Who is he (1)

Who is he?

 

That feeling.. I feel it again. All this time finally i'm sure.. Yes, I think he's there.

My name is Park Jiyeon, I’m an idol in one of quite popular girl group called T-ara. Everybody envy my “doll-alike” look. With a sharp jaw, big dolly eyes, and milky skin. I actually have a lot of antifans, but who cares? They said having antifans may be the best motivator for us to keep trying and to be the best. The more it counts, the more motivation I get. But you know what? What makes me can stand in the huge stage like this is because of one boy. He was my childhood friend “plus” first love “plus again” the person I wanted to remember. Right now I cannot tell you guys who he was because I myself actually didn't remember him. Yeah I know it's ridiculous, all of this happen because of that damn car accident! it took me a some times to recover and the worst is I lost my memory! At that time i also have to spent most of my time in USA because my father run a new bussiness there. At the age of 15, i finally got back to Korea and trained to be an idol in only one year because i ever trained in another agency before that accident. but the best thing is that I could remember from him is that he is an idol. Because he used to be a trainee in a quite famous agency that I don't even remember. I'm currently staying in a dorm with the another members of T-ara.

"Ya Jiyeon aa~"

 

As I turned back, that girl hugs me and closed my eyes with both of her hand. Although she tried to make me guess who she is, of course I already know it was her.

“Eunjung unni, stop it! “ As I pushed her hand slowly. “Of course I know it was you, who else will called my name with that kind of tone? Hehe”

 “Oww no fun at all” showing her aegyo. “Oh yeah Jiyeon, you will play in that drama right? The Producer already personally asking for you and besides, I heard there will be a lot of hot guys playing in that drama!”

“Hot guys eh? *sigh* nan molla ~ “

“Ohh come on I know you don’t really care..But, no matter what, for the sake of your acting career and this group please do it!”

“Hmm.. Okay then, for the sake of the producer,(And maybe i will find him) I will go. The Meeting is tomorrow right?”

The Next day

“Anyeonghaseyo.. I’m T-ara Jiyeon” As I went into the meeting room.

One fat looking man then asked me to sit down

“My name is Jae Soo, Park Jae soo and I’m the producer of this drama.” Soon after he finished his sentence, the door opened and there were a lot of boys and girls come in. When I looked at them, I was very shocked. Yeah readers, you are right. I feel that he's there. I was very shocked and I can barely move. Let me tell you the names of Boys I saw. They are 2pm’s Wooyoung, a hot solo artist Seo in guk, CNBLUE’S Yong hwa, and Btob’s Sung Jae. Among them, I'm sure that he's there...

 

 

 

*Note to this story : Seo in guk used to be a trainee in an agency in this story although i know he's not in real life. This is for the sake of this story. Lol*