Final

Back For You

"Fuuuuuu~" I buried my face to the depths of my pillow. My lower abdomen hurts like hell! I've eaten several pain killers already but the pain doesn't seem to go away. Instead, it seems to get much worse every second. Rolling to my back, I stared emptily at the ceiling.

I sighed. Yeobo~ I miss you already. I tried calling Himchan but the number cannot be reached. A tear rolled down my face. It's been two months since B.A.P had a world tour and the communication between Himchan and me ceased. We haven't talked for weeks now and I'm starting to have speculations that he somehow met someone new while he was there. No, he can't. He told he loves me, didn't he? Ugh, this is not good for me.

My eyes started to get droopy, but my throbbing headache and the pain in my lower abdomen kept pulling me from dream land. I decided to drink some sleeping pills, and thankfully, it somehow worked. My head started spinning as the pills worked its magic. My vision started to get blurry and soon my eyes were closed.

"Don't worry babe, I'm here" a husky but soothing voice cut in between my sleep. I forced to open my eyes. The image was obscure but  there I saw Himchan looking at me with those worry-filled eyes of his. I thought I felt him kiss my eyes and whispered some words I failed to hear clearly. No, this must be a dream. This must be one of the side effects of the pills I have taken. Then I fell back to sleep deciding if what I saw was real or just a pigment of my imagination.

Everything's dark. I can't see a thing. I started crying and searched for Himchan.

"I don't love you anymore," his voice suddenly spoke out of nowhere.  Himchan appeared  unexpectedly, standing in the middle of the darkness, staring straight at me. "I found someone new. Someone much better than you."

"No!" I screamed. "You're lying! You said you love me!"

A tall girl abruptly appeared besides Himchan. She slowly wrapped her long slender arms around his neck. Himchan then began kissing her on the lips. I screamed for them to stop. It was hurting me. They stopped for a minute to probably catch their breaths. I was bawling the whole time. Though I tried to avoid watching them, some force was making me not too. The tall girl then looked at me, smirking.

I woke up with myself crying my eyes out whilst clutching my chest. I was hyperventilating until I felt a pair of arms tighten around me. It was Himchan.

"_____! What's wrong babe?" he asked frantically, caressing my face. My eyes widened in surprise. It took me mere minutes to digest the fact that Himchan is currently besides me. I immediately hugged him tight.

"Wh—what are you doing here?" I croaked. "Aren't you supposed to be in your tour?" I felt him sniff on my hair.

"We're done with our concert babe. I came home for you." he kissed my forehead. "Now tell me what's wrong." he asked worriedly.

I started to tear up as pieces of my dream came rushing back to my head. "Y—you found someone new." I muttered softly, mostly to myself. Himchan tilted his head as if saying he didn't hear me.

"I dreamt that you found someone new." I stated more loudly. "You found someone new while you're away. You kissed in front of me." I started to cry. "I told you to stop but—" I was cut off by Himchan's soft lips on mine.

"Never," he said after we parted. "Never say that I'll replace you with someone new. That will never happen babe."

I smiled. "Okay." A twinge of pain was suddenly felt in my lower abdomen. "." I unconsciously touched my belly.

"It's that time of the month again, isn't it?" Himchan asked caressing my belly. All I can do is nod in response. My  headache came back, only this time it was much worse.

"Sorry babe" he apologized, kissing my neck.

"Why?" I looked at him confusedly.

"I wasn't here when you had your period last month." he buried his face at the crook of my neck. "I know it's always hard for you." then he blew air at my ear, making me shiver. 

"Gwaenchana." I replied. "Why didn't you tell me that you came back already? I could've picked you up." I said, changing the topic.

"I wanted to surprise you."  he kissed my temples.

"Well I'm surprised" I smiled. He wanted to surprise me. Despite the fact that we've already been together for 3 years, he still thought of surprising me.This made my heart swell.

"I missed you. I never stopped thinking about you." 

"I missed you more babe." I smiled and pecked his lips.

There was a moment of silence. We just enjoyed each other's presence after a long time of being away from each another. Himchan continued on rubbing my belly, hoping to ease my pain. I snuggled closely to him. Smelling his scent made me sigh. I really missed this. I missed him.

"How can I live without you?" I asked, breaking the silence. He chuckled.

"Well you can't. Since we're already made for each other." he winked.

"Right." I giggled. "Don't leave me okay?"

He looked at me deeply in the eyes. A soft pair of lips landed on mine. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed back. He my lower lip, asking for entrance. I decided to a little and kept my mouth shut. He seemed get my teasing and bit my lower lip.

"Ow!" I gasped, breaking off the kiss whilst playfully glaring at him. "What the hell was that for?"

"For being a little tease" then he did a merong. "Give me your pinky." I raised an eye brow but eventually obeyed.

He locked our pinkies into a pinky promise. "I promise never to leave you. To always be with you through thick and thin. Whenever you're down, I promise to always lift you up. I'll never look at other girls like the way I look at you. I love you very much Princess." he stated sincerely and kissed my nose.

"I love you too" I replied grinning like a teenage girl. "Sorry for doubting you babe."

"It's alright." he replied. "You're lips are delicious by the way." he teasingly his lips. I laughed.

That moment, all the pain in my body subsided, because I know. Himchan is with me. 

 


So yeah, it's done. And I'm not contented with it. Fuuu~ Oh well... Tell me your thoughts people! I'd really appreciate constructive comments since I'm new to this writing thing. Mehe. Hope you enjoyed it and have a nice day! :D