Chapter 1

Mention Me!

 

 

 

It was Monday when finally Chanyeol arrived at a school gate located not really far from the downtown. He blinked while seeing a large building and hall in front of him, admiring such a glamour school he had never visited before. He could not imagine that he would take a biggest decision ever in his life by giving up from his exciting full of beautiful-y-girl-students old school and moving to a private school where he might only be able to meet students having the same gender with him, a private boy school having a large dorm beside it. full of boys.

 

XOXO Senior High School.

 

His new school that surely would change his teenage life so much.

“Good morning.”

Chanyeol gasped. He almost jumped when he heard a sudden voice coming to his ears, pixie’s ears. He turned to notice someone who had just greeted him, and finally his eyes caught a reflection of a handsome guy smiling to him with his angelic expression, making Chanyeol had his eyes widened slightly, wondering why there was no such guy in front of him existing at his old school.

“You must be Park Chanyeol.” The boy said, offering his right hand to the taller guy, wanting to shake hands. Chanyeol, still not being able to take his eyes from the boy, quickly grabbed the hand, and released it, and nodded.

The guy smiled, “My name is Kim Suho, the school president here. I’m here to greet you and I’m sure you have heard about me from the information desk when first you were applying for attending this school.”

“Yes. And an old woman there could not stop talking about you like she entirely was crazy because of your angelic smile.” Chanyeol replied as he smiled, feeling like being a slightly gay.

Suho chuckled, “Well, I’ll walk you to explore this entire school since you are new here.”

“No. It’s not necessary.” Chanyeol interrupted, making the guy wearing a clean neat and firm school uniform in front of him raised his brows.

“I’m here because I’m searching a boy that is very important to me. I don’t need to know about the school. If I have finally met him, I’ll leave.”

 

Suho opened his mouth slightly, wondering Chanyeol’s respond he had just heard using his ears, he nodded at him, showing that he understood what it meant. But, he could not just let the taller boy play with that opinion. As a school president, he was fully responsible to his own obligations.

 

“But at least, before you want to catch a thief, you should know where the location is and learn it first.” Suho said, “Let’s go.”

 

And Chanyeol finally could not complain when this school president dragged him to enter the school hall and observed each corner of the new school standing firmly like a palace.

His angelic smile would become a waste if Chanyeol ignore him. Moreover, he could not just be a rude person since he was new here, knew no one, and needed some friends to help him start his destination.

But, what Suho had just said to him was still ringing in his ears.

 

Before catching a thief, huh? Chanyeol thought in his mind. Well, the person he wanted to meet was not actually a thief. He did not steal anything. But well, maybe he was. Because learning from Chanyeol’s pathetic life recently, he had been successfully stealing Chanyeol’s attention, a lot of Chanyeol’s attention to decide an illogical decision he had ever made in his life.

 

**

 

Suho and Chanyeol finally walked around to observe the elite school having so many infrastructures Chanyeol had never imagined before. Yes, actually, he had browsed about this XOXO Senior High School through internet to get some important information that might be useful for him to keep surviving there. But, he could not just easily believe that he was really attending such school, where he could meet some handsome students at every corner of the school and admiring the trash bin. Even the trash bins there looked more expensive than his clothes. He was wondering.

 

A High Class School were the first words coming out from Suho when he began to introduce the school to Chanyeol, showing that the school president was really proud to be one of the rich students here. Observing the place, Chanyeol realized that the school might be a kind of protective school he had ever attended, because it was filled with a lot of CCTV. He also noticed that a lot of boy students were arriving at school by a car with one or two bodyguards accompanying them. It was enough to prove that those kids attending this school were not stupid enough to be here without having money.

 

Suho also introduced him to some clubs existing in the school, making Chanyeol become more excited to be here. There were many school clubs he could choose to fill his spare time beside learning at the class, listening to some teachers sleepily.

“The most favorite clubs in this school are dancing club and music club.” Suho said when they were walking closer to enter a room that Chanyeol could clearly read the board hung at the door written ‘Music Club’.

They stood there for a while, in front of the door that was closed, taking a sigh.

“This is the room for music club. This club allows students to express their music and improve melodies. Various instruments are provided there. and I’m sure when you are joining this club, you’ll meet a lot of brilliant singers and instrumentalists just in one blink.”

“Okay, I’ll join this club.” Chanyeol said with high confidence

“Huh?”

“I can play some instruments such as drum, guitar and bass. Sure, I’m capable enough to become one of those brilliant instrumentalists.”

“Wow, that’s cool. You don’t want to become a singer too?” Suho asked, “You have a y deep voice.”

Chanyeol raised his bows and had a slight grin, “Maybe, I can do rapping sometimes. I’m multitalented.”

Suho chuckled, “You are surely very confident.”

“Yes, I am.” Chanyeol grinned. He took a step closer to the door and wanted to reach the doorknob while suddenly Suho grabbed his hand,

“Wait,” The student president said, “I need to go right now. These are for you.”

