It will end now.....

The Last Letter

Eli is a famous rapper of U-Kiss. While he is having his breakfast, he has received a letter. Eli is curious but he still want to read it. On the envelope is written this, ‘To Eli, my love. From: When you read this you will know who I am.’ Eli starts to rip the envelope and read the letter.....

Dear Eli,

        When you read this, I’m already gone, maybe from this world, to the other world. This is my last letter for you. Maybe when you read this, you are happy, laughing with other beautiful woman.

        The first thing I want to do is, I want you to know that I’m still loving you. Whatever it is and anywhere I am. Although after I’m dead. You know, I don’t rest in peace at all. It is all because of you. I love you and I just can’t forget you. Although you’re with the other woman, my love won’t change.

The second thing is, I want you to take care of yourself. Don’t do anything that can make you sick or injured, okay? I want my love always healthy and happy. Please, I’m begging you. Please do like I say.

The last thing is, I want you to know is on my death, I AM PREGNANT. I want to tell you, but you are too busy. I asked you to meet me at Idol One-Shot Cafe to talk about this. I know you’re there. But, unfortunately, a stupid car driver hit me hardly and cause a serious injury on my head. It made me faint and coma for a few days. I knew that you weren’t there at that time, when I was warded. It really broke my heart. But, I understand that you’re busy with your schedule, so, my spirit just waiting for you at your house. This really made me angry when I see you and  a new girlfriend entered the house. Both of you were laughing and happy especially you. It seems like you didn’t feel anything about me that was in coma. And seriously, because of that, I hate you and that .

        The day I’m dead, I had opened my eyes. I saw that only my parents and my friends are there. All of them are sad. I’m searching for you. And fortunately, I found you standing between Jie Song and Maria. Both of them are sad, except you. You seem happy to see me turned into a dead body. I wanted to get up to my bed. But I can’t. I’m too weak that time. Suddenly, my heart beats faster until I can’t control my own breathe. Doctor injected me a type of medicine. But, silly, my body can’t accept it anymore. I lost my breathe and unfortunately it is my last breathe on this world. That day, YOUR BABY and I were dead.

        My spirit are tortured. It is because of you. And it’s also because that stupid baby, your seed. I want this to end. So, I want to apologise you, that I already kill that stupid . I’m sorry because I have to do this. You know, she is cheating you and she tries to get all your money and wealth.

        Eli shakes his head. ‘Huh, this writer is stupid. How can she kills my girlfriend, Eun Mi because she already dead. Uhm, stupid prank maybe. I know, maybe it is from Soohyun hyung.’ Eli takes his I-Phone 5 and starts searching for Soohyun’s number. When he wants to call him, his phone vibrates as a sign that someone has called him. ‘Ha, Soohyun hyung. You’re so clever. I want to call you but you’re faster.’ Said Eli while laughing and he answers the call. “Hey, hyung. You want to pull my leg huh? You sent a stupid prank here and it is so funny.” Said Eli. “Hey, Eli. Stop playing around. There’s more important thing that I want to tell you. I hope you will be patient. Actually, Eun Mi had died a few minutes ago.” Yelled Soohyun hyung. Eli’s phone falls onto the floor. ‘What? She is dead just now? A few minutes ago, he is reading the unknown letter. It says that the writer had killed Eun Mi....Eli, is this true?’ he asks himself. He starts shivering a little bit. With a shaky hand, he takes the letter and continues reading it....

          Hm, keureom, how do you feel now? You didn’t believe what had happened just now right? But, wait. It is just the beginning....

Eli is shocked. H-how did she know that? She’s already dead. So, how come she knows about this. “Where are you, huh? What do you want from me? Why do you do this to me, ?” Eli screams hysterically. Suddenly, he hears someone whispering, a woman he guess. Her voice makes Eli more frightened. It is ____’s, yes, it is _____’s. The voice said, “Eli, my dear love, I don’t want anything from you. I just want your love and....” Eli cuts quickly, “I love you, ____! I won’t love anybody else except you!” “Hm, just wait and see my love....” Said _____. Then her voice disappears just like the blowing wind.

          “Argh, I’m depressed! What is the mean behind this? What did I do? _____, stop doing this, please?” said Eli slowly. He looks at the letter. It is so shocking when new sentences appear on it. He reads it....

          Aw, so poor of you! I know that you’re depressed now, but you have to hear the next story okay? Be patient, after you read this sentence, someone will call you and inform the next victim okay? Just wait my dear....

Eli sighs heavily. His phone’s ringing, “I my me mine, subete kakete egaku ai no sign....” He quickly runs towards his work table and takes his I-Phone. “Yeoboseyo?” Eli asks quickly. “Is this Mr. Eli?” asked the caller. “Dae, nae Eli imnida...” “I’m Mr. Richard. I want to inform you something. Very important...”said the caller rushingly. ‘Mr. Richard? Omma and appa’s friend? Why did he calls me?’ The question keeps playing in his mind. “What do you want to tell me?” asked Eli. “Actually, your parents had died last night. Their flight to Japan crashed and exploded. Hundreds of people died including your parents. We didn’t found their bodies yet. I hope you will be patient. Oh, your sisters, Hannah and Minah are also the victims.....” Eli’s heart stops. He feel like his blood flowing out from his body. Mwo? My family is dead? Oh My God! What have I do until I have to accept this?! He looks angrily at the letter. “Why should I accept this letter?” Said Eli while throwing the letter into the rubbish. He then closes his face with his palms. God, help me..... He opens his eyes and look towards his bed. There, he saw the letter that he threw away just now. Eli falls down from his chair. He throws his sight to every corner of the room. It just like there’s someone in his room. “Where are you? Stop doing this. What is the main motive behind all of this? Why should my beloved ones dead?” asked Eli while staring at the wall. “I want to torture you honey...." ____’s voice continues to fill the empty room. “Huh? Why do you want to torture me?” Eli asks, puzzled. “You had torture my feeling for so long, so now, it’s your turn to have it... Read the letter now!”

          Eli who is so shocked quickly takes the letter that is on the bed. He opens it and continue reading it although he is too scares to read it.....

          Okay, this is the last one! Maybe it’s not too sad for you. I’m so stupid because I can’t find the most painful thing for you. I’m sorry okay? Hahahaha..... Now, it’ll end! And your friends will be the victims!

        “I my me mine subete kakete egaku ai no sign....” that Forbidden Love song is playing, showing that’s someone is calling him. Eli answers the phone weakly. There, he heard that Kevin groans in pain. “Eli, help me. Our members had an accident just now. The manager and all our friends is gone now. Only I who is still alive. But, I’m injured badly. Argh....” Kevin’s voice is weak and he breathes heavily. “Wait, I’ll be there. Where is it?” Eli asks while taking his sweater. “It is at......” suddenly Kevin’s voice stop there. “Hello, hello! Kevin!!” Eli falls down. Now, he barely can’t accept this. It is just to cruel.

          “Now I’m sure you’re happy with the sad ending, right?” ____ asks and laughing happily. “No! I’m depressed now! Go, go away!” Screamed Eli.

 

After a few days,

          Eli is found in his house, dead. He was hanging with a letter in his hand. The police concludes that it is because of depressions. Now, Eli is dead. And nobody knows that he was murdered by a spirit, which is ____’s. Before of Eli’s death, he had read the last sentences on the letter. The last letter....

          I just want your love and my revenge. Now, you and I both will rest in peace, with our baby. Without anyone, interfering in our love and lives.....