One

Love Makes Us Apart
 
======================================================================================================
 
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing......"
 
=============================================================================================
 
 
 
*******
 
 
 
 
Hello, my name is Hwang Chansung. I'm a personal gym trainer and this is my story. Em well technically, it's our story. Our story... bout me and him. Who do you ask? Well it's a guy named Ok Taecyeon who apparently had me fallen head over heels for him. He's the guy who always makes me smiles, laughs, giggles, cries, melts, shudders, moans, groans and even begs. He can make me do everything.
 
 
 
At first we meet, he was having problem with his body and want to stay fit. So, I help him by being his personal gym trainer. Making him exercise, lift weights, runs and etc. We pratically meet like three times a week. Eventually he ask me to go out with him. I ask, "Is it a date?" He just grinned. I agreed to go out with him, we went to the movies and had a nice delicious dinner. Then he took me to his house. There, we share glances, he keep looking into my eyes making me feels like I was trapped in those dark orbs. We hug, we kiss then it leads to ual pleasing. I have to admit, it was my first time doing it with a guy, but it was amazing. No words can describe it. We declare ourselves as lover after that.
 
 
 
We dated for two years already. All those moments of happiness and laughters made me feels so alive. I can't imagine my life without this guy besides me. He had been my bestfriend, my brother, my boyfriend, my teacher, my trainee, my life, and my everything. I feel like I could live with him happily ever after.
 
 
 
But everything turn upside down as life makes a cruel turn.
 
 
 
Our parents found out about our relationship even though we hide it for the past years. It was easy to keep it a secret as Taecyeon's parents live in the States while mine are currently living in Busan cause of my dad's company was having problems. We live alone in our seperate apartment so somehow we manage to kept it a secret. Our secret was busted when Taecyeon's mom had a surprise visit to his apartment, where we currently doing... "stuff". She was so shock she even dropped the wrap present she bought for her son while she screams, or more likely shrieks.
 
 
 
When I heard that ear piercing sound, I knew I was a dead meat. Taecyeon was still in me when his mom runs out of the room, face deeply flush and well still shrieking. He cursed himself and was about to pulled out from me when I despretely grips his arm, forcing him to continue as we didn't even reach our orgams yet. He saw my arousing expression and grunted. He told me to brace myself then he pounds into me with deep, hard and fast s. Making me mewled his name loudly, and sure his mom heard this but I couldn't care less. For me pleasure comes first.
 
 
 
I came first and he came shortly after that. He quickly pulled out, kisses my lips tenderly before getting up to clean himself as fast as lightning. He told me that I should clean up and dress. I nodded exhaustedly then he went out, closing the bedroom door softly. I looked at the ceiling, trying to breathe calmly. Slowly getting up on my feet, I clean myself and dress up. I hesitated a bit to go out and see what happening as I heard his mom yelled. I took deep breath before slowly opens the door, peeking pass it and look at the commotions. I saw Taec's mom... sobbing. She said through her sobs that she couldn't believe her only son was gay. Taecyeon tried to explain everything to her. She kept silence as he goes on.
 
 
 
I looked at Taec's face. Guilts was written all over his face. I never seen his face like that before. I knew Taecyeon and her mother was really close because the older keep talking how amazing she is and he promise to never disappoint her in any point. As Taecyeon tries to calm his mom down, she's whisper while wiping her tears away, making my eyes wide in shock as I heard it.
 
 
 
"Break up with him..."
 
 
 
Taecyeon looked at his mom, he furrows his brows, "What? No! I won't break up with him. He's my life. We've been together for so long, you can't just willing force us to break up!"
 
 
 
"I'm not forcing you Taecyeon, I just don't want things becomes out of hands. I can accept this, but your dad...." Taecyeon face immediently drops as his dad was mention.
 
 
 
"Your dad won't ever accept this kind of behaviour, you know how he is right? How can you do something without thinking the consequences? If he found out about this, you'll be punish! And that boy will get hurt! Your dad is a very powerful man Ok Taecyeon! He can paid people to kill that boy if you keep going out with him! He don't want the son of a mafia leader being gay!"
 
