Chapter 19

Angel's Love [HIATUS]

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

 

L's POV

She wants Ara to be her daughter in law? She's just the maid. The fricken maid for god sake. What is so good about her? Mom really have no taste in girls at all. Aish! I shouldn't have said nothing and let her say what she said. Pabo. L pabo. Next time think before you say something. I mentally slapped myself and laid on my bed. Suddenly, I heard a knock by the door.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and in walk Ara. She's looks tired and so pale. What the am I talking about. She's always pale.

"What?" I said.

"Master." She pause. I ignored her. "Master!"

"What!!" I said annoyed. She sighed highly.

"I'll come back later if your in a bad mood." Ara said and left the room. What the ? Bad mood. I'm totally fine. I ignored her and continue to lay on my bed.

-End of POV-

 

As the next morning came, L woked up early. Way early. He went downstairs but to see only Grandma Lee.

"Grandma, where's Ara?" L asked.

"I don't really know. Usually she'll be up way before me, but when I woked up, she was no where to be found." Grandma Lee said. *Is she still sleeping?* L went back upstairs and opened Ara's room. It was clean. To clean. He checked the closet to see nothing. Her clothes, everything was gone. He took out his phone and tried to call her, but she didn't pick up. Suddenly, he saw a letter next to her bed.

 

Master, I was about to tell you this, but since you were not in a good mood, I didn't tell you. Sorry for leaving without saying anything. Sorry for ruining your love life. If I don't do this, you will never get to marry Suzy. Even though I dislike her, she is your love one. Please make sure Mrs Kim understand this too

Lee Ara

 

As L finished reading the letter, a smiled formed on his face. He jumped in the air.

"Now that she is out of my life, nothing will come between me and Suzy." L said happily. He riped the paper up and went to his run. He washed up, changed his clothes and went downstairs.

"Myungsoo, where are you going?" Someone said. He stopped and turned around to see his mom.

"Mom, I thought you were still sleeping?" L said.

"Where are you going?" Mrs Kim asked.

"To meet Suzy." L said.

"I won't let you go." Mrs Kim said.

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm your mom. You should listen to what I'm trying to do for you. Can you at least listen to what I have to tell you?" Mrs Kim said. "Myungsoo-ah, you should really break up with Suzy."

"Why?"

"She's not the girl you think. She only love you for money." Mrs Kim said.

"MOM! Why are you saying this? What did Suzy do that you hate her so much?" L said. "Did Ara tell you something?"

"Aniyo. Myungsoo, I saw and heard." Mrs Kim.

"Where? When?" L asked.

"The other night, I saw Suzy going into a love hotel with a mid-30 looking guy." Mrs Kim said. "Now what do you think? Myungsoo-ah, if I didn't see it, I won't tell you. You should really think about this." And with that she left. L then got up and left too. As he got into his car, he quickly drove off. He went to the cafe where he usually goes to with Suzy.

"Oppa!" Suzy said and jumped on him. "I missed you." She kissed his cheeks and looked at him. They then sat down. As they were sipping their coffee, he looked at her. Scanning every of her moves.

"Oppa, what is it?" Suzy asked.

"Nothing." L said and continue to sip his coffee. He then touched his phone and pressed on his ringtone. As his phone went on, He picked it up.

"Hello? Yea? Right now? Alright." L said and hung up. "Babe, I have to go. Sungyeol is being gay."

"Ok. Text me." Suzy said. L then left the shop. He went into his car and drove off. As Suzy got out of the shop, L stopped. She walked away and L started to follow her. Slowwly driving behind her, they then came to a stop.

"Love Hotel?" L mumbled. Suzy enter the hotel. L then parked his car and went in after Suzy. When she went into a room, love stopped. He slowly opened the door to see Suzy kissing a guy. His eyes widen. He walked out of the hotel and got into his car. He drove home without looking back.

 

*To be continue.............