C-5

Adopted Little Sister

Author's POV

She runs her fingers along the mirror. Then she found her. The baby with a pink tag attached to the bed. Lily left out a small sigh. She’s unsure on how she felt right now. It’s not the baby’s fault, and she also knows that there’s no need to blame anyone. LOVE. It can make someone goes insane and lost his mind.

“Excuse me, May I help you miss?” A nurse who’s in charged for all the babies asked her. Perhaps she’s just curious as Lily kept staring through the mirror.

She shook her head. “No, it’s okay. I just come here to see my niece.”

“Oh, which one is her? Would you like me to bring her to you?”

Again, she shook her head. “It’s Kim Sung Ah. Thanks, but never mind.” She replied shortly.

“Okay then. If you need anything, please be sure to call me.” With that, the nurse went into the room, where all the new-borns babies are placed together.

Once again, Lily placed her vision towards the baby. Without her realized, there’s someone watching her from the back. That man the approached her.

Lily still doesn’t notice the man’s arrival. “She’s cute isn’t her?” He asked.

No intention to turn her head, she nodded.

“A well-mixed baby I guess.” She said.

“Do you know her name?” he asked again while looking at her.

She shook her head. And her eyes are still focused on the baby.

“Let me tell you. It’s Wu—“

“Don’t!” she said.

The man raised his eyebrows. As he needs what does she mean by DON’T.

“I’m not being cruel, but for this time, I have no interest to get know to her.” Arrogantly she explained and starts to walk away.

The guy is shocked. But, later he did calm down. He knows the story between the girl in front of him and the baby’s father.

“She got nothing to do with this you know!” the guy said in a high tone. His voice make the girl stopped her tracks.

Being cocky, Lily answers him. “I didn’t say that. I just say that I’m not interested yet with her name. Y-E-T, YET”. She continues her track, leaving the guy behind her.

 

 

It is short? I'm gonna update another one tonight~ Enjoy and thanks for reading~~ <3