 
 
My face turns completely pale.
 
 
 
Never within this two years Taec talks about his dad. I guess this is the reason why he didn't want to tell me. He afraid I would run away from him if I knew he's that is a mafia leader. I felt a shivers runs down my spine before everything went black.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
I opened my eyes too see I was laying on Taec's bed. I look to my side and was greeted with a worried looking Taecyeon. Apparently I had passed out a few hours ago. Taecyeon was holding my hand, with his thumb as he ask softly, "Are okay baby?"
 
 
 
I nodded. He smiles a bit then went silent. I looked at him weirdly, "Taec?"
 
 
 
"I'm sorry..."
 
 
 
"For what?"
 
 
 
"For everything you just heard..."
 
 
 
"Oh..."
 
 
 
"Yeah..." He sighed.
 
 
 
I gripped his hand reassuringly, "It's okay Taec, you don't have to apologize for anything."
 
 
 
He nodded. I slowly sits up and kisses his cheek, he smiles again. A few moments later someting worst happen.
 
 
 
My parents come bursting through the door, "CHANNIE!!"
 
 
 
Me and Taecyeon were both startled, my mom push Taec away and hugged me tightly, making me a bit hard to breathe. "Eomma... w-why are you here?" I ask a bit out of breath as she let me go. She looked at me with full concern. "Channie-ah..."
 
 
 
"Nae?"
 
 
 
"Let's go home"
 
 
 
I blinked, "What?"
 
 
 
"Let's go home," she said once again.
 
 
 
I was shock and confuse, so many questions on my mind. Why are they here? How did they know I'm here? What's going on? Do they know bout us?
 
 
 
All those question soon were answered as my mom explain, "Channie.. we went to your apartment to check up on you, but you were not there so we called you. At first we thought you change your number when no ones answer. But when we called again, a guy named Taecyeon answered it. He told me you passed out so we quickly went here. And.. and.." my mom starts having tears in her eyes. I was anxious. What is she going to say?
 
 
 
"He told us everything Channie... everything! Come home with us, please! I don't want  my baby to be hurt!! How could you dating a son of a mafia?!!" She yelled furiously. I stare mindlessly at her, stuttering to answer her but nothing come out of my mouth. I then looked at Taecyeon who've been silence for quite some time. I ask him for help but he just looked away, heading out of the room, leaving me surprise.
 
 
 
"Y-yah! What's wrong with you?!" I yelled, feeling frustrated. I was so confused. Why the hell is he being like this?! I quickly get up but before I could run to him, my dad grab my arm, making me halt. I looked at him. He had this worried looking expression like someting bad would happen. "Let's just go home son, please, just come with us," That must be the first time I saw my dad plead me to come home. It's so weird.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
After countless of persuading and pleading, I decided to went to Busan along with my parents. Maybe I should take a break from Taecyeon and let him sort out things that happen right now, even though I think there's nothing happen at all. We still contact each other through phone calls and text messages. I always said I want to go back to Seoul but he just remains quiet. And I wasn't lying if I said I didn't miss him for a second. I miss my man like crazy.
 
 
 
Taecyeon becomes a bit distance after that, when I call him, sometimes he doesn't even answer it. I keep asking him if he's okay, and his relpy was only a "fine". He makes me think about many negative thought like, is he already tired of me? Does he still loves me? What happen to us? Why is he like this?
 
 
 
So many questions yet never one was answered.
 
 
 
The longer we been apart the more Taecyeon is weird. He didn't reply my text and his voice feels a bit darker colder when we were talking on the phone. I'm becoming more and more unpatient with him. I also feels neglected. It makes me hurt silently and I often feels sad until I cry over night.
 
 
 
After a few months, I decided to go back to Seoul. I can't take it anymore. The feeling of being treated like that makes me hurt and mad. I'm going to confront him.
 
 
 
He's mine and I need him now!
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
"I'm sorry Chansung-ah...."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be continue~
 
 
A/N : Sorry for my lateness in update T.T, I'm busy busy busy!! *rips hair out* But I'll try update this and "Our Appa(s)" as fast as I can :3 Thanks for reading!