Its over

Mute.. or not?

I sat at the table, waiting for him to arrive. Over the years our relationship seemed to have been going downhill and what do you know? Now he’s started to yell curses at me, calling me an unfaithful . Please, he was the one that was at a club with a girl around his arms. I heard the bell of the coffee shop ring signaling someone had come in. I didn’t need to turn around to know it was him. The scent of his cologne filled my nose and I sighed. This wasn’t an easy task. He lazily sat in front of me and smirked. “Sup babe?” Was all he let out and I rolled my eyes.

“Myungsoo-ah” I said and he immediately sat up. I never called him by his real name. “D-don’t call me that. Why are you being so serious? Did something happen?” My eyes were blurred by the tears filling them. Eventually they overflowed and tears streamed down my cheeks. “I hate you” I blurted out. He was taken aback by my sudden words. “W-what” He asked and I rolled my head back chuckling. “I hate you.” I simply repeated. “I hate you for making me love you then trampling all over my heart.” I said. “I hate you for saying you love me then going to go some desperate afterwards.” I slightly raised my voice making the people around us look.

“Oh and I especially hate you for calling me an unfaithful when it’s obvious by the lipstick stains on your shirt that you were with another .” I stood up and smiled brightly. “It’s over Kim. Myung. Soo” I spat out and walked outside. It seemed like the weather was being a bit on my side today because all of the sudden it began to pour rain. I snickered since I didn’t bring an umbrella. “Whatever” I mumbled and began walking down the street. “CHANNIE” I heard suddenly and I turned around. Myungsoo was running to catch up to me. “Please, don’t-“ He started but he was cut off by a honking horn. The last thing I saw were his wide eyes as he began running towards me and everything from then on was black.

Myungsoo’s POV

No. This couldn’t have been happening. I immediately got up; ignoring the death glares some people shot at me. Of course they heard everything Chanhee said to me. As soon as her words invaded my ears I felt my heart shatter. It’s a difficult feeling to explain but my breath got caught in my throat and I couldn’t breathe. There was a sudden pain in my heart that made me run faster. I saw her crossing the street and I called out for her. I was going to tell her to give me another chance but I was cut off by the sudden loud honk of a horn. I looked to my left and there was a big eighteen wheeler heading straight for her. I tried to push her out of the way but we were both caught in the accident.

But all I remember was seeing Chanhee’s battered face before everything went black.

Your POV

I blinked a bit. My body hurt all over. I groaned and sat myself up with as much force as I could use. My vision was split in two but I could make out the figure of a man on the floor. Suddenly Myungsoo’s face popped into my mind and my eyes widened. With all the force I could gather up, I stood up and slowly walked towards him. I swayed left and right but I tried best as I could to not fall. I parted my lips that were coated with a liquid substance. I touched them with my finger tips and winced. Blood. Ignoring it, I kept on walking but my body gave out before I could reach him.

_Six months later_

Myungsoo’s POV
I walked into the hospital and greeted the nurses and doctors. I had recovered from the accident but Chanhee was still in a coma. Every single day of every single month that has passed by, I’d always greet her with some roses. They were White, just like the ones she loved. I opened the door to her room and I saw her curled up on the bed crying. Shocked that she had woken up, I dropped the roses and ran to her.

“C-Channie” I said and hugged her. She looked at me with sad eyes. “Whats wrong Channie?” She broke out into tears again but for some reason I heard no sound. “Joon Chanhee, scream” I spoke out and she shook her head. “Chanhee, I’m sorry.” I said and smacked her arm. She immediately opened to scream but nothing came out. I stood there in shock. She immediately stood on top of the bed and she cried even more. She ripped out the IV they had in her and jumped off. I followed her to the open window she had in her room. My eyes widened.

I ran to her to stop her and luckily, I caught her. She cried in my arms and I hugged her tightly.

She was eventually released of the hospital after they deemed her healthy and stable. I was walking her to her house and I caught a glimpse of her sad face. “Hey” I said and she turned up to look at me. “Don’t feel bad, some things happen for a reason. And your lovelymyungmyung here happens to know sign language” I nudged her but her face still stayed the same. “Alright party pooper, lets get you some coffee” She immediately brightened up and ran to the coffee shop. We sat together and she sipped on her coffee happily.

I smiled lightly and she noticed. She cocked her head to the side and I smiled. “Oh, nothing. You’re just really pretty” I accidentally blurted out and I placed my hands over my mouth quickly. She blushed a bit, something she would never do. “Channie, do you… remember me?” She immediately hung her head and shook her head. My eyes widened but instead of being alarmed, I showed only calmness. “Oh, its better if you don’t remember anyways.” I said and stood up. “Do you remember the way to your house?” She nodded and I smiled weakly. “Okay then, I’ll be going now. Goodbye Joon Chanhee” I said and exited the coffee shop.

Your POV
“G-goodbye Kim Myungsoo” I whispered after he left.
____________________________________________________________________________________
"It only takes one second to up someone's life."
-Zico