Chapter 21

Angel's Love [HIATUS]

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

 

Two days later, L started to look for Ara. Everywhere he went, he asked people if they have seen her, but they;ll just shake their heads and walk away.

"Aish! Ara, if I find you I'm going to kill you for doing this." L said and groan. As he continued his search, Infinite stood from afar and looked at him.

"Pabo. Hyung pabo." Sungjong said chunkle. His hyungs looked at him.

"Sungjong." Sunggyu said.

"Do." Woohyun said.

"Know." Sungyeol.

"Something?" Hoya and Dongwoo said in unision. Sungjong made a straight face.

"Aniyo. I just say that because its funny seeing hyung being like this." Sungjong said looking away.

"Sungjong tell us what you know now." Sunggyu said. Sungjong then looked backe at his hyungs and everyone of them was looking at him.

"Aish. Alright." Sungjong said and started to tell them. After that, they ran up to L.

"L, we know where Ara is." Woohyun said. L looked at then.

"Where?" L asked.

"Countryside!!" Infinite said.

"Let's go." L said and they all went home. As they got home, they all packed their clothes.

"Myungsoo, where are you going?" Mrs Kim asked.

"Going to go get Ara." L said. Mrs Kim's eyes widen. "Bwo? Really?"

"Ne. Do you want to tag along?" L asked.

"I'd love to. Wait for me too." Mrs Kim said and happily went to her room. As everyone came to an end of packing up, they all left. Each one of thenm got in the car and drove off. They all drove off to the countryside as quickly as they could and after a while, they all got there. They found a place to park and got out of the car. They walked through markets asking them if they seen Ara. They all shook theirs heads too. While asking, a little kid suddenly went up to L. He tugged on L's shirt to grab his attention.

"Hyung, are you looking for aunty?" The little boy asked. L looked at him.

"Do you know her?" L said showing him the picture of Ara. He suddenly nod his head.

"Aunty. Hyung, I'll take you to her." The little boy said and smile. He held onto his hand and lead L to this one house near house in the forest.

"Aunty!!" The little boy shouted and run towards her. L looked foreword to see Ara in a hanbok.

Hanbok-1.jpg(How her hanbok looks like)

L's eyes then widen.

"Aunty, someone is here to see you." The little boy said.

"Who?" Ara asked. The little boy then pointed to his cheek telling her to kiss his cheek. Ara kissed it and he smiled.

"Now tell me." Ara said and smile. He pointed to his right. As Ara looked, her eyes widen.

"M-master." Ara said surprised. The little boy then left leaving Ara and L. "Master what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to punish you for leaving without saying anything." L said and walked towards her. She stepped back while L stepped towards her and without knowing, he pulled her into his embrace.

"W-what are you doing. Let go." Ara said. "L." He said nothing and hugged her tighter. "Did something happened?" L nod his head cutely. "What happened?"

"Suzy cheated on me." L said. Ara then slowly pat his back to comfort him.

"At least you found out the truth," Ara said. "Ummm...... can you let go of me now?"

"No. Tell me that your going home with me then." L said.

"Why?" Ara asked.

"Because...... because everyone at home miss you. My mom is here too." L said.

"Your mom?" Ara asked. L nod his head. "That won't change my mind. I won't go back." She said and pushed L away. "Now go away. You always wanted me to go away. Now that I'm here you want me to go home? I'm not going." She then ran inside and locked the door. He then slowly walked away.

 

*To be continue..........