Fallin'

What's Wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is friday again for the five girls, as the sun went down, the lights went up in Itaewon one of the district in Seoul. Blue, pink, and white colours are outlining the structures and small some business in the district. The night life in the district is alive again as the people do their own thing. Most of the high school students roamed around in Itaewon since it was friday and didn't have to worry about school for the next day. College students were the same as they were known as legals.

A dark blonde long haired strode on the sidewalk with her friends. Jin Ah or she prefered to be called Nana walked on the streets as they made their way to their own destination that night. All eyes on her for most of the guys, her face doesn't show any emotion or facial expresion, and she walks as if she is on the runway. Her long hair flowed freely on her back and shoulder. Her heels echoes as she walks, her tight red dress showing her perfect curves and showing her milky smooth shoulder. She took out her phone in her hand bag and she checked the time on her phone. A small smile appeared on her thin pinkish lips. It is near midnight usually for high school senior students like her stays at home, sleep, or staying up at night to do surfing on the net or watching tv. But she isn't the typical normal girl student at her school. As a young person, she wants to live to her fullest. She doesn't regret what she has done in the past and there is a saying past is past. She thinks that it's all about experience. Her friends and her saw the place that they've been decided to attend into. Most of the young people or little bit older than her go there to have fun. Expensives cars are seen around the place, some guys and girls are standing outside, and the loud music can be heard from afar. This is it. The club Rococo, the party powerhouse in the heart of Itaewon. 

"Let's go I can't wait." Her friend Jooyeon said. She only nodded. 

They walked towards the entrance. The bouncer didn't even bother to check their ID's since they were pretty lax of IDs. Although if the club runs a policy to show their ID's since all of them have looks. They would just let them in so easily. People inside were staring at them especially the leader of the group, Nana. They were sending her with winks and smiles. The blonde simply responded them with more ier look. 

"Ah, finally we're here and I thought we're not gonna arrive." Uee took a seat at the bar counter that was located at the center of the club. The other four followed. 

"One maritini please, Taeyang." Nana said as she winked at him.

"I thought you weren't coming?" He smiled as he started mixing some sorts of alcoholic drinks.

"Traffic in the side walk." She chuckled.

"I never heard that before. Okay one martini is up!" He laughed along. He then placed it carefully in front of her and went to the another customer to serve them drinks. She felt a nudge on her left side.

"Why don't you date him he's hot." Eyoung commented.

"Yes, but I just don't want to date anyone now. Seungho and I just broke up last week I needed a break." She sipped on her drink and when she saw Kaeun took a cigarette out. She quickly asked for one and lit it. She wasn't even hurt that the fact that they broke up. She only answered him because she pitied him. He knew that what kind of girl she was, so it wasn't her fault if he was terribly hurt. She blew the white smoke forming some kinds of uneven shapes with a bored expression on her face.

"Let's dance guys don't just ing sit there." Jooyeon said as she walked to the dance floor. Uee followed while the other two stayed on their seats.

"Nana how about you?" Eyoung asked.

"Later, I don't wanna smoke while dancing it's distracting." As soon as she finished it she joined the others. A random attractive guy suddenly approached her and smiled at her.

"Wanna dance?"

"Sure," As they started dancing, the people in the club were getting wild and when a y song was played around the club. The two of them started to get closer griding their bodies until Nana was the first one to kiss the stranger. Eyoung and Kaeun were watching from afar while they were drinking their drinks.

"Look, Nana is so darn fast as usual." Kaeun said.

"C'mon if I were a guy I would like to make out with her too." Kaeun raised a brow at her.

"Eyoung are you a lesbo?" She only laughed it off.

"Are you nuts? I am not of course. I'm only saying if I were a guy, because she's pretty, y, and hot every guy wants that of course unless he is gay."

"I know I'm only teasing you." She then hugged the older one. After minutes of dancing they went back to their friends and watched the crowds went wild. 

"Oh, by the way Nana isn't your birthday on Thursday next week?" Jooyeon asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Let's celebrate your birthday at your house." She grinned.

"Why don't we just come here and celebrate it?"

"We have a surprise for you." All of them nodded. By the sound of it she sensed something fishy about it.

"I know you guys, what are you up to?" She glared at Jooyeon.

"Girl, we're not up to something we have a present for you actually. I'm sure you will like it."

"We just want to hang out with you. The five of us just by ourselves." Kaeun added.

