Chapter 22 - Hesitate

I'm A Tough Leader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, that's all for today." the instructor said.

Sunggyu was panting on the floor. "Ah, that's exhausting. But I feel alive. It's been a while."

Hyoan smiled. "It's good to see you alright, Sunggyu-ya."

"Yeah, me too. But I miss to practice with the others."

"Hold on. We don't want your great acting goes in vain, right?"

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "I don't know. I just don't feel right to treat them like that. Moreover, it's Dongwoo's turn to be a leader. I don't have a heart to trick him."

"Hey, we do it for them. Nobody will hurt and I hope you too."

Sunggyu nodded.

"Let's settled these things. Don't make them see the trace of your practice."

"Okay. And I'll get my nap after that, right?"

Hyoan ignored him and continued, "And would you help me preparing dinner, Sunggyu?"

"I'm a sick person. Why should I? What if the members see me?"

"That's no problem. I'll make an excuse if they see you. Now, c'mon."

 

In the evening

"We're home..." the members cheered.

"Ah, so tired." Sungjong mumbled.

"Woohyun and Sungyeol, you wash first. Next are Howon and Myungsoo. We'll be last." Dongwoo ordered.

Dongwoo walked to the kitchen to get some water. "Sunggyu hyung? Why are you here?"

"I told him to rest but he insist to help me." Hyoan answered instead of Sunggyu.

"Do you feel better, hyung?"

"Hmm..."

"But you look a bit pale. Did you take your meds for today?"

"Oh, y-yeah. Yeah, I did."

Dongwoo shot him a suspicious look. "Are you sure, hyung? I remember you have a little difficulty to take medicine."

"Ask Hyoan hyung. He's the one who prepare the pills."

"I believe in you. I just... I miss the old Sunggyu hyung. You're here but we can't have time together. I miss my leader."

Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo. "I miss to have a time with you too, Woo."

What Dongwoo said made him hesitate to continue the plan. He looked at Hyoan and the manager smiled but shook his head.

Hyoan left after the dinner was ready.

 

While having dinner, the members chatted about the upcoming fanmeet. They're excited about the performance and the upcoming moments with the fans.

"Hyung, tomorrow we have a photoshoot. You can come with us, right?" Dongwoo asked.

"Oh, sure. I'll be there. What time and where?"

"Why don't come together? We'll go right after the morning practice. Hyung, the fanmeeting is less than a week. We need to practice together. You don't want to disappoint the fans, do you?" Sungyeol spoke.

"Don't bring up the fans to our problem. I tried my best, ok? I practice alone despite my condition. I don't want this either, but your words prove that you think I'm not trying. I'm not doing my responsibility. Tsk, Sungyeol. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of all of you! Really, I don't mind about my position anymore. That's good though, that all of you can feel the burden of being the leader. And that makes it easier for me to leave this group..."

"WHAT?!" the members shouted.

"What are you talking about, hyung?!" Woohyun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter