Im gonna miss you

I'm Gonna Miss You

It was 5:00 am, the morning was calm as usual. You turned to look for Kim but he was no were to be found. The place next to you was empty and that caused you to get up.

Ugh my head hurts you thought. But where is Kim? You said aloud. You practicaly dragged your self out of bed and looked at your self in the mirror. You were surprised. "I actually look nice today" You said. You felt two strong arms wrap around your waist and a soft yet deep voice broke the silence "you always look nice" It was Kim. You turned around and smiled :you didnt leave!" He chuckled "why would I do that without saying goodbye?" You just shrugged. "Come one, I made breakfast!" Kim said exitedly. As you walked into your kitchen you could smell pancakes, eggs and bacon. "Mmmh my favorite!" You sighed. How was it that you got so lucky as to meet this guy. He served you and himself a plate. You were starved and you practically swallowed the plate. You heard Kim chuckle you looked up and asked "What?" He just smiled and said "Your too adorbale." You checked the time and your eye got really big you drank your milk and said your gonna be late for the flight! He remained calm "What if I don't want to leave?" "well" you started "I dont want to be the reason you mess up your career" He got up and walked toward you "but I already got everything I need" he whispered as he sealed your lips. You pushed him a way "as much as I would love to make out with you, you have to get ready" He ran his fingers threw his hair and sighed.

You went to take a quick shower and threw on some jeans, a tanktop and Kim's sweater. He let you keep one so you could remeber him. You smiled as you smelt the hoodie. Sigh If only he- no I cant think like this, I have to stay positive! "(your name)!" Were gonna be late you heard Kim yell. "Coming!" You quickly put your shoes on grabbed your bag and rushed into the taxi. As you got in you wondered why you didnt just drive him. You asked "A Taxi?" He nodded and said "I have a surprise for you" Both of you held your hands as you went on your way to the airport.

Once you arrived you couldnt take it any more you started crying. Kim looked at you and hugged you. "I'm gonna miss you" You whispered as you buried your head in his chest. "Well I'm not." he said You pulled back slightly confused "What?'' He said said "Cause your coming with me!" You were to shocked to say anything "What about my things?" "already taken care of" he said as he kissed you.

You couldn't believe it you were going to South Korea a place you always wanted to visit. And the best thing about it was that you were going with Kim.

 

The End!