"Since we always come here every friday I think it's not the best place to celebrate your birthday." Uee said.

"Just don't ing bring anything that I would have the reason to kill you. All of you." She pointed her finger to every one of them. She knew her friends well neither they would bring something embarrassing or something really good. She was excited and nervous at the same time.

"We promise it's your special day since you'll be 19 already, you'll be an adult that day." They all nodded again.

"Whatever just remember what I told you."

"I promise that." The rest of the night was spent dancing or something more at the club until all of them decided to go home. They went out of the club and it was two in the morning that time. Uee and Jooyeon called a cab since their homes were far while the other three chill out for a little bit outside. They were standing in front of the club while Kaeun and Nana smoke casually. Eyoung was watching the people coming out and getting their car out there. Then she caught someone she knew, she quickly called the others attention.

"Guys, look over there."

"Where?" Kaeun asked and she tried to look to where Eyoung was looking. Eyoung pointed at the girl crossing the street to her right. Kaeun spoke first. "Wait, I know that girl isn't she the nerd in class 4-A? Who wears those 1990's ish glasses? Park Sooyoung isn't it?"

"Yes, she is, I wonder what is she doing here early in the morning?" Nana frowned at the sight of the brunette as she saw the sight of the girl with a messy hair. She fixed her glasses and she was searching something on her awfully old bag. She wondered what was she doing here and she looked messier than she look at school. 

"Clubbing?" Kaeun asked.

"Are you stupid? This is the only club here in Itaewon the other clubs are in another district and look at her. I mean her clothes aren't suited for clubbing." Nana answered.

"Then what do you call that?" Eyoung asked.

"I don't have any answers for that. Why don't you ask her? Since the two of you are much curious than I am."

"Na, we don't need to it's just so rare to see her in this kind of place especially in the morning."

"Right." Kaeun agreed.

 

Back to school again for the five of them, boring stuff like listening to the teacher, and writing down notes had been their enemy since from the beginning. Jooyeon kept looking at the clock above the black board in every one or two minutes and she was writing like someone was chasing her. The words are barely recognizable. Miss Koh was writing some notes for their history class. Nana kept playing with her pen then write a little then do it again. Make it spin around her thumb, charged it in between her index and middle finger, and then go back to writing. History has been a very boring subject to her and the one she hates. First, it doesn't interest her, but she knows everything on that subject. Second, writing some more than five paragraphs notes tiring her hand to death. Third, her teacher kina dislike her. She's smart but she rather chooses to be in the lower classes than in the higher classes. She isn't comptetitve like those people in upper classes and she is pretty much lazy. The bell rang finally, she quickly slung her bag on her arm as she headed to the door. 

"Miss Im come back here for a sec?" Nana hesitated before coming back again.

"Yes Miss Koh?"

"I just wanna talk to you regarding your marks." She nodded dumbly.

"Lately, your marks are dropping and your current mark is somewhere in fifty ish. I've assigned you a tutor after school she will be at the library right now and waiting for you. She's Park Lizzy? I think? She's from the upper class. Don't do anything that won't please me Miss Im."

"But I can ace your exams if I want t-"

"No buts just go now."

"But-"

"Go!" She went out of the room calmly but as soon she was so far from that classroom. She groaned loudly at the hallway and some other students were looking at her but no one dared to say anything. They were afraid of her. Jooyeon then came with Eyoung. 

"Where did you go? I thought you were at the back following me? Go home now so you can prepare." She almost forgot it was her birthday today, but she was forced to get tutored by someone. She rather to be tutored by that unknown student instead her teacher. Whatever she says to her that doesn't convince her. She knew she didn't like her that was why she was making her life miserable.

"I need to go to the library." She said with a cool tone, but inside she wanted to punch someone. Of course which she couldn't.

"For what?" Eyoung asked. 

"That evil teacher is sending me to the library to get tutored." Jooyeon covered and she tried not to laugh in front of her. Eyoung was also the same. Nana was shooting them with a stern look and the two quickly stop. 

"Ok then, we will see you tonight at eight wear something y ne?" Jooyeon said.

"Sure. I'll get going now." Then the two left downstairs and Nana to meet her tutor. 

"What do you think?" Eyoung asked and laughed after when she wasn't around anymore.

"This will be interesting I can't wait for tomorrow actually. Uee and Kaeun must be waiting for this to hear her complain tomorrow." As she laughed along with her.

 Nana walked in a hurry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter