Superman

Superman [Kyuhyun Oneshot]

Hi Dearies!!!! I'm back with another Kyuhyun Oneshot! Man, this is my THIRD Kyuhyun oneshot! He is quite the popular evil little maknae isnt he?! =P Well, third time's a charm right? At least, that's what they all say... so let me know down below in the comments if this turns out to charm you!!! hehe ^^ Happy Reading!!!

LOVE YOU ALL! XOXO


           "Just admit oppa, we're lost" you sighed exasperatedly feeling your feet throb within your onyx sling backs.

        "No we're not _______-ah. Just trust me" your boyfriend Kyuhyun assured holding onto your hand tightly as he guided you through the crowds of the bustling city in Hong Kong. The moment Kyuhyun found out that one of Super Junior's stops on their SS5 World Tour was Hong Kong, he quickly asked his manager if he could bring you along since he knew how much you were dying to visit. You would always tell him about how visiting Hong Kong was a life-long dream of yours. In fact, it was on your bucket list—one that he promised to help you get through ever since you showed it to him. Yes, you actually kept a physical bucket list because you were just that organized. Heck, you even organize your own closet by season.

        Afraid of being swept away by the crowd, you tried to stay as close as you could to Kyuhyun. He frequently looked back to make sure you were still with him, despite the fact that you kept your hand firmly glued to his. With this many people brushing past you, it was almost as if you were part of a gargantuan colony of ants in a hurry to return to their anthill. Thankfully, as you both made your way down a few blocks the crowds began to gradually dissipate and you could finally breathe again.

       "I don't mean to burst your bubble Kyuhyun-ah, but I'm pretty sure this is the third time we're passing this shoe store" you reported gazing at the vibrant glitzy heels that were on display behind the glass window.

        "Don't be ridiculous _______-ah! We never walked down this road" Kyuhyun replied flipping the map every which way in his hand. "It's quite dark right now so you must've just mixed it up with another similar store."

        "Um...no you see..." You let go of his hand and walked towards the small tree that stood next to the door of the store. You leaned down next to it and pointed to a set of peculiar markings that were left on the bark. "I've been tallying up the times we passed this store" you stated picking up a stone from the road and drawing another tally making it the third official visit.

       "Aish! Seriously?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed running his hand through his bangs frustratedly. It's not like you didn't trust Kyuhyun, but you knew that he was a confident guy...sometimes a little too confident which is why he hardly ever admits to his own mistakes. That's why you had to take matters into your own hands and prove to him that you have indeed been walking in circles and have no idea where you're headed. Kyuhyun glared seriously at the map hoping to somehow uncover where you two were. Noticing the stern expression coating his face, made you feel as if he needed a laugh. You then very smoothly ducked underneath his arms and stood perfectly in between him and the map. "Ya jagiya! How am I supposed to find where we are with you playing around like this?" Kyuhyun questioned lightly chuckling into your ear. You then turned around to face him, only to be caught off guard by his proximity. You couldn't take your eyes off him though—especially with the way the moonlight illuminated his eyes making them shine like two precious jewels.

        "Easy!" you answered wrapping your arms around his neck so you could nuzzle your nose with his. "We can just ask for directions" you suggested fixing his bangs that he had disheveled earlier.

       "Directions? Who needs directions when you have a map!"

       "Well... That map hasn't exactly been doing us any good" you mumbled loosening your arms from his neck.

       "This trip is turning out to be a bit of a mess isn't it?" Kyuhyun asked solemnly.

        "Aniya!" you firmly rejected. "It's not! Not at all. I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the evening in Hong Kong with" you stated with a blissful smile as you linked your arm with Kyuhyun's and gave him a comforting squeeze. "Besides so what if we're a little lost? I'm sure the locals know their way around this place better than we do. There's bound to be someone who can help us find the way back to the hotel” you stated as your eyes wandered left and right hoping to locate a helping hand. However, you found yourself incredibly distracted by the brilliant showcase of shoes that were on display at the store right next to where you two stood. It was almost as if the pair of fiery red stilettos had a voice of its own—one that was calling your name excitedly. “Hey oppa...how about we go in and ask the storekeeper here?” you suggested pointing to the store with your eyes clearly captured by the glittering red heels. Kyuhyun glanced at the store and looked back down at you with a dubious expression.

       “Something tells me you're more interested in something else than finding directions” Kyuhyun answered noticing your eyes sparkle with fascination.

       “What?! I just want to look at them!” you cried tugging on his arm as you jumped up and down like a kid at the candy store.

       “...Well you're looking at them now aren't you?” Kyuhyun remarked laughing at your childish behavior.

       “Aniya! I mean I want to try them on! C'mon pleaaaseeee!!! I promise we can ask for directions after!” you pleaded making your way behind him so you could push him into the store but he wouldn't budge—he was as tough as a terracotta soldier.

