Chapter 2: New Friends

First Love

Since the day I slapped Sangmin, everything got worse. I hate him he hates me let’s have a warm round of applause for this hate relationship!

I don’t care if he’s a man, I don’t care if he’s rich. I am a student in this school as well! I deserve to be not discriminated here!

Months passed Aaliyah, Jane and I got more close. We ate together, stayed together, chat together and even went to the bathroom together.

One time the three of us, Aaliyah, Jane and I we’re eating peacefully. I saw Sangmin bullying another female classmate of mine. She was Daina Bisco, the girl with the eye smile and looks like a cat. She was one pretty face with a high pitch voice. She was taller than Sangmin, but he was way stronger, he kept on dragging Daina until she hit her head real hard on the platform.

Daina’s so called friends were laughing at her not even minding her injury. She went out of the room and sat outside.

I followed her and saw that she was touching her head, with her eyes filled with emotions.

“Damn it hurts!” Daina whined.

“You want to go to the clinic?” I asked as I leaned closer to her.

“N-no it’s fine.”

I guess she’s wondering why I am worried about her. Well duh, she just dived at the platform what if she suffers internal bleeding?? Or maybe she finds it a bit awkward that I am talking to her knowing that I came from a public school and not that rich like them.

I checked her head to see if it was bleeding, Luckily it just had a bump.

“You have a little bump, but don’t touch it too much it will just feel worse.” I smiled at her.

“You shouldn’t be out here with me, Mina is.” She sadly said.

“I got worried when I saw you hit your head. Thanks to Mr. Half half.” I joked.

I hate him.Daina suddenly murmurmed.

“I do too, he kept on discriminating me since I came from a public school.” I answered sadly.

“Maxi!” Aaliyah ran towards us. “You’re foods getting cold you should eat it.”

I forgot I was eating my packed lunch.

“Come on!” I dragged Daina with us.

“You can come with us always.” Aaliyah smiled at her.

“Thank you.”

 

----------------------------------

Daina was one creative girl she always knew what color would fit an artwork.

I guess Sangmin got teased Daina a lot because he likes her, or maybe she’s insecure of her skills. I don’t know, but he better not do something to make my friends cry!

 

One day Aaliyah went to school with Josh Santos. OMG I have to know what this is about.

“Tell me!” I whined at Aaliyah.

“Come on! Is he courting you?” Jane asked.

“You look cute together!” Daina added.

“He’s too kind, but I don’t think I can return his feelings.” Aaliyah confessed.

“Why not?” I asked again.

“I don’t know.” She answered. “Only time can tell.”

----------------------------------

Everyday Sangmin would pick on the four of us especially me. I would end up spanking him.

Damn I really hate him. I really do!

 

“Okay class we have a presentation for P.E. week. ” Our P.E. teacher announced.

We were on our practice when we lined up.

Boys were separated from the girls, and the boy who is of the same height as the girl will be partners.

I turned around to see Sangmin, Great! He’s my dancing partner!