Suho hurriedly handled some files to Chanyeol, making the taller one furrowed.

“There are a map school, and my contact person there. You’ll stay at our dorm tomorrow, after your classes have ended.” Suho explained, “You can call or text me if you need my help.”

“And you’ll have a roommate at our dorm because one room is used for two students. There is also your roommate information on those archives.” He continued, and tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder, “Take care.” He smiled, then left by waving his hands.

Chanyeol blinked for a while, looking at the archives he accepted from Suho. Then, he decided to reach the door, creaked it open slowly and took a peek in before he finally entered the room like a thief. and how surprise he was while he was inside the room, widening his sparkling eyes.

 

It was a large room having various music instruments placed at every corner of the room. Chanyeol opened his mouth happily, but he said no words. He was just there like a dumb kid having just received the best birthday gift he had ever got. He jumped happily while finding various guitars there and touched them one by one with his fingers. There was also a violin. He never played a violin before and he hoped he could have a chance to play it someday.

 

He began to observe the room and walked to the different corner. He was very happy and never stopped grinning like a fool. But suddenly, he realized that it wasn’t only him at the room. There was someone there, on the corner of the room, beginning to play a piano by himself. Chanyeol, who stood not really far from the guy, blinked for a while, and knew that it seemed that the guy on the piano did not aware of Chanyeol’s presence.

 

Chanyeol kept silent while the guy began to play a beautiful sound with his fingers. He was backing Chanyeol so that the taller one could not see his face, but, looking at the figure, the one playing the piano had a slim body and slight messy short hair.

The sound was very beautiful. He played it like a pro. While hearing it, Chanyeol could feel that his hearbeat was beating faster. Moreover, the guy was not only play the music. He began to sing a song and it sounded like he was pouring his soul to the song he was singing. His voice really made Chanyeol stiffen from amazement.

 

You got that smileThat only heaven can make I'll pray to God every day That you keep that smile~~

 

His voice was very beautiful. It was angelic and stunning. Chanyeol could not stop staring. The sound was like entering his body through his veins. His body movement while playing the instrument could even amaze Chanyeol.

 

One day when the sky is fallin~  I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you~ Nothing will ever come between us~  'Cause I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you~~

 

Then, he stopped singing while playing the last note on the piano, recognizing that the shows had ended. Chanyeol blinked once again and could not help himself to clap his hands, making the silence of the room after the guy stopped playing break into pieces.

 

The guy also gasped in shock. He immediately turned around and looked at Chanyeol who was giving him a wide sparkling smile. But then, when the guy was now facing and looking at him, Chanyeol stopped clapping, and widened his eyes, noticing the guy’s expression on his face.

 

He looked not amused by Chanyeol’s presence. But something that took most of Chanyeol’s attention was because the guy looked very lady-like with his cute face and milky skin, adding by the use of thick eyeliner on his eyes. Making Chanyeol open his mouth slightly, without knowing how to say.

Such a beauty. He was being amazed for twice.

“Did you knock the door?” the guy said, giving his glance, waking Chanyeol up from his mind

“Huh?”

“I said, did you knock the door?”

Chanyeol gulped, “I… no… I did not. Sorry.”

The guy took a deep sigh, he looked like being annoyed. Then, he stood up from the chair, walking closer to Chanyeol, making the dumb one realize that the guy was shorter than him.

“You have to learn manner.” The guy said, making Chanyeol raised his bows, “Knock the door when you are going to enter this room. It’s not your house.”

“Well, I’m.. I’m sorry.. I don’t….”

“Did you touch any instrument here?”

Once again, Chanyeol had his expression in confusion, “Huh? I.. yes…”

“Did you wash your hand before?”

“What?”

But the guy kept staring at him directly, “I don’t want any instrument here to be dirty.”

“W-what??? Dirty???” This time Chanyeol had his tone volume up, “You said that… oh man! You think that my hands are dirty???”

“Yes.”

Chanyeol’s eyes widened. The respond was short but really made him feel very irritated. Who the hell was this guy? He was very different from the last time Chanyeol heard his voice.

“Oh c’mon! you must be----“

“You should wash your hand cleanly and knock the door. Be sure, you have also dressed up with a clean outfit while entering this room. Those are the rules.” The guy interrupted him, “Now, get out of my way.”

“WHAT?!”

And the guy suddenly walked, passing Chanyeol who still stood there like an angry dad, stepped closer to the door while hurriedly Chanyeol shouted to him,

“Yah! You should at least be thankful to me because I gave you my beautiful claps when you were singing!”

But the guy kept walking and leaving Chanyeol behind, then said,

“No one needs your beautiful clap.”

“WHAT???!!!”

BLAMMED! He had left the room by slamming the door closed. Making Chanyeol gasped instantly, gritted his teeth, feeling an anger rush his head.

He must be so stupid to think that the guy was very angelic and beautiful because he was not at all. Chanyeol felt very regretful and began to think that the guy looked even very odd with his thick eyeliner. What kind of a student that would use eyeliner at the school?! He was not attending a wedding ceremony! He did not!