      “We?!?” Kyuhyun exclaimed in disbelief as he turned around to face you. “Sorry hun, but asking for directions was your idea, not mine. Therefore, I'll be sitting this one out” Kyuhyun proclaimed poking your forehead playfully.

Jeez, what is it with men and asking for directions?!

      “Fine” you pouted with your arms crossed. "Just wait here then."

       You then made your way to the glossy glass door while Kyuhyun took a seat by a nearby wooden bench and continued to examine the map with determined eyes. As you swung the door open, the sound of soft chimes followed causing the shopkeeper to turn his head in your direction. He appeared to be quite a young guy with jet black hair that swept over his eyes in a way that made his skin glow like a full moon. You noticed him putting away various shoes that were on display within the store, but your scarlet shimmering stilettos were still shining bright.

      "I'm sorry miss! We close at 10 o' clock sharp" he informed smiling ear to ear.

       "Oh..." you mumbled in sorrow as you looked at the stilettos with eyes full of yearning. "I guess it would be too late for me to check those out then huh?" you asked coyly pointing to your favorite pair.

      "Hm I think I can make an exception...for you" he answered eyeing you up and down making you feel like a museum exhibit.

      "Oh umm k-k-kansamnidha" you stuttered nervously as he went to retrieve them off of the shelf near the window. You found the nearest cushioned chair and took a seat making sure to smooth out the bottom of your sapphire blue dress behind you before you sat down. Before you knew it, the ruby red shoes entered your field of vision and you looked up only to be met by the dark brown eyes of the storekeeper. You reached into the box ready to pull out the shoes you wanted so badly, but the storekeeper suddenly pulled the box away from you.

      "Please, allow me" he replied with a voice as smooth as butter while he kneeled down before you. He carefully raised your foot from the ground and allowed it to meet the sole of the shoe. You had to admit in that moment you felt like Cinderella—that is until you noticed his eyes began to wander far up your legs. You immediately sprang up from the chair and held your hand out towards him.

      "Thanks for the help, but I think I can put the other one on myself" you stated sternly waiting for him to hand over the other pair. He then got up from the floor and handed it to you all while chuckling as he tugged on the back of his neck. You swiftly took it from his hands and dropped it on the floor next to your foot. Unfortunately, your feet felt unusually roomy within them so you had to return them back to his hands. You cleared your throat before speaking, "Thank you for letting me try them on, despite the closing time, but sadly they don't fit."

       "Well... Perhaps if you swing by tomorrow night I'll have your size" he replied with a sly smirk on his face.

        "Unfortunately I don't think I'll be swinging by this side of town again. I've already managed to lose my way back to my own hotel. Which reminds me, would you happen to know the way back to the Crown Plaza hotel?"

        "Oh, you're from out of town?" the storekeeper questioned sounding incredibly intrigued as he took a step closer to you.

        "Uh...well yes. I'm from Seoul, South Korea. Anyways, I just need to know the way back to the Crown Plaza and I'll be off."

        "Aw honey, you're lost?" he asked rather worriedly for a complete stranger. "You know these streets get rather dangerous at this hour...especially for a young" he paused in the middle of his words to scan your body over like an x-ray. "...and attractive girl like you." You suddenly felt your entire body heat up like an oven from all the discomfort he was placing on you. You did not appreciate this kind of attention. Not one bit. All you wanted was directions, and what you were getting was unnecessary attention from a total stranger who continually creeped you out with every minute that passed by within the store. "I'm sorry to inform you that I have no idea where this Crown Plaza hotel is that you speak of...However, I'll gladly lead you back to my apartment" he whispered huskily into your ear causing you to jolt your shoulder upwards in discomfort. You swiftly stepped backwards, crashing your back into the wall with a thud loud enough to vibrate the wooden floor below you.

       "Excuse me sir, but I have a boyfriend" you stated defiantly with your hands forming tight fists at your sides. You couldn't believe this guy and the way he was making a move on you. At this point, you just wanted to walk straight out of the store. Walking in was a bad idea. Damn those fine-lookin' shoes!!! If not for them you probably wouldn't have to deal with this creep. How you wished you had dragged Kyuhyun in with you—he gets irritated just by seeing other guys even look at you.

       Suddenly, you heard a boom next to both of your ears and when you glanced left and right you noticed the storekeeper had glued his hands to the wall on both sides of your head. Your heart began to race in fear like a mouse fleeing from a cat. He began to lean his face closer and closer to yours as you tried to push your head back deeper and deeper into the wall.

       "C'mon girl. A boyfriend? I've heard that one at least a hundred times. Besides...it's not like I mind" he whispered with his lips hanging inches from yours. His words sent a jolt of electricity up your spine. You were absolutely disgusted to even be in the same room as this scum. You swiftly brought your arms up and pushed his shoulder back as hard as you possible could—but man, was he strong.

       "AUGH well I freaking do mind okay?!? Get the hell away from me!!!!" you yelled as loud as boom box hoping Kyuhyun would somehow hear you through the walls.

