Anger

Bigbang Heart Maknae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Been a long time.. I don't know what to say but hope you guys enjoy reading this :)

"Damn it! Where is maknae?" 

Jiyong hissed in anger. He had been trying to contact Seungri since half an hour ago. He couldn't reach Seungri nor his manager. The members tried to calm him down despite being worried themselves. They couldn't possibly return to their dorm or Seungri's parents’ house to check on their maknae with the limited time they have before their flight to Singapore. Seungri wasn't alone anyway, his manager was with him and they had promised the maknae that they would trust him and treat him like an adult. Jiyong’s concern was understandable though - what if Seungri missed the flight? 

"Hyung! I want to go back and check on Seungri. I'm gonna kill him for sure if he is still sleeping!" Jiyong said to his manager after tonnes of cursing he gave to his unanswered calls. 

The manager was in a panic after hearing Jiyong’s resolution. He’d just received disturbing news that Seungri was involved in an accident and was fine. He wondered how to deliver the news to the members without causing any drama. In any case, Bigbang must go to Singapore first before he could let them know. That's precisely his order from YG. 

"Jiyong.. Jiyong.. Calm down okay. I just got connected with Seungri's manager. He has some trouble with his passport, he.. he forgot where he placed it and they are searching like crazy now. That's the reason they didn't notice your calls. Just let them be right? We have no time anymore and you don't want to make it worse right? He'll come later and you can scold him afterward alright? Let's go.. Let's go.. And switch off your phones.. We have to go now."

He felt relieved that the members seemed to buy his impromptu story. 

"Aishhhh maknae.. So much about wanting to be an adult!" Daesung sighed in relief. He was also glad that their leader had finally calmed down, so they could all calm down. Maknae was so in trouble. 

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Let's go," their manager shooed them into the boarding area.

 

----
Singapore.

"Guys!!" Taeyang said urgently once they’d touched down in Singapore.

"What?" 

Top asked sleepily. They just landed and he was still feeling sleepy. The Nonagon party last night ended late and the rush for their early morning flight didn’t help either. And on top of that, being worried about their maknae before the flight had really burned him out. 

"It's maknae... Maknae.. He.. He.." 

Taeyang stuttered. He just switched on his phone to check about Seungri’s status. He was worried since he knows that Jiyong hadn’t have a chance to check since their manager had somehow took interest  in making conversation with the leader and somehow attached himself to him. Then suddenly it hit him. The manager knew! That's why he was busy keeping Jiyong distracted from his phone.

"Bae! Finish your sentence please!" 

Jiyong called out when Taeyang stop at mid-sentence and went blank. What about their maknae?

But Taeyang ignored him, instead he turned his attention to their manager.

"Hyung! You knew about this right? Even before we took the flight! How could you?" Taeyang’s sudden outburst surprised everyone. And the pale look on their manager face told them that something was amiss. 

"I.. I.. Guys.. I don't know okay.. I mean.. I know but I got my order and I was told it wasn't serious. They are handling it. His manager is with him. He is in good hands... so please don’t panic."

"What is this about? Why shouldn't we panic? Did maknae get into trouble?" Jiyong asked worriedly. What was it that Taeyang know and they don't? And why did the manager hide it?

"Hyung..." Daesung quietly interrupted. His face was pale too. He just checked his phone. "Maknae.. Maknae.. Accident.."

"What? Maknae what!?" Top who at first just ignored the commotion shouted out. And Jiyong also looked sharply at their manager.

"Maknae got into an accident? He didn't lose his passport? You.. You knew and didn't tell us?" Jiyong asked frantically, shaking the manager.

"He is doing fine! YG said Bigbang should still continue with the concert. Seungri is in good hands! Jezz guys calm down,” the manager quickly got out from Jiyong’s hold. “That’s why I was ordered not to say anything until we reach here. I bet you guys would have cancelled your flight for him,” he argued back. These Bigbang members were really a headache to handle and he felt unfair how YG made him a scapegoat to receive all the anger from the members.

“Fine my !” Jiyong stalked away followed by the other members after shooting their best glare at their ‘innocent’ manager.

 

---
“Ji.. Did they let you talk to him?” Taeyang asked concernedly. They all had tried to contact their maknae but all they got was his manager saying that Seungri was fine and getting a check up in the hospital. And cell phones were not allowed inside the hospital because they might interfere with the sophisticated equipment... bla bla bla basically just excuses to deny them from talking to their maknae.

“No.. I didn’t.” Jiyong sighed and suddenly removed his rings and necklace, tossing them away in anger. “Do they think that we are fools? If he is fine, then why can’t we talk with him? This is bull. I’m gonna call YG hyung myself” Jiyong exclaimed and the other members nod in agreement. They all wanted to know their maknae’s condition for real. The footage of the accident on the news didn’t look good. And their manager was avoiding them, only communicating with them through SMS. (He was taking refuge with 2NE1’s managers to avoid Bigbang’s wrath.)

And the comments from netizens were making them feel worse. “I hate everyone! Who they are to talk about our maknae like that! That’s why I will never be active in SNS,” Top scowled.

“Damn it! YG said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter