Baekhyun #1

EXO oneshots [open]

 

n u n                                                                                        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt-6GsxNLCIOej7hIYt-o

 

"I'm so bored~" I complain as I lay on the couch.

"Me to." Baekhyun agreed as he sets himself on the couch beside me.

I sunggle up to him and sigh deeply. "Baekhyun I want to do some thing fun!" I say as he my hair and pushes it away from my eyes.

"Well we could watch T.V?"  I shake my head childishly. "We could go to the park."  

"But we do that all the time!" I complaine. He just chuckles. "We could play a bord game?" I put on my thinking face when an Idea came to me.

"I know!" I exclaimed and jumped out of Baekhyuns arms and to the closet. 

~~~~

"Twister?" Baekhyun asked confused. "And paint?" I just chucked as I took the supplies to the studio.  I am a painter so I use the extra room in the house as my studio so it wont mater if I make a mess with my paint.  "I'm confusied babe."  I just giggled as I layed out the Twister mat. I started to work.

"Why paint?" He asked. "Twister is boring but add some pant and it will be fun! Dont worry the paint is okay if it gets on the skin so we wont get sick." I explain. I place a good amont of red paint on each of the red dots.

Once I was done I pulled my hair into a messy bun ontop of my head. I take Baekhyun by the hand and lead him the mat. "Play with me oppa~" I say cutely.

He chuckled "You spin first."

~~~

We were a tangle mess, paint every were mixing together. We had paint on our clothes and hair. Our Laughter filled the air.

Baekhyun reached for the spinner with his Purple covered hand and spun. "Right hand green." He anounced. He reached for the green dot but fail and we 

both came tumbling down.  I laugh and giggle as i land ontop of him. "Ah look at you such a mess." Baekhyun teased as he kissed my nose. 

I take my index finger and dipp it into the blue paint. I place my finger on his cheek and draw wiskers on him. "Kyeopta~" I coo.

He did the same to me but with green. "Are you still bored." He asked with a bright smile. I shook my head. "Thank you for playing with me oppa!" 

I giggle as I place a kiss on his fore head , nose , and then lips. "I think we should clean up." 

"How about....No." He says as he pushes me down into the paint and smiles. "Yah! Byun baekhyun!" I yell playfully and chase him around the studio.

"AHEM!" We both froze and turned to see Chanyeol, My older brother. "You have some explaining to do." I giggled nervously. Baekhyun rubbed his neck.

"Explain why .... You didnt invite me! You know I love Messy twister!" 

~~~~

After all that messy twister We took our showers. "That was the most fun I have had Ever!" I tell baekhyun as he lays beside me. 

"Of course." He pulls me to him. We cuddled. "I love you babe." I giggle and kiss him. " I love you too~"