Chapter One: I Noticed Your Eyes Are Always Glued To Me.

Change Is Needed.
Please log in to read the full chapter

He couldn't help but to glance up at the clock multiple times a day which was placed in the front of every classroom above the white board. it was a bit of a habit he developed over the 11 an a half years of school he has attended. only seven minutes left till the start of the weekend.He thought to himself as he puffed out his cheeks, which by the way was another habit of his. He decided that it was close enough to the end of class that he could start putting his papers neatly back into his binder.
   
   Just as he finished he glanced back at the clock. four minutes left.
   "Can you braid my hair, please?" Hyoyeon turned around in her desk to asked. interrupting him from his thoughts.
    "Can't you just do it yourself ?" He responded with a sigh.
   "No. it's too hard for me to braid my hair." she replied with a slight pout. "Plus, you braid better than me anyways."
   "Fine." He said giving in to her request.
   "Thanks Wookie" She said as she turned back around in desk.
   "Do you have a hair tie?" he asked as she pulled back the section of hair she wanted to be braided, only leaving out her parted bangs.  
   "Here." she said as she handed him a black hair tie.
   Ryeowook grabbed the hair tie from her, and began slid his fingers through her dirty-blonde hair to get out any small tangles she might have.
Ryeowook had always loved playing with Hyoyeon's hair, ever since they had become friends back in sixth grade. But when he was at school, it
was a little different. He got picked on enough for his feminine ways, he really didn't want to add fuel to the fire. Even thou he knew no one would
insult him if Hyoyeon was there, not after she attacked some jock for making a rude comment about his uality. it was actually a quite amusing
site to see when she when after him with her purse like a pissed off soccer mom who just saw someone offend her child.
   Just as he was wrapping the hair tie at the end of her hair the bell rang, signaling that it was time for all the students to leave the campus, and to begin their weekend.
   "it looks good." Hyoyeon stated as she examined Ryeowook's work with a small mirror she always had in her bag. "Thanks Wook."
   "No problem." he replied with a smile.
   Ryeowook and Hyoyeon didn't race out of the classroom like most students, they had a bit more patients, and preferred to take their time.
   Plus they knew that no matter how long they took they always seemed to get to the front gates of the school before Jessica. although the majority of the reason why Jessica took so long was because she would always have to find her baby sister, Krystal, and check on her before leaving. The minority of the reason was because Jessica was just a slow-poke .
   They made their way to their lockers, which were right next to each other, to grab any text books or note books they might need for their studies. After they grabbed everything they believed they needed, they locked up their lockers and linked arms and continued to walk to the front gates of the school where they would probably have to wait a good five to ten minutes for Jessica to get here before they could head to whoever house they chose to stay at for the weekend.