        "I never asked for your perspective honey" he responded firmly grabbing your hands from his broad shoulders and pinning them down to your sides. You began to squirm uncontrollably against the wall like an insect trapped on a spider web. His grasp on your wrists felt like iron shackles—ones that you were dying to break out of. It was only a matter of moments before he would have his way with you and you could already feel your heart burn like trees in an untamable forest fire. In a final effort, you let out an ear-splitting scream—one so loud that you seemed to even startle the jerk who stood before you. Your world suddenly went black as you shut your eyes tightly in fear while your body continued to tremble like icicles dangling from rooftops. Then out of the blue, you heard a loud thud shake the floor in front of you like an earthquake. Comforting arms then enveloped your waist and held you close. This warmth was so familiar and put your heart at ease. There was only one man in the world who could do that to you—Cho Kyuhyun.

        "Jagiya, everything's okay...I'm here now...don't be afraid" he whispered holding the back of your head as you dug your face into his shirt. His alluring cologne tickled your nose making your heart flutter like a dove. It was a scent that you not only loved, but it was one that also made you feel safe and right now security was the one thing you needed most.

        "Pabo...what took you so long?" you muffled into his shirt giving him a punch.

        "I'm sorry honey...I am so, so, so sorry. I should have came in with you" he answered with regret hanging off of each of his words. You could tell by his soft voice that he was really beating himself up for what happened. His compassion was truly something that always managed to surprise you. No matter what happens to you, he always seems to think that he could have done something to help you. He never stops thinking about your welfare. Sometimes it made you wonder what kind of noble deed you must have done in your life to deserve such a caring boyfriend. Either way, you were so lucky to have him—if not for him who knows what that jerk would have done to you. You slowly lifted your head from his chest and looked up at his chocolate brown eyes that were beaming with concern.

        "Aniya oppa, don't be sorry. Thank you...Thank you for being there for me" you replied tying your hands tightly around his middle. Kyuhyun let his hand fall to the crown of your head and began to your silky hair soothingly.

        "I will always be there for you ______-ah. I'm your superman afterall!" Kyuhyun proclaimed proudly.

         "Aish...you're so cheesy" you giggled noting his reference to his group's fifth album: Mr. Simple. "But you still love me" Kyuhyun asserted with a confident smile that lit the whole room.

        "Yes... that is unfortunately true" you laughed slowly releasing your arms from him only to have Kyuhyun take them and place them on his shoulders.

         "Then you should show me" he stated bluntly with that his notorious face of mischief. "You should show me that you love me."

         "Ya~ control yourself. We're out in public" you chastised.

         "What? It's your fault. You shouldn't have worn this dress" Kyuhyun replied letting his hands frolic around the bodice of your dress. "You know how much I love this shade of blue..."

         "Actually, you're wrong...I don't think I do" you corrected slithering your arms around his neck and bringing his face closer to yours. "You should show me" you whispered noticing his smoky eyes stare at your lips with burning intent.

         And that was all it took for Kyuhyun's lips to crash onto yours. The way his lips moved effortlessly along yours never ceased to amuse you. It was like you could hear fireworks whenever he kissed you because of how amazing he made you feel. His hands then made their way to your cheeks where he began to them softly as he continued to show you how much he loved you. His lips felt as plush as a pillow—one that you did not want to pull away from. You let your hands tangle into his soft brown locks while you continued to press your lips against his. Suddenly, you felt him gently nip at your bottom lip causing you to squeal. He then slowly pulled away from your lips to your utter dismay. He took your hand in his and looked at you with a bold glow in his eyes.

        "Don't worry, I'm not quite done with you yet..." he revealed showcasing that signature smirk of his that made you go crazy.

       "Good!....'cause I'm not either" you responded playfully ruffling his hair. His smile grew even wider from your words as he led you towards the door.

       "Omo oppa wait! What are we going to do about him?" you asked glaring at the shopkeeper lying on the floor out cold. Kyuhyun merely shrugged in response.

       "I don't know. I'm superman, therefore I don't clean up my mess after I'm through with villains. Let's just have the police find him in the morning nae?" Kyuhyun suggested leaning his forehead onto yours. You nodded in response smiling back up at him as you linked your arm around his. Once you got outside, it then hit both of you that you were back where you had first started.

       "Um oppa...unfortunately we're still lost" you mumbled disdainfully.

       "No we're not." He then looked down at you, "we'll just ask for directions." Your eyes swiftly lit up like fireworks as you processed his words.

       "But Oppa—"

       "Don't worry" he assured letting his arm wrap around your waist. "I'll be the one asking." You chuckled into his chest while he held you close, not ever letting go of you even once as you two continued to stroll the streets in search of a new helping hand.


Who doesn't love a protective Kyuhyun?!?! That's right. NO ONE. mwahaha 

Hey, if you love him you might as well drop a comment right? RIGHT! Feel free to do so! I would really appreciate it! I love hearing from readers! Dont worry, i dont bite! :3

*AIR HEARTS TO ALL YOU LOVELIES*