FlashBack: Suicide Attempt

Hate From the Past but Love From The Present

Sorry for updating a day late !!! Just to warn you I will NOT be updating next week because I'm going to the beach, but hope you guys enjoy this first chapter :) The first 2 or 3 chapters are gonna be flashbacks but then the rest of the story is gonna be the PRESENT !!! 

WARNING SOME BAD LANGUAGE IS IN THE THIS CHAPTER  and DISTURBING IMAGES IN THIS CHAPTER.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "SMACK" A stinging sensation covered my right side of my face, and I hear laughter surrounding me and my best friends arn't even here today to help me. Taeyeon is at vocal class on the outskirts of Seoul, Jessica/Sunny are on vacation, Yuri/Yoona/Hyoyeon are at dance practice, Sooyoung/Yoona are at drama class and Seohyun is just sick. 

    I hear a manly voice yell "STOP !!" and I knew it was the 4 Kingkas Donghae, Seunghyun/T.O.P, Myungsoo/L, and Jay. I was hoping they would come and help me but why would they when they are the one causing this pain and I'm just an ugly nerdy girl. Wanting to be in a relationship with them is one of my "Top 10 Impossible Events that would happen". 

     "Why don't you go home, creepy !!" Jay said,

    I sat there crying my heart out because this usually happens on a daily basis. Everytime I go home I self harm myself and have suicidal thoughts because I just want all of this to end and I want to be with my parents since my mom died because of a tumor in her brain while my dad died because of a drunk driver. I cry myself to sleep everyday, and dreading the next day of school.

    I stood up but got push back down by a couple of queenkas only to be kicked in the stomach and punched in the face. Then Hyuna finally stopped them and pulled me up by my arm only to be thrown onto the sidewalk like a ragdoll, then seeing the 4 hottest men in school chuckle at the sight of me being pushed away by Hyuna.

    Hyuna walked over there only to be praised by all the students and Seunghyun taking her to a the janitors closet while having a heated make-out session. I got up dust my uniform off and walk home with my head hunged down low. I opened the door to my empty 1 room apartment above a restaurant. I went to the bathroom to bathe myself I undressed and looked at my scars and bleeding cuts, and I lowered myself into the warm water.

    I got dressed and had some ramyun since I don't know how to cook and I don't have enough money to buy food. I went to my room and started to film a video of me saying my last words before I wanted to DIE, I filmed my video I posted it on facebook because I know no-one cares about me on there and no-one would know anyway since she had a only about 20 friends on there.

    I took a knife and slitted my wrist waiting at the bathtub for my blood to drain out of me so I could die, I wanted to cry so badly but I kept it all in during the process until I started to think about my friends and family. I started to feel sleepy and then I fainted into a screen of pitch black.

    "TIFFANY !!!!!!!!! " I heard someone sob I knew it was Taeyeon from her voice I woke up in a hospital bed with all these wires  attached to me and a IV with a blood bag attach to my arm. 

   " I was so worried for you I saw the video on Facebook and I saw that video, I rushed to your room but I saw you at the bathtub with blood all over yourself !! " She cried

   " I wanted to leave, Taeyeon ... I couldn't take it no more I wanted to end everything so everyone can be happy. " I said with tears welling up in my eyes.

   " The girls know and they said they are gonna come soon I bet they are going to cry their hearts out now because of you " Taeyeon said in a motherly way.

  The doctor came in with my best friends and he had something else to tell me he said I had to have therapy for next couple of months to fix my state which I am in right now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If this offends anybody I am terribly sorry, I wanted the readers to feel the pain that she is in right now, Hopefully you liked my update and please subscribe and comment on this story. 

You can add me as a friend because I WILL accept it :) XD