kris one-shot

Die for you
The name is Woori.I came from Busan but my father transfered to Seoul so,here I am in Seoul.But that's not the problem,the problem is....I just a typical village girl and now my father transfered me to a popular high school in Seoul..This is ridicolous,but I've to accept it.

I walked down the corridor,started searching for my classroom and also hoping that my classmates will be the nicest classmate in the world but..........

"I'm such a bad luck girl!I don't deserve to be with you,Kris!You'll...you'll die,like my ex,they all died because of me!"

'Just tell me everything about your ex,then erase the memory and come to me,I promise I'll make you happy forever and we'll die together..Just trust me!'said Kris. "Okay,I'll try..First is about Rome,my first love..That night Rome and I were driving home from the movies.Rome sensed there was something wrong because of the painful silence we shared between us that night.Then I asked Rome to pull over because I wanted to talk.I told him that my feelings had changed & that it was time to move on. A silent tear slid down Rome's cheek as he slowly reached into his pocket & passed me a folded note.

At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street. He swerved right into the drivers seat, killing Rome.Miraculously,I survived. Remembering the note,I pulled it out & read it. "Without your love, I would die.

He's really nice but....It's all my fault!!"

I cried and cried but Kris asked me to continue my story so,I take a deep breath and said:

"I was in a burning house. None of the firefighters could get in the house because the fire was too big.But Yeol dressed in one of the fire suits and got into the house. When he got up the stairs, the steps fell off behind him. When he got into my room he sealed the door up behind him. He held me tight,then said that he loved me...for the last time.I asked what was wrong, and he said that he was going to die. My eyes widened as I began to cry. He picked me up and jumped out of the four story house. He landed on his back with me on top of him. He died to save my life.....okay,I'm done here'' 'Okay now are you okay?'asked Kris. "Yes! I'm glad I told yaa everything and now I feel so relieve.Thanks for everything,Kris." 'It's my responsiblity,don't worry I'll take care of you,as long as you love me,baby..'said Kris.

This is my first one-shot and I know that it is but I'll try harder next time,fighting!! :)