Not As A Best Friend

Our New Start

 

 

 

At first, read this story to understand the situation; The 4 Main Reasons

 

 

 

Phone vibrated against the marble surface.

 

Clothes scattered on the floor travelled to the owner's room.

 

Tons of beer cans scattered on the ground.

 

The pager beeped.

 

Yuri groaned before slowly opened her heavy eyes lids. She winced when she felt a massive pain in her head, and she knew that she had a bad hangover. She tried to pull her left arm but felt like a heavy object held it. She looked at her side seeing a bared brunette chick under her white sheet. She scrunched her nose, unhappy for herself for bring some random from the club last night.

 

This is like a routine for Kwon Yuri. Drank all her night in the night club, drunken and make out with some random stranger. Just no commitment. She like that way, after her heartbroken when her loved one married.

 

She slowly pulled her left numb hand before get out from the sheet and went to bathroom, to wash up.

 

After finished cleaned up, she walked to kitchen to grab some water and aspirin, to heal her heavy headache. While filling the glass with some plain water she grabbed her vibrated phone. Glanced at the caller, her heart beats faster when seeing the caller, 'Jessica Jung'

 

Why she call me after a year dissapearance?

 

With a trembled finger she pressed the green button, “H-hey.” she greeted with a shaky voice.

 

Hey, Yuri. How are you doing? It's been a long time.” Yuri closed her eyes, carved Jessica's angelic voice in her mind, who knew this will be the last call before Jessica's missing in action gesture.

 

Yeah...I'm doing good. What about you?” Yuri replied after swallowed the lump in .

 

I'm fine. Hey it's been a long time since we hang out right? L-Let's drink coffee at your favourite cafe. My treat.”

 

'My favourite cafe? It's been a long time I've been there...since you said you wanted to married with Jaejoong...'

 

That's sound great. See you this evening? I have some important stuffs to be done first.” Yuri clenched her finger on the glass. She wanted to reject Jessica's offer but...somewhere in her hollow heart she still misses Jessica.

 

Grea-” Jessica's voice being boomed when Jessica heard from Yuri;s side another unfamiliar lady's voice calling Yuri with intimate name.

 

Babe?” Yuri turned around seeing the random girl still clad on the white sheet, covering her treasure.

 

Hey Jessica? I'll call you back soon. Bye.” Yuri quickly ended the conversation, not waiting Jessica's answer, stuffed her phone in the pocket.

 

Hey, err you clothes are on the couch, if you're wondering.” Yuri smiled awkwardly.

 

This is why she hate having with a random girl, she can't handle the awkwardness in the next morning.

 

Suddenly, the girl chuckled, “Who said I want to get dressed, babe.” Painfully slow and seductively she let down the sheet and walked to Yuri, “I just want you to get in the bed with me again.”

 

With that temptation, the two figure huddled on the bed in intimate position. Can be heard a moaned and pleasure cried in the room. Again, Yuri slowly forget about her heartbroken. Again she forget Jessica who is the one she love. Again she can't differentiate lust and love...

 

Yuri laid her sweaty body on the empty side of the bed while caught her breath. She massaged her forehead before let out a sigh in dissapointment, How she can screwing with a stranger even when she sober? She felt so dirty and pathetic. Pathetic to use this dirty way to forget Jessica.

 

She broke from her deep thought when she felt a hand crawled to her stomach. She looked to her side received a warm smiled from the girl, “I know this is a stupid question after we had two times, what's your name?”

 

I'm Tiffany Hwang. What about you?”

 

Kwon Yuri.”

 

That's great! At least, we knew ourselves name.” An eyes-smile.

 

Look, Tiffany. We made a mess okay? I-I'm not a person who like to stay in relationship.” Yuri choose a fine words, not to hurt Tiffany's feelings.

 

Except received a slap or a screamed, she heard a chuckled, “Yuri...Is my face look like I love to stay in a relationship?”

 

Well, the way you said it...” Yuri trailed off before waved it awkwardly before chuckled, “Okay, I get it...I'm sorry.”

 

Tiffany carelessly woke up, “Nah its okay. My words always bring another wrong meaning anyways.” She walked out from the room and grabbed her dress. After straightened her dress and hair she went back into the room, “Usually, I never have another session with the same person, but I guess you're exception, Kwon Yuri. Well, I guess my hormones mess up from the alcohol last night?”

 

Yuri chuckled softly before grabbed her buttoned up shirt and wear it back, “I guess. Since I'm the same with you.”

 

Well, even I don't stay in a relationship, but I stay in friendship, so friend? Or maybe we can be a club buddy.” Tiffany landed her hand.

 

Funny how the two stranger make a two times and ended it with a mere handshake.

 

Okay then. Friend! Or maybe you prefer club buddy?” Yuri replied with a warm smiled.

 

Tiffany smiled again before hugged Yuri's neck and whispered to her ear, “Smile like that, Yuri. You looked so hurt last night. I'm happy to make you smile like that.”

 

Yuri patted Tiffany's back slowly before broke the hug, “I'll, Tiffany.”

 

With that, Tiffany leaves her apartment.But not as a random girl, a friend or Tiffany preferred club buddies.

 

 

Yuri corrected her leather jacket and enterred the cafe. She smiled a little when heard the workers greeted her while entering the cafe. Took off her sunglasses she walked to Jessica who have a smiled on her face while waving to her. She smiled back and sat across her.

 

I'm sorry for my lateness, Something came up.” I stuck a session with my club buddy...