Chanyeol kept arguing in his mind and clenched his arms angrily while leaving the room, hoping that he could not have another chance to meet the eyeliner guy next time.

 

**

 

 

After having a tiring visit to an elite school named XOXO, Chanyeol went home and threw himself to the bed at his room. He had not taken any class yet. He did not also visit his dorm because of the rules, weird rules, prohibiting a new student to attend the classroom and stay at the dorm in his first day. He was supposed to learn the location first. Yeaah, at least it was an acceptable reason because that school was really out of normal to be called as a senior high school. The large building was just like a palace, infrastructures were so freaking elite, and also the students! How could there were all good looking boy students exist in one school? First, he was being greeted by the school president having an angelic smile, like having been fallen from the heaven. Second, he noticed that a lot of students had their own bodyguards on their car to protect him. Third, it was a super duper exciting music room providing various kinds of instruments and a guy with thick eyeliner on his eyes having a cute face and beautiful voice.

 

Wait. Did he just say cute and beautiful? No, not even cute or beautiful or whatever. That damn rude guy was a devilish creature he had ever met.

 

Trying to forget what had just crossed in his mind, quickly, Chanyeol took his laptop and placed it on his lap. Turning it on and beginning to his daily routine, being online on twitter, waiting for mentions and direct messages.

 

But, he got nothing. There were just some old friends from his old school who mentioned him like, ‘you moved to XOXO? Seriously?’, or ‘you will be gay if you attend that school!’ or whatever. He did not really pay attention to such kinds of tweets. All he needed was just a mention from someone he waited for so long, someone who was actually a stranger, but he could take most of Chanyeol’s attention and made him take a huge decision to move to a new school, someone whose name was Baekhyun.

 

Yes. Byun Baekhyun.

Chanyeol sighed, then checked his old mentions with that strangers. He ended up with smiling or grinning, reading the tweets and remembering how happy he was while having a chit chat with Baekhyun.

 

“I thought that eating a lot would make me taller, but I end up like this. Some people still look me as a kid. I’m not.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled, reading a random tweet posted by Baekhyun a month ago. He was lucky to know that the stranger put his real name on twitter. He even told him where his school was located. But, Chanyeol also felt unlucky in another side while knowing that the stranger never used to put his real photos as his avatar, making him curious how he looked like.

 

“My dad has already known that I’m a gay. He is angry.”

 

That was the last direct message Baekhyun sent to Chanyeol’s account before he really disappeared from twitter. Chanyeol had even replied the message, but he got no responds. Like a crazy guy, he also did not stop mentioning him until now. he still hoped that the guy would reply him. He still hoped for having their exciting conversation back.

 

He was lonely now.

 

Realizing that it was getting late at night, he finally signed out and put his laptop back to his table. he walked back to his bed while taking some archives that Suho gave to him this morning. Checking them up slowly, feeling a bit sleepy and almost closing his eyes, Chanyeol tried to collect his focus while noticing a file contained with information about his soon-to-be roommate.

 

“What kind of boy that will be my roommate?” He said as he read the file. It was not contained with a photo of the student, but Chanyeol was thankful enough because it seemed that the file provided enough information about his soon-to-be roommate.

He leaned his back to the headboard of the bed while reading the first boring paragraph on the paper about few information of the dorm that he thought it was not really important to read. Then, he jumped at the next notes sleepily. But suddenly, he had his eyes widened. Reading the notes with his bigger eyes almost popping out scarily.

 

He stared at the notes, almost having a heart attack.

 

He repeated his act to read the notes again. And he was not dreaming. The notes did not change.

 

Profile

Name: Baekhyun

Hangul: 백현

Birth Name: Byun Baek-Hyun (변백현)

Born: May 6

Birthplace: Bucheon, South Korea

Blood Type: O

 

He had his jaw on the floor, being dumbfounded, he read the notes again and again, and finally he was sure that his eyes did not even lie to him.

 

It was written there. the name of his soon-to-be roommate.

The name that was also owned by the stranger he used to talk on twitter.

 

Byun Baekhyun….

“The hell I must be dreaming.” He mumbled in shock like there was a sudden jolt attacking his whole body. He could not help himself, but stared at the notes, could not wait any longer to attend the dorm tomorrow, and see the guy named Byun Baekhyun who had made him desperate and felt like being neglected.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

HOW  WAS THAT????? BORING??

Yes I know it must be boring im not a good writer :”( *CRIES*

And forgive me for making you wait for so long :”(

But I am very thankful for all readers and subscribers J Im so happy hahahha

I hope you want to read the next chapter that will be posted uhmmm… errr… maybe…. Yeaaah just wait soon or later LOL

And theeeeen SEE YOU LATER!

I am trying to make this fic interesting next timeee~

Oh and don’t forget I have a twitter account @sambaaal

You can MENTION ME there!!

HAHHAHA~

The song that was sung by baekhyun right then was Next to you from CHRIS BROWN. It was one of my fav songs XD