Finally

Our Naughty Boys

Author POV

High school is so famous JYP group 3 J, they are also not well known because they are artists or actors, but they are known for their naughtiness incessantly making people angry. Today they intend to lock the principals in the school store, plans like this, this and this, finished their discussions into the classroom, after the rest of the plan on the run. The time their plans on the run

JP looked at JR and said "JR, you're going to call the principal" and JR said "okay". Then JP looked JB and said "you look around the area, trying to get rid of them if anyone came near the store, understand?" JB just nodded understand. JR think JP did not make anything and say "you are doing??". "Who? me?" JP question and get shaking from JR and JB. "I will not damage the key store" he said casually. "okay, beautiful," said JB short. JP suddenly stretched his arms out and said "who we are?", Connect JR "3!!!", Then connect JB "J" and the three of them finally speak out "Yeah!!" lifting his hands up.

 

JP POV

"hurm ... Now, I wonder what the principal will do later?" JP on his own question. "new you know who I am" said JP again, do not stay silent JP hand, he took a screw driver from his pants pocket and tried to damage its entitled lock.

 

JB POV

Since the start of their plan JB pacing only road in the area, so he looked at the clock in his hands "do not have none, I guess it safe" his own

 

Author POV

JR ran up to the front office, he immediately headed for the principal's office but stopped by a teacher Doojoon "Where are you going?" he asked. "I .... er ...." JR stuck-outboard answer it, and the question again "what do you come here?" Doojoon teacher question again. "I wanted to see the principal .." JR replied without stuck-stuck. "Do what you want to see the principal?" Doojoon teacher asked curiously. Principals suddenly out of his room "noise-noise nothing now?" Another question, if not the principal one, Jang Geun Suk. "sir, is a student wants to see the teacher but looks like there is something he is trying to hide" said teacher JR Doojoon looked unhappy. "Never mind, let me take care" Jang Geun Suk replied principals. Then he looked at JR and said "there's nothing, you want to meet me?". "I want to bring the teacher to go to the store .." JR replied. "There is nothing in the store?" principal question to wonder. "there is a small fire near the store!" JR then said he pulled principals Jang Geun Suk went to the store is the meaning.

 

Author POV

Until only the principal and JR, JP and JR already in front of a little store, JR and principals stopped in front of JP and JB. "Any fire do you mean?" Jang Geun Suk principal question. "There is a teacher in a store near empty" replied JP sabeel showed his hand towards the empty store. Without doubt he he went straight to the store, followed by the three of them from behind, reaching in front of the principal stores in Jang Geun Suk and the three of them stood there in front of the door only after the door is fully closed, a smile etched on the faces of three of them.

 

JP POV

"Guys!!! Better get out of here, before anyone else saw" said JP go from there, followed by JR and JB from behind. They were both avid followers of Jay Park or better known as JP.

 

Author POV

Jang Geun Suk's next principal finding three of them but unfortunately they do not attend school, tomorrow never comes,, the three of them finally coming next week.

Principal Jang Geun Suk Kim Hyun Joong calling teacher into his office. "There is nothing to call my teacher?" teacher asked Kim Hyun Joong, "three of the students come today?" Jang Geun Suk asked principals. "The three of them come, how come you" teacher Kim Hyun Joong replied casually. Bring three of them into my office, and the three of them call their parents to come to school now. Good sir, I would call their parents to come to school

After half an hour the trio parents come.
Reaching the three parents, all of a sudden silence JR mother asking "why we are asked to come to school?". "what our children do something bad again?" JB mother question, while Jay Park mother just shook her head. "bagitulah ma'am and sir, son to speak making the problem more" Jang Geun Suk replied principals. "This time what they do and who they wearing?" mother asked Jay Park again. "this time, they have imposed a teacher, do not interview this teacher would hit too" said Jang Geun Suk principals. "one teacher?" JB mother asked, curious. "I am!" Jang Geun Suk replied principals then he bowed while ketia-three new parents surprised what they hear, and Jay Park, JB and JR could only bow.

"we, our children representative apologized for what they do, their kid anymore" said the father of JB. "I had to throw them out of this school" said principal of Jang Geun Suk then sighed. "I am the representative of the three of them parents apologized, what they do, please do not throw our children out of school" pleaded the father of Jay Park. "Just like this, I would not remove them from school, but I'll send them to another school, in what way?" Jang Geun Suk principal question. All three parents nodded in agreement and they are three of the nozzle extends handspan disagree mark.

After their parents' home three principals Jang Geun Suk asked the three of them went in to the class. after the return of their parents and go to class directive, Jang Geun Suk principals make school exchange student last three. Jay Park go to Hivh School YG ENT, while JB Hich School SM TOWN and JR High School TS ENT

 

END