Our Mornings

Adorned

Ren scooted closer to the warm figure in his bed, snuggling his head in the midst of the heat. He felt hands wrap themselves around his midsection. It was early in the morning and they laid splay out in cushions and cushion of pillows, blankets, and sheets. Baekho placed his chin against Ren's hair as he cracked open his eyes. The shine of the sun slipped past the curtains into the room. It was annoying, that in the morning the sun decided to ruin a peaceful moment. But Baekho didn't try to let the morning falter him.

He felt the smaller figure wiggle, maybe the sun messed with Ren as well. "Hey, you okay?" He asked sleepily, running his fingers through the blonde locks that hapharzardly laid there. Baekho had heard a small moan from the male. "Minki~ answer me, please?" He asked and got another moan as an answer. as he was about to give up, Ren poked his head up, his bedhead covering his eyes as he yawned. 

"Shh, let me sleep...." He whispered, placing his finger against Baekho's lips. He couldn't help but grin at how cute Ren was when he was tired. "But that's no fun..."

Ren opened his eyes, smiling at Baekho in response. "So tell me, what exactly do you want?" He kissed Baekho, his lips in the process. It was mornings like this, where they stayed in the room most of the time and did nothing but talk and kiss. They promised each nothing too mushy, for they still had to keep up appearences. Going soft was not an option.

"I don't know... What exactly do you have?" 

Ren blinked at him and Baekho laughed, placing his hands on either side of Ren's face and pulled him down for another kiss. Ren might have been smart and all, but he surely could have been naive just a easily. "Kang... I love you...." He kissed the male again. 

"I love you too...." They sat up, looking at each briefly, before they climbed off the bed. "Kang~" He walked over and wrapped his arms around his neck, his face planted in the crook of Baekho's neck. Their hugging last for a few more seconds, before Baehko picked Ren up. "Whoa, you're getting a little heavy. huh?" He replied. 

"Don't start with me Kang." He hissed, and then continued. "If you're weak, then just put me down."

He heard a cocky laugh. "There's no way, I'm putting you down..." As they traveled into the bathroom, Baekho gently sat him on the counter. They started there day off, First of all Ren grabbed their toothbrushes, handing Baekho his and putting tooth paste on the toothbrush, brushing his teeth. Truth be told, Ren and Baekho had kept their relationship to a minimum. It wasn't like they didn't love each other. But it was that  nobody knew about it except Aron. 

But Aron seemed to know everything, before anything could get out. 

As they finished off, Ren brushed his hair, Baekho changing his piercings. Ren applying lip gloss, Baekho applying mascara. This was getting really manly by the second.

Being already done, he hopped off the counter and walked to the closet, were his daytime clothing were. He then started to strip and put of light layer of clothing. As he turned, he almost jumped out of his skin. "Stop that!" He complained, Baekho standing there with a grin plastered on his face. "I'm sorry Ren... Don't be mad a me?" 

"Fine... But we have to hurry, I bet they're waiting." They walked past each, Ren kissing his cheek on the way. They really had no plans, nothing on this fine day. But they just knew that the brunettes were waiting on them to get out of the room either way. After sometime they met back up with each other and Ren smiled watching Baekho finish up on his hair. "You ready y?" 

They looked at each, eye to eye. "Yeah Rennie." Then they kissed each other and Baekho reached for the door. Both leaving their room, closing it behind them.