   "Finally, Do you know how cold it is?" Hyoyeon spoke up in an annoyed tone after about eight minutes of waiting for Jessica.
   "Geez. Sorry I actually have some responsibilities." Jessica responded, obviously annoyed with Hyoyeon's attitude towards her. "Plus, it's not my fault it snows."
   "So, where is Krystal?" Ryeowook asked trying to distract the two from their bickering before it turned into a hair pulling match. Which he has actually had to break up quite a few times before.
   "She is Staying at Sulli's house for the weekend" Jessica replied. Before asking "So, whose place are we staying at this weekend?"
   "Well we have been at you place the past two weekends. I think your parents may need a break." Ryeowook replied to Jessica.
    Jessica just nodded in response.
   "Let's just go to your house Wookie." Hyoyeon said.
   "Alright, that sounds good." Ryeowook said with a smile. Ryeowook had always preferred to spend the weekends at his house. His house was
much more peaceful than his friends because he was an only child and therefore he didn't have any siblings to bother them. He also only lived with his mother, who was very laid back and easy going. Unlike his two best friends who lived with both their mothers and fathers. And Jessica's parents were a bit on the stricter side, nothing to serious thou they just didn't want them to stay up late, be loud, watch horror movies, or eat a bunch of junk food. Which Ryeowook found to be quit annoying because that is what sleepovers are all about. And Ryeowook can even remember a time when they weren't allowed to close Jessica's bedroom door when he was their, just because he was a boy. But they dropped that rule after they finally come to the conclusion that he was undoubtedly gay, and had zero interest in girls. So they have always spent majority of the weekends and their time after school at Ryeowook's house. The atmosphere at his house was so much lighter and friendlier, but they still spent a good amount of time at Jessica's too. As for Hyoyeon's house they spent very little time their, She might have had the biggest house and the richest parents. But Hyoyeon's parents seemed to never want to be bothered with her or her friends. They would often go off on fancy get a ways or business trips and leave Hyoyeon with Ryeowook and his mother. Not that Ryeowook mind at all. He just kinda felt bad for Hyoyeon, he could tell she felt unwanted by her parents. Sometimes she would ever cry about never seeing her mom or dad, and every time she did it made Ryeowook's heart break a little more. He hated her parents, how could they ever push her away or not want her. She was so pretty, sweet and funny.  How could they not want to eat dinner with her every night and talk about her day, or even call her and tell her that they loved her. Even when Jessica spent the weekend at his house her parents always made sure to call her in the evening to tell her goodnight and that they loved her. it was just somethings parents should do.
   "Well let's go then." Hyoyeon said, and the three began to walk in the direction of Ryeowook's house. "I'm seriously starving. Did your mom make anymore of those yummy-"
   "Hey Ryeowook" Kyuhyun said interrupting Hyoyeon and stopping directly in front of Ryeowook.
   "Uh, hi Kyuhyun." Ryeowook replied.
   "Here we go again" Hyoyeon mumbled, while Jessica just sighed in annoyance.
   "Do you have any plans for tonight?" Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook.
   "Well yes I do. Jessica and Hyoyeon are going to be over my house all weekend. To study and stuff like that, and I will probably be really busy and won't have any time to do anything else at all" Ryeowook replied hopping he would get the message that he had zero interest in going on a date with him. it wasn't that Ryeowook disliked Kyuhyun, it was just that he didn't really want a new boyfriend. He had just went through a bad break up only three months earlier, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to jump into another relationship quite yet. Plus he figured Kyuhyun just wanted to get in his pants, because that is what most guys wanted. Ryeowook defiantly had major trust issues, especially when it came to guys, sure he was technically a guy himself, but he knew he was different, and he just hopped that he could find someone he could trust one day. But he knew that wasn't Kyuhyun for sure.
   "Oh come on. You're with them everyday, can't you just hang out with me once. Please." Kyuhyun said, then turning to Jessica and Hyoyeon and asking "You two wouldn't mind if Ryeowook spent one evening with me, right?"
   Jessica and Hyoyeon both looked over to Ryeowook, he Knew that both of them wanted him to go out with Kyuhyun. And they both got
extremely annoyed with how he always rejected Kyuhyun and never gave him a chance.
   "No, we wouldn't" Jessica spoke up first. Ryeowook widened his eyes, he couldn't believe what Jessica was saying. "But we really are busy with work this weekend." Thank god, Ryeowook thought to himself. "But next weekend, he is all yours" Jessica continued making his heart sink into his stomach.
   "So, next weekend then?" Kyuhyun asked turning back to Ryeowook.
   "Uh, I don't know. well see." Ryeowook replied
   "But, it's not a no? Right?" Kyuhyun asked looking extremely happy.
   "it's a maybe." He responded, some what frighten at how happy Kyuhyun looked.
   "Great, I'll text you later." Kyuhyun said as he hugged him. He immediately tensed up, he really didn't like to be hugged by people he wasn't close to.
   "Well, see you on Monday then." Kyuhyun said and waved goodbye to Hyoyeon and Jessica before walking away.
   As soon as Kyuhyun was out of sight he turned to Jessica with a pout, while she wore an innocent smile "Why did you do that" Ryeowook said to Jessica.
   "Wook. Seriously the poor kid has been trying to get you to go out with him since what, 10th grade." Hyoyeon answered for Jessica. it was true Kyuhyun has been after Ryeowook since 10th grade, after they got partnered up together for a science project. Even when he had a boyfriend Kyuhyun wouldn't give it up.
   "Plus did you see how happy he was with just a maybe from you." Jessica added. "It was so cute."
   Ryeowook sighed and began walking home in the show.
   "Come on you can't tell me that you don't find him at least a little attractive." Jessica said.
   "Well, sure he is kinda good looking. But relationships aren't only about looks.They are about trust and commitment, and I don't him, and I don't think he is ready to be in a committed relationship yet." Ryeowook replied, he honestly did find Kyuhyun attractive. even thou he had the stereo type of being a nerd, because he was on the math team and also known as the best star craft player in the whole school. we was still good looking he was tall, with dark brown hair, and had a very handsome face. Even thou he did have quite a few acne  scars on his cheeks from when he was in middle school and had really bad acne, but Ryeowook kinda liked it when people has small imperfection like that. Plus his gorgeous single lidded brown eyes, and plump lips which usually wore a crooked smile made up for it.
   " You don't have to marry the kid, you just have to go out on one date with him." Jessica said.
   "So, are you going to go next weekend?" Hyoyeon asked looking up from her phone.
   "I don't know

Please log in to read the full chapter