Being Famous

Wonkyu Drabbles

"Cancel my movie deals, I'll pay the penalty! Pack up I'm going back to Korea tomorrow morning!" Siwon barked into the phone once the manager picked the phone up.

 Within seconds the said manger barged into the room to finding the actor singer placing back his belongings all back into his opened luggage.

"Siwon, what's going on? If there is something going on, we can talk about it... Why are you canceling your movie deals out of the sudden?? Remember your Hollywood dreams? We're about to get there!" the chubby manager tried to stop the muscular man from packing.

"What is fame and dreams when you can't keep your loved ones by your side? The one I love will not be by my side to celebrate my success soon. This fame will soon mean nothing to me. Do you understand!" Siwon walked to the bathroom immediately to continue his packing.

Looking around the room, the chubby manager tried to find clues and signs to explain Siwon's sudden change of decision. Eyeing the laptop at the coffee table and everything clicked in his brain. When Siwon talks about love in doubt, there would only be one person... Kyuhyun. Picking up his phone, he phoned another manager to check things out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung this better be important, I paused my well strategized game for your call." Kyuhyun sulked through the phone.

"You won't be playing that game tonight, we got bigger problems than that."

"What's going on..."

"Siwon is cancelling all his movie deals, and we think it's because of you." Kyuhyun's eyes nearly dropped out from his socket.

"What?! What did I do! Just because I didn't call him tonight?! He got to be kidding me!" Kyuhyun was panicking and cursing his game in his mind right now.

"More like what you said on Radio Star. He was watching the show before things changed."

"And what did I say?"

"Something about not liking people who are too famous." and next all the manager could hear were strings of curses before the phone was disconnected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you're not famous anymore, you're not worthy for me. Mummy will disagree about me dating you"

And so an about to give up Siwon turned into a diligent hardworking Siwon, with only a message.