Broken Sorrow

Love me NOT!!

 

"Kaeun, I finally found you!" Yu Jin exhaustedly said.
"Here!" She said as she took her iPod from her pocket. "Make sure you tell the guy in charge of playing' Sok Sok Sok' during my performance to play the song under the playlist 'Hot' - only once I give him a signal, please?!" She pleaded. 
But Kaeun said, "Yu Jin, you know I love you! But I really can't do this! I don't want to get in trouble again." Yu Jin suddenly looked at her with loving eyes and Kaeun frustratedly said "Oh no, please don't look at me like that" 
"You know you can't refused her charm, can't you?" Nana said while walking to them. Yu Jin surprised asked, "what took you so long?" 
Nana sarcastically said "what do you spect me to do?" she panted, "when running with high heels, like this?! I mean, just look at me!" 
"I'm sorry" Yu Jin said and hugged Nana. 
"You're forgiven!" Nana giggling said.
Yu Jin turned to Kaeun and asked again "Can I please count on you?" 
Kaeun nodded with a smile for on her face.
Yu Jin moved to the left wing stage, still holding on hope for "that" person to show up. She searched through the audience with her mini vernaculars but couldn't find "him" anywhere. Teary eyed, she leaned to the wall and said to herself "I only wanted to see you again."
 
---------
 
Back at the morgue, Hyun Joong with an empty look on his eyes, asked Dae Woong "can you please tell me what really happened to father? How did this happen? Because I'm really trying to understand how all of this happen?! And I just can't-"
 
"The police said that it was a hit and run, your father was trying to get away from some loan sharks. Apparently your father didn't want you to know anything about his financial issues," Dae Woong explained. 
 
 
"Hyung!" Hyun Joong cried, "why didn't you tell me about this?! Why didn't I know about this before! How could you do this to me?!"
 
He cried as he punched the wall.
 
"I could've help him" he muttered.
 
Dae Woong pattedHyun Joong's shoulder and gazed at him, "I sincerely didn't know about this either."
 
 
"Tell me why was my father under those financial problems? Why? It doesn't make sense."
 
 
"Your father invested a lot of money in a company," Dae Woong explained, while getting some papers out of a suitcase that was lying on the floor. "But unfortunately, it was a ghost company. Your father invested the house you bought him in Busan to that company...and although I still do not understand why he did what he did...here" his lips curled into a faint smile "the person behind your father's misfortune is the successful fashion entrepreneur, Kim Sung Kap."
 
-----
 
Back at the talent show, Nana nervously asked Yu Jin "are you sure you won't regret this?"
Yu Jin while grasping Nana's hand nervously said "No, I'm not sure." And awkwardly walked to the stage.
 
All of the fanboys were mesmerized by her beauty, and even though she was still wearing the school uniform, she looked stunningly like an angel as she began to sing 'Sok Sok Sok' while sweetly dancing to the rhythm of the melody. 
 
 
 
Then all of the sudden, she threw her microphone away and turned around. That was probably the signal she meant when she talked to Kaeun. Then the song 'E.T' by Kathy Perry started to play. She sensually started to her white shirt and threw it to the boys... that were screaming like crazy. The principal Haha was shocked. He ran to stop the show; but tripped on Yoon Si Yoo, who intentionally placed his foot before the principal.
 
She took off her skirt, and started to danced ily. She was only left with her brassier and a mini but very tight short, that exposed her sweet honey tights. All of the boys were excited, and even Kwanghee who is having a severe nosebleed (*from having naughty thoughts*) tried to get on the stage but was stopped by a very upset voice from the back.
 
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING KIM YU JIN?!!" The man shouted. 
 
All of the fanboys gasp for a moment.
"I think we need to talked very seriously about this incident Mr. Kim Sung Kap!" Principal Haha exclaimed. 
 
"Father, you came!" Ju Yin happily smiled. But her smile faded away once she heard his father say "Yes! I came just in time to see what kind of person you've become! Yu Jin...!" he paused, "expect to have a good scolding today!"