you?!!" Everyone went crazy about it.

"OPPA!' Its jus a kiss on the cheek no big deal." You reasoned

"Oh. Okay!!" And everyone suddenly rush to you and place a kiss on your cheek.

"Ah!! Oppa!! I didnt mean you could ALL kiss me at the same time!!!" You   Waved you arms about shocked.

They said bye with hugs one last time before leaving Kris and you alone.

You looked down not knowing what to do.

"Babe. Come here" He pulled you by your arm. You hugged him as tight as you could and started crying again.

"Kr-kris" you couldnt speak as your sobbs covered everything you wanted to say,stomach churning, lips quivering

"Shhh. We could always skype send pictures to each other and when i'm free i could fly over to see you jus as i promised" he rubbs his hand against your back trying his best not to cry infront of you

"You-you have to! Always! I'm-i'm gonna miss youu so soo muchhhhh" you wailed loudly at the end of your sentence

"As much as i'd miss you too. I'll visit as soon as possible i promise." He placed a kiss on your forehead and proceed to place one of your lips.

People started to notice the two of you and whispers became louder.

"You better go now" kris gave you a forced smile.

"Okay, bye yi fan" you tried smiling back but failed.

You guys hug each other tightly, exchanging I love yous, giving each other pecks and move to the departure gate. You gave him a last wave before handing your passport to the officer.

"I'll visit you soon!" Kris shouted to you.

You turned and nod your head hardly.

*goodbye my love, until i see you again*

 

______

sorry if it .

 yeah..