 

It's okay, I just came here 5 minutes ago. I ordered your caramel latte. Still your favourite right?” Jessica pushed a paper cup to her.

 

Yeah.” She replied shortly.

 

They have some casual conversation, talked about their lives when after a year not meet up. But seems Jessica was avoiding a topic when Yuri always asked; her marriage.

 

After 20 minutes chatting, Jessica let out a soft cough, “Yuri...there was a main reason why I call you for a meet up.”

 

Yuri raised her eyebrows,”Really? What is it?”

 

Jaejoong oppa and I...divorced one month ago.” Jessica said while looking down. Yuri just kept quiet, still speechless actually. She don't know what to react to Jessica's words. Does she nees to smile or frowned.

 

Jessica looked up and seeing a blank expression from Yuri, “Yah, are you day-dreaming?”

 

Yuri shook her head slowly before crooked out, “Why? I thought you guys are happy?”

 

That's what I thought back then. Its all change after the marriage...” Jessica trailed off-ed. Yuri don't want to pushed Jessica, to tell the truth. She let Jessica take her own time, and that's what Jessica loves inside of Yuri.

 

So, I heard some girl's voice from your phone previously. Your girlfriend?” Jessica abruptly changed the topic.

 

Yuri tilted her head up with a confused expression. Girlfriend? I never in relationship after you broke my heart Jessica...That's what she want to blurt out but emotinally restrained.

 

Suddenly Tiffany popped in her mind before she chuckled, “Nope you misunderstood the situation. The girl is actually my friend, my club buddy precisely. Her name is Tiffany Hwang.” She remembered Tiffany's adorable eyes-smile, make a warm smiled brought up on her face.

 

You seems happy talked about her.” Jessica said with a serious expression make Yuri wondered.

 

Of course, she is a wonderful person. Sometimes, I want you to meet her.” Yuri replied nonchalantly before took a sip of her warm coffee.

 

Jessica just kept quiet, and Yuri saw her clenched on her fists, 'She seems in a deep thought...' Yuri whispered silently to herself while observing Jessica. Jessica looked more matured now. Her blonde haired being exchange with a chestnut colored. Her clothing style not changed much. Still her down-to-earth fashion. But that's what Yuri likes. Just like her type. Frankly, Jessica is Yuri's type.

 

After another one hour hanging out, they walked together out from the cafe. They stood across each other outside the cafe, on the busy street, while hundreds of people passing by them.

 

So, see you next time?” Yuri asked slowly.

 

Yeah, I have a great time with you.” Jessica landed a hug to Yuri, which Yuri replied it awkwardly since its been a long time.

 

Me too. Contact me okay? Don't just MIA. You make me worried.” Yuri said playfully, to ease the heavy atmosphere.

 

Says a person who was missing like me.” Jessica rolled her eyes. Yuri laughedloudly, her heart felt lightened when she saw Jessica's childish action.

 

Yuri?” Yuri hummed a responsed hearing Jessica called her name.

 

I love you.” those three words gave a hard thumped to her heart nefore she faked a smiled, “I love you too.” Not as best friend, Sica...

 

Not as best friend.” Yuri widened her eyes hearing that words from Jessica's words. She opened but no words came out.

 

Jessica let out a bitter laughed, “I know I sound like a fool. But I can't kept my feelings for you for a long time anymore. It's hurt you know? It's been like what? 7 years? I really hope you gave some response when I make up my first kiss story with Donghae. I really hope you prevent me to go on my first date with Taecyeon, but you gave me your support make me dissapointed. Then, I tried to move on, tried to accept the fact that you not love me like the way I love you. So, I tried a serious relationship with Jaejoong oppa. I don't feel anything to him until the day he proposed me. I purposely went to your home to tell you this matter personally, hoping you stopped me. I have a tint of hope when you cried but you said you're happy for me. I purposely ask you to be my main bridesmaid because when I kissed him I can imagined that's you that I kis-” Jessica's words being cut off when Yuri forcefully pulled her closer to her and crashed her lips on Jessica's.

 

Yuri tilted her head to the left ket her nose brushed deeper on Jessica's cheek while she kissed her hardly, passionately sending all the locked love feelings after 11 years being best friends. Slowly, yuri felt Jessica's arms hugged her neck while her finger played along on her black locks.

 

This felt so right.

 

Jessica in her arms.

 

Kissing her rosy lips.

 

Tasting her sweet breath on tips on her own tongue.

 

Breath Jessica's lovely scent.

 

Hearing Jessica's soft gasps when she lightly trailing her fingers to her hem of waistband.

 

When they felt oxygen needed reluctantly they parted away but not that far. Just a mere inches, enough to le their noses brushed against each other.

 

Yuri left butterflies kisses on Jessica's face before tucked her head on Jessica's crook of neck, breathing Jessica's addictive scent.

 

You know?” Yuri mumbled.

 

Hmm?” Jessica replied with a dreamy voices.

 

I love you.”

 

Jessica broke into a grinned, “I love you too.”

 

Not as bestfriend.” Yuri said once again. And they hugged each other bodies for a long time, ignoring the people's stares, ignoring the busy street, ignoring the loud noise.

 

Just both of them.

 

Yuri and Jessica.

 

Forever.

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sequel  for 'The 4 Main Reasons.

I broke my taboo for the first time for FaHyuKie, since this person is too adorable to resist?

LMAO.

Enjoy. This is like my first time write kinda long?

Comment and feedbacks, tell me what you guys think, should I sticked to this writing or my old style.