Just A Dream

[Oneshot] Just A Dream

Just A Dream

 

 

You in the past used to blush frequently, as time passed, having disappeared gradually.

 

We’re like none but a strange flower and a strange butterfly.

 

As if having nothing more to say, love just faded away.

 

 

“Channie ah~!” – Nichkhun sticked his head out of the door, cheerfully called. – “Channie ah hyung’s back!!”

 

“Hyung!!”

 

A young boy ran as fast as a rabbit out of his bedroom, hugged Nichkhun tight and giggled.          

 

“Look what I brought home for you!”

 

Nichkhun pushed Chansung lightly, then took out a billowed nylon bundle and waved it left and right in front of him. 

 

“Bananas~~~~!!”

 

Chansung cheered. He was going to take the bundle off Nichkhun’s hand, but the elder had quickly moved back. He smiled from ear to ear.

 

“Kiss me first, then I’ll give it to you!”

 

“No way!”

 

Chansung pouted, his index finger pressed threateningly on his hyung’s forehead. Nichkhun bursted out laughing. Then suddenly, he pulled Chansung in and kissed him softly on his lips. 

 

“Ah… hyung…”

 

Chansung’s cheeks turned pink, which was extremely loveable on his as white as milk skin. Nichkhun laughed again. He put his arm around his boyfriend’s slender waist, and softly kissed his lips one more time… One more time… Then one more time… Until Chansung’s cheeks had been red like the sun and other members’ coughing sound had started to become so loudly that both of them couldn’t ignore anymore.

 

 

The glow of dawn overflowed into the bedroom throught the windows.

 

Calling on Nichkhun to open his eyes.

 

That dream belonged to yesterday.

 

Nichkhun of yesterday.

 

And Chansung of yesterday.

 

 

Why, Channie? So many times I wondered…

 

Having asked myself during long nights with tears falling down burning my heart…

 

Why aren’t you be yourself anymore?

 

 

Why, Channie?

 

Why don’t you lean your head on my shouder anymore?

 

Whenever you’re tired, why don’t you choose falling onto mine?

 

That honest and natural smile in olden days… now where is it?

 

That warm look once used to shyly light my heart up, where are you hiding it now? 

 

 

I miss your soft lips gliding on my skin burning like fire…

 

I miss your eyes smiling as innocently as never having any guilts to any guys…

 

Missing your small arms used to tenderly hug me tight every night…

 

Missing your every sweet breath setting my heart on fire…

 

 

I miss you so much, Channie…

 

Though you’re sitting in front of me now, burying your nose in a thick book.

 

I still miss you deeply…

 

 

“Channie…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Kiss me…”

 

 

Like spring, summer, fall and winter…

 

Those four seasons always repeated…

 

Who could make clear the change?

 

 

You put your book down, then looked up at me, sighing.

 

Is it really… that tiring…?

 

“Kiss me…”

 

“Huh…”

 

“Kiss me…”

 

 

“… certainly not touch my lips.”

 

 

Sometimes, Nichkhun thought that he was dreaming.

 

 

‘Cause you in the past used to blush frequently…

 

 as time passed, having disappeared gradually.

 

We’re like none but a strange flower and a strange butterfly…

 

As if having nothing more to say…

 

 

 

 

Love just faded away.

 

 

End

 

 

* A/N: So how do you feel about this fiction?

Because after I read this one the tenth time, I realize that it's more like a drabble than a one-shot :(