The annoyed Kyu Joong!

My Brother's Girlfriend is... ME!

Hye Rim dialed kyu Joong's phone number again and Kyu answered it right at that time.

While they were on the lines,Hye Rim asked the same question as what she asked him a while ago.

"Yah,kyu joong-ah..,how is Jung Min doing right now? "

Annoyingly,Kyu answered,"Don't you have any questions aside from that? You've asked that question to me hundred times and still you wanted to keep it as a secret and confidential towards Jung Min..why don't you tell him yourself that you like him so that you can come here anytime to check his condition!"

"Yah!!!are you crazy!!I'm a girl,and it should be the men who will court their woman.."she explained.

Before he talked back,kyu released a deep sigh.

"Wae?are you his woman???"

"Aigoo!That's the problem!I'm not his woman,so i need your help!Ineed you to cooperate with me.."

"Aish!..You don't have to do this!Afterall..." kyu was stopped and didn't continued his harangue.

Hye Rim wondered so she asked back."What???"

"Ahhh,never mind!!Just hung up now!..and..don't call me again!!arasseo???"

"Yah!!I'm still not yet done talking to you!!!Yah!!!Yah!!", but he already ended the call.

"Aisssshhhh!!!Jeongmal babo!!!napeun!!!",she murmured.

 

[Kim Kyu Joong's POV]

'She's really willing to capture Jung Min's heart though there's only one woman that Jung Min has been looking for...He won't see her as her because Jung Min is totally inlove with his ex girlfriend and it won't change anymore!Haaayyy!!!such a pity woman!!"He thought,referring to Hye Rim.

Finally after a long time of thinking,the ss501's cheoreographer had called their attention for their dance practice. And that,everybody went to their practice room and started dancing again and again. 

#POV ended!

 

Hye Rim was alone at her rented house and was still unsatisfied.So she planned on calling Kyu again.But there was no answer.So again,she dialed his number.But still,there wasn't!

Then on the third time, She dialed it again and thankfully someone answered the call...

She placed the phone into her ear but as wasn't expected,.....

"Yaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!",on the other line.

Hye Rim was terrefied then wondered what's wrong with the voice...so, she listened it again.

"Yah!!!who's this?",the guy continued.

"Ahh...Ahh...Ahh..this is Hye Rim!"

"Hye Rim????Hye Rim...Hye Rim....aissssshhh!!!You!!!!Jincha!!!!!!!!!Why are calling me again????!!!I just told you not to call me,right?You know that I'm so busy! I've been practicing here the whole day and you're making me so cold blooded!Don't you know?You're abusing my kindness to you!!!"Kyu JOnng blurted.

"H-hello???Is it Kyu Joong????"Hye Rim asked.Making sure if it was raelly him.

"Ahhhh...who could it be?!Yah,what do you want???Why can't you stop calling me?!--------???!"

Suddenly,Hye Rim ended the call.,"I'm busy????why can't you stop calling me???Is he kidding??Aiiiiissssshhhh!!!!!!!",she murmured then continued.

"So useless!He even let me dialed his number three times..eeessshhh!!!-----be prepared when we meet KIM KYU JOONG!!!or else,you're dead!!!" she stood up straight and decided to leave the house.She went outside and looked for a taxi. She wanted to find Kyu Joong at ss501's hostel for a good mocking!

"Just wait me there and I'll hit your face with my bare hands! I swear!"

Actually, Kyu and Hye Rim were childhood friends but oftentimes, they qurelled over things they're not compatible with. Just like cvhildren who fight with a childishness! XD

A taxi came, then she hopped in. While tiding her seatbelt