Personal Profile

Hidden Princess

 

-At the Palace-

Taeyeon

- the daughter of the right hand of the King

- in-charge of the safety of the Crown Princess

-one of the best friends of the Crown Princess

-and now bringing the papers that the Crown Princess want.

Going to the room of the Princess is really a problem. It is because the palace was just too huge. But since Taeyeon is also living in the palace with the Princess, she is used to it. Walking in the hall of the palace is like walking in a place with great scenery. Everything in the palace, from the floor to the ceiling was just too expensive and too elegant. It was breathtaking. This is one of the things that show how rich is the King.

Standing in front of the room of the princess, Taeyeon slightly push the small doorbell and said

“ Princess are you here?”. No reply. She did it again and again but still there was no reply. This just indicates one thing, the princess is lost again!

“hello? I need to talk to the head of the security” Taeyeon cried over the phone.

“head of the security speaking maam” replied of the security through the phone.

“do you know where is the princess?” she asked

“as I can see here in the CCTV, she went out in her room five minutes ago then headed to the kitchen to get some food and directly go to her beautiful garden” explained the security.

“you mean she did not escape or lost?”

“yes maam, the princess is staying in the garden eating”

“okay thank you” Taeyeon replied with a relief

‘I thought she was lost again’ Taeyeon’s thought while going to the garden.

 

Yuri’s POV

“princess” someone called me. I turned my back to see who it is. It was Taeyeon.

“do you need something Taeyeon?” I asked.

“here is the papers that you want” she uttered and then give me the papers that she’s holding.

I read the papers. ‘The personal profile of the members of the SHINee’. That was the title of the first page.

“ leader of the group, Lee Jinki a.k.a Onew, his family is one of the richest family in Korea” Taeyeon said. It is obvious that she have read and memorized what is written here.

“Taeyeon, do you know anything about this before?” I asked

“actually, I have no idea about his group and even if he has a group, I don’t care” her quick reply.

“okay, wait Taeyeon have you read this part? His personal life?”

“no and I’m not interested”

“ah..you’re so harsh, anyway its written here that he likes to eat chicken, likes to sing, and likes numbers… what’s the connection of the numbers?... never mind I’ll continue, he is very humble, very obedient, and very loving…it is also written here that he never liked any girl until the day of the first day of school in high school when he met the girl that made him fall in love… until now he is courting that girl”.

“how come this one is still included” I asked Taeyeon

“it is because my source is very informative” she respond

“your source is not informative, because there is still lacking” I said with a great smile

“what’s lacking”

“your name, it must be written here that you are the girl that made him fall in love…keke” I teased

Taeyeon blushed, “stop teasing me princess”she said

“okay, lets proceed to next member, Kim Kibum a.k.a Key”

“a guy who likes to go to shopping, conscious of his appearance, loves all his shoes and a diva”

“his family is also rich, owns the biggest chain of restaurant in Korea together with the other Kims”

“cousin of Kim Jonghyun”

“next Kim Jonghyun”

“a certified playboy and cousin of Kim Kibum a.k.a Key”

“their families merge together to produce a restaurant, and the that restaurant grow bigger and bigger, and now it is the biggest chain of restaurant in Korea”

“so this means that the biggest chain of restaurant in Korea is both owned by the family of Kim Kibum and Kim Jonghyun” I commented.

“Taeyeon-ah, I think you should give a copy of Kim Jonghyun’s profile to Jessica, I think she has a thing for this guy” my suggested

“I already did, in fact I already received a thank you call from her”

“that’s good, next Lee Taemin, my cousin”I said

“nice, its not written here that he is my cousin and his sister is Sooyoung”

“his prince identity is also hidden…cool!”I shouted

“well do you still want to read that? I know that you know everything about your cousin”Taeyeon asked

“I won’t read this one anymore because there a lot of things that is missing”

“wait trivia, did you know that this five guys are the richest student in school, and did you know that Taemin is the richest out of the five, it means Taemin is the richest kid in school, but if your identity and Sooyoung’s identity will be revealed, then the order will be, you will be the richest, second Princess Sooyoung, third Prince Taemin, followed by Onew, Minho, and both Key and Jonghyun”Taeyeon stated.

“where is your place in the order?” I asked

“me?... I’m next to Key and Jonghyun”she answered

“how about Sica?” My follow-up question

“she is next to me”she replied

“cool, if Yoona is also in the school, what is her standing”I asked for more details

“she will be the second richest student of course because she is your sister”Taeyeon answered straightly

“ahh..okay..wait we forgot the last page…next is…”

“Choi  Minho, the jerk”I recklessly said

“princess, be careful of your words, a princess must be elegant especially the way she talk and she move” Taeyeon warned.

“ohh..Mianhe”

“he is poplar in terms of looks and his family business”

“loves to get the attention of the girls”

“act as the center image of their group”

“has a flaming charisma that everybody loves”

“loves sports so much”

“in his personal life, even though he likes the attention of the girls, no one has ever caught his attention until  now”Taeyeon said as she ended the last sentence in the paper.

“OMO, Taeyeon did you really memorized this word for word?, this paper has no use because you already know everything that is written here” I said with amusement

“Don’t praise me princess, so what is your comment to your enemy?”

“I don’t know, Onew said that this Minho guy is nice, but I did not believe him”

“Maybe Onew is right”said Taeyeon

“hey, that’s the first time you agreed to Onew”Yuri snapped 

“don’t change the topic, I think both of you should be friends, Minho seems to be nice”

“I’ll think about that, anyway let us talk about you and Onew”

“princess, there is no time for that”

“when are you going to say yes to Onew, answer now”I quickly asked

“I don’t want to discuss this stuffs, I have to go princess”Taeyeon said to avoid my question.

“as a princess, I order you to answer my question”I commanded

“I don’t know princess”she replied. (Haha), I know that she will answer me because she respects me as a princess.

“I’ll change the question, do you like him? Answer me honestly”I commanded again.

“you already know the answer princess, I said that to you months ago and you promise to keep it as a secret”

“I don’t know the answer, I can’t remember I promised something to you” I lied and then commanded again, “now tell me”

“I like him”she said

“Who’s him?”I asked

“I like Lee Jinki a.k.a Onew, now are you satisfied?”Taeyeon replied

--end of the POV--

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MY NOTE:

explaining time!!!!

Yuri is the crown princess and she has a sister, its princess Yoona, but princess Yoona is not yet there.

the two siblings has cousins, its Sooyoung and Taemin.. 

Sooyoung and Taemin are also Princess and Prince but the same as Yuri their identity is also hidden..

well i just wrote this things for more info..

for more clarifications, just comment and i am willing to answer everything..

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING..!!!