Tears

Bigbang Heart Maknae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be honest... arghhhh~~ this theme is so difficult! OTL Ok. Please enjoy ^^

"Wae? Wae? Wae?" Jiyong sighs, pulling at his hair in frustration.

"What is it Jiyong? You have been like this since last night," Taeyang can't stand watching his best friend act like this anymore, it's getting annoying.

"He didn't cry! Not a drop of tear! Where is my sensitive, vulnerable, sweet, cute little maknae? Where?" Jiyong whines desperately.

"Jiyong! Get hold of yourself. What are you talking about?"

"Everybody sang him a happy birthday.. 50 ing thousand fans sang it for him Bae! Do you remember during our first concert? He was the one who cried first.. I miss my cute little maknae!" Jiyong explains, pouting.

"Yeah I remember that... I miss the old him too. I wanted to hug him and tell him it’s okay.. It felt so good," Taeyang agrees and sighs to the memories. Their maknae is all grown up now.

"We have to do something!" Jiyong says determinedly.

So they spend an hour discussing and they are so immersed in it that they don’t notice Top and Daesung entering the practice room.

"What's up guys? Seems like you are discussing something serious," Top asks when Taeyang and Jiyong didn’t notice them.

"Oh hyung.. Where is maknae? I thought he is coming with you guys," Taeyang asks when he sees that Seungri is not with them. They are supposed to rehearse for the upcoming concert together.

"Oh.. He has a meeting with his company, and besides our practice is in an hour. We came earlier but I see you guys were even earlier." Daesung replies.

"What? Having a meeting with his company? My maknae is so grown up. Why?" Jiyong wails, making the newcomers confused and lost.

"Here we go again..." Taeyang shakes his head.

"Why must he grow up so fast? I want our cute maknae back. I want to see him tear up and wiping his eyes shyly, not wanting us to notice. Then I want to hug him and say ‘Everything is okay’," Jiyong goes on, ignoring Taeyang’s remarks.

"Oh my god Jiyong, you read my mind. I miss seeing him like that too.. Why didn't he cried last night? I was expecting it. I thought he would cry all night," Top becomes excited.

"Hyung! We need to get him to be like that again!" The room starts to get noisy with all of their loud agreements.

"Me too.. Me too.. I agree. Since we have so many juniors now, he has totally changed! Jiyong hyung! You should think of something!" Daesung joins in, immediately overexcited.

It seems like everybody has been wanting to speak up about this but kept silent.

"How about we watch horror movie together? He would be scared to death and we can calm him down," Jiyong suggests.

"That will not work Ji. I can't believe you even suggested that.You were with him in the haunted house and he ‘saved' you. Furthermore, that will only work on this guy!" Top points at Daesung who has become pale just hearing the words ‘horror movie’.

"Yah! Like you guys have any ideas. Stop pressuring me!" Jiyong grumbles, stressed out.

"Guys.. How about we asked Hwangsabu nim for super extensive exercise program. He will be too tired and whining at us with his pitiful face." Taeyang tries to help.

"Bae hyung! Your idea are worse. This hyung beside me will be the one who cries even before the plan can start," Daesung takes revenge on Top hyung.

"Yah! I am way stronger than maknae! But I still disagree with the idea. Exercise is a big no." Top says while pushing Daesung lightly.

"Arghhh... We’re still at square one!"

And the discussion continues without any solution.

 

"Hyungs!!! Sorry I was late!" Seungri suddenly opens the practice room door and checks his watch. "Wait.. I am not late. Why you guys so early?"

"Nothing! Let's practice!" Jiyong almost jumps in surprise and answers awkwardly. They all quickly move to their positions.

 

"Yah! I want to hear your proposals in a week!" Jiyong whispers to Top, Daesung and Taeyang before they are dismissed from practice.

"What is happening hyung?" Seungri asked, suspicious with their strange act.

"Oh.. Nothing Seungri...let's go eat!" Top answers with a straight face.

 

"